DO NOT "fix" Asura accessories.

raiklock

5 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Those are the item stats from TW/JP. In KR those are upgradables that give roughly the same stats as before the messup.

So but in that case this is not a "messup" nor bug, but something that was intended. I am new player and I am quite happy with the changes. People musn't worry that when people get their hands on asura accessorys, that they'll throw away their HM ones, ofcourse not. Anyony running asura dungeon by that time has realised the importance of HM items. And those asuras are only nice alternative while new people collect mats and gold for True Oathbreaker.

Sorry but when asura necklace and bracelet are better then true boss they need a nerf. I don't mind a buff but this was way too much. Getting true boss bracelet and necklace is just a waste of money right now and ring is a very bad investment considering how good asura ring is.

10 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Current stream going on. Already announced it was being fixed.

Apparently a Maintenance is happening soon as well.

https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul

My thread was made BEFORE any Ncsoft post saying it would be reverted back.

Well, it is what it is, was good while it lasted. 

I'll come back to the game when the new class gets released to check it out.

Cheers.

2 hours ago, raiklock said:

My thread was made BEFORE any Ncsoft post saying it would be reverted back.

Well, it is what it is, was good while it lasted. 

I'll come back to the game when the new class gets released to check it out.

Cheers.

so 1 mistake from NCSoft messing up the item stats made you come back to the game and now that they fixed it you are out again instead of just upgrading your items and play the game? Really now, are you serious?

PS: The gunner class wount be released for at least 6 months so have a good gaming :D

1 hour ago, raiklock said:

I'll come back when they implement the new gearing system (removing most of the path to legendary).

They dont do it cause they want new players money, but because thats how the game is in every other region :D They game progresses no matter. They didnt gave "hope" for players under 500ap intentionally. Its just a screw up and turning things back how they are supposed to be in the region was the right thing to do.

Me personally I dont care how much ap you have for yeti, necro, lair, cs, mandate, gloom, pirate ship. Those instances are supposed to be done by people with 400-450ap without any worries. I never said I am against new players and never will say such a bs. The thing comes with oblivion and jakan which dungeons are not for newbies and yes, you need strong character and knowledge of the dungeons so you wount be "carried" around like a dead meat dying on every bosses first aoe attack. Your personal impressions of me I dont even give a bread about. I dont even have 700ap and I dont even care that much. So idk why are you even jumping on me like I make the ap requirements for the dungeons :D

Archived