Returning player

Yeon

I've been absent for few months and currently I have no idea what to do except main scenario quests. My problem is that my current weapon is True Profane and it seems to suck very much, 'cause monsters of lower level than me pretty much own me. x) I'm lvl 48 currently. I wanted to hit 50 asap and do stuff for the event tokens, but I guess it's a waste of time, won't get the costume. D: Idk if I should keep upgrading my current weapon or is there a way to skip upgrading and get a better one? Haaalp.

6 coins / day is enough to get you the costume if that's all you're interested in, which is plenty doable even if you just do cold storage, heavens mandate, the daily quests and some of the early silverfrost 6 mans that you can lfp without much any gear in 6 man mode. Not to even mention daily dash or rng pouch bonus coins ~

There's a lot of lower level/geared alts atm farming for coins as well, and there's a significant damage buff in 6 man cross server groups atm so you shouldn't really have trouble achieving your goal if you actually were to try for it ~

22 minutes ago, Yeon said:

Yeah, but doing quests is a pain in the ass. It takes me few minutes to kill one monster and I'm near death all the time. XD

What's your class if you don't mind me asking?

Having True Profane at level 48 shouldn't be too much of a problem and can still kill mobs fairly fast.

23 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

What's your class if you don't mind me asking?

Having True Profane at level 48 shouldn't be too much of a problem and can still kill mobs fairly fast.

FM. Not sure why I get owned. Maybe those are some elite monsters, no clue. I have them in a normal daily quest. D:

27 minutes ago, Yeon said:

FM. Not sure why I get owned. Maybe those are some elite monsters, no clue. I have them in a normal daily quest. D:

Well for some areas like Beastbog or Twisted Grimhorn Wilds, the mobs do hit fairly hard and can kill you if you don't do proper things to survive.

But for regular storyline mobs, those shouldn't be too much of a problem. Do you use your Frost Prison/sheathe and Divine veil often?

22 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Well for some areas like Beastbog or Twisted Grimhorn Wilds, the mobs do hit fairly hard and can kill you if you don't do proper things to survive.

But for regular storyline mobs, those shouldn't be too much of a problem. Do you use your Frost Prison/sheathe and Divine veil often?

Yeah, I do. Don't remember the name, but it was some kind of big bear that wanders alone. XD Oh well. Just wanna make sure if there is no way to skip the wep upgrades? If not, then oh well, gotta wait and craft some stones.

37 minutes ago, Yeon said:

Yeah, I do. Don't remember the name, but it was some kind of big bear that wanders alone. XD Oh well. Just wanna make sure if there is no way to skip the wep upgrades? If not, then oh well, gotta wait and craft some stones.

Oh, you're in Skypetal Plains then. Yeah, those are mini field bosses that hit pretty hard and are kind of hard to solo.

For skipping weapons, you can't sadly. But it has become much easier to upgrade as you go though I suggest for now, finish your storyline quests since that will provide you enough gold to be able to afford upgrading your weapon.

As you progress after getting the Oathbreaker weapon, there will be two paths. 1st path is normal and the 2nd path is a reduced cost but requires a weapon called the Chromatic weapon(Chromatic Bangle in your case) and it shows where you can obtain it. With the Chromatic Bangle, you'll be using less upgrade materials but in turn, you need to get Silverfrost Refining Stones and Faction Insignias.

18 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Oh, you're in Skypetal Plains then. Yeah, those are mini field bosses that hit pretty hard and are kind of hard to solo.

For skipping weapons, you can't sadly. But it has become much easier to upgrade as you go though I suggest for now, finish your storyline quests since that will provide you enough gold to be able to afford upgrading your weapon.

As you progress after getting the Oathbreaker weapon, there will be two paths. 1st path is normal and the 2nd path is a reduced cost but requires a weapon called the Chromatic weapon(Chromatic Bangle in your case) and it shows where you can obtain it. With the Chromatic Bangle, you'll be using less upgrade materials but in turn, you need to get Silverfrost Refining Stones and Faction Insignias.

Ahh, I see. Thank you~ Helped a lot. :3

Archived