Ring resetted to stage 7 ?!?

Happi

Did they increase the stats at max stage compare to before? The reason why I am asking is because alot of people complaining about the stats on the ring doesn't worth the golds to upgrade. Maybe they increase the stats higher at max stage?

8 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Did they increase the stats at max stage compare to before? The reason why I am asking is because alot of people complaining about the stats on the ring doesn't worth the golds to upgrade. Maybe they increase the stats higher at max stage?

they didn't its a bug apparently 

• NCSOFT

Hello,

We are aware of the issue with the Legendary Ring level as stated here:

The team is looking into it as we speak, we will let everyone know as soon as we have more information. There is no need to create support tickets regarding this issue.

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Does it also affect the ring at other stage? My ring is at stage 6, does it roll back to stage before break-through? Can anyone confirm it?

Sorry, I can't log into game right now since I am at work.

yes your ring is stage 5 now

The ring and other accessoroies don't seem to be the only problem. Magically a clanmate and me lost 8AP. We have no explaination for that, it's just strange. Iam sure there are more players who lost AP - hell, everything seems a little off xD
Glad the're quick and working on it!

Archived