64bit client

Dotimus

I tried the 64 bit client myself and while it is an improvement, it's unfinished.

Alice outfit doesn't exist. The items are literally invisible.

Dungeon tool tip doesn't exist.

What else could go wrong? I guess that's why they removed it for now before people screw themselves up.

Actually wanted to try the 64bit client but NC decided to remove it to anyone who updated since today. Also to note from what I've seen from reddit is that the 64bit client DOES NOT HAVE THAT GAMEGUARD CANCER installed not to mention launching via the 64bit client lets people log in without the launcher. Seriously why does NCwest continue to force that crap on your players. The "security" measures are bypassable and GG does nothing.

1 hour ago, Raiya said:

Actually wanted to try the 64bit client but NC decided to remove it to anyone who updated since today. Also to note from what I've seen from reddit is that the 64bit client DOES NOT HAVE THAT GAMEGUARD CANCER installed not to mention launching via the 64bit client lets people log in without the launcher. Seriously why does NCwest continue to force that crap on your players. The "security" measures are bypassable and GG does nothing.

Just have some patience once the 64bit client is officially released gameguard will be a thing of the past.

I've used it for 7 hours last night and more 4 hours today and worked fine, perfomance improvement is great.

Just some small bugs like the new outfit Wonderlands(u can see this one at inventary, but when u wear it, ur character is shown naked), Hair and some others itens that are invisble.

I made GHS at peak time, my FPS dropped to 25-30 at main boss, but it didnt lag at all, it was like if i had 60fps.

I play with some setting at 5 and others at 3, except shadow, i always turn it off.

Specs are:

Core i5-4590 3.3Ghz Haswell

8GB Ram DDR3 1600Mhz

GTX 550Ti 1GB 192Bits (Upgrading video card soon >.< )

I made a backup of the files, so i could keep using it even after Emergency maintenance :P

Lets hope NCWest finish verifying it asap, so everyone can use it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2017 at 10:16 PM, Hexipoo said:

Is it REALLY too much to ask that you state whether or not it's a bannable offense to use the client now? It's a simple YES/NO question...

Is it really too much for you to just wait for them to release their version of the 64bit client and play it then without any worries? you really cant wait like 5 days? jesus

On 2017-01-29 at 9:14 PM, BeK said:

How EXACTLY is this 64bit client going to improve the games visuals/performance? 

Probably a lot less than people expect it too. Best case scenario we get rid of the crashes due to memory leaks unless they've managed to keep them and get slightly smoother gameplay due to more memory. Possibly slightly faster loading times when switching zones if you have lots of ram, no idea how the engine deals with that.

Archived