JAN 18 Update BSOD

Tigerlily

On 1/20/2017 at 2:45 PM, HeartRoxas said:

i find a driver which cause the blue screen, when i unistalled it, b&s is back to works, than i reinstalled it and blue screen again.
Try to unistall the driver: "Asmedia SATA Controller Driver V3.1.6.0 for Windows 7 32bit & 64bit / 8.1 64bit / 10 64bit".
Tell me if this works

On 1/20/2017 at 2:49 PM, Oriha said:

its working :3 thx @HeartRoxas

Where did you find this at to uninstall? Thanks!

On 1/20/2017 at 2:45 PM, HeartRoxas said:

i find a driver which cause the blue screen, when i unistalled it, b&s is back to works, than i reinstalled it and blue screen again.
Try to unistall the driver: "Asmedia SATA Controller Driver V3.1.6.0 for Windows 7 32bit & 64bit / 8.1 64bit / 10 64bit".
Tell me if this works

Support told me to uninstall this via programs but I couldn't find it, so I just uninstalled it from Device manager which caused my computer to repair itself. I'm not sure where else I could uninstall it from. 

Mine is called Asmedia 106x SATA Controller under storage controllers.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue, blue screen when launching the game. Reading this topic, I've changed the Sata port of my SSD from my Asmedia controller to the Intel one.

This way, I can play the game, but when launching it, it dismounts my hdd plugged on Asmedia controller.

From what I've read all over the internet, this particular issue is well-known since a few years, but the developers didn't even try to fix it.

I'm not gonna uninstall a hardware driver and let one of my hdd unusable just because a game is badly programmed.