64bit client

Dotimus

Were not officially meant to get x64 client until February, so I suspect you will have to do with the shortcut for the time being. I wouldn't be surprised if you run into bugs etc though, apparently it's still being tested hence why were not meant to have it until Feb.

12 minutes ago, RyuueLaview said:

was it officially released or did some guys figure out how to hack into it? I dunno how yall are so savvy T_T

no one hacked anything... just run the 64bit client as you would run the 32bit if you where using wtfast

the files got pushed in todays update. you just cant use the launcher to do it (yet)

46 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

no one hacked anything... just run the 64bit client as you would run the 32bit if you where using wtfast

the files got pushed in todays update. you just cant use the launcher to do it (yet)

I used the term too loosely. I apologize. that's interesting tho. both that it came with the update files and that people have figured out how to open that client

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

It isn't recommended that you try to run 64-bit yet. Understandably, some players have found a work around, but once we verify the client, we will have it available without modifications. 

if i do recall from the 30 mins running it... the dungeon guide was the only thing i noticed not to be working properly

(just got a white window)

Just now, Hime said:

It isn't recommended that you try to run 64-bit yet. Understandably, some players have found a work around, but once we verify the client, we will have it available without modifications. 

is nor recommended because it can have bugs right?, but doesnt matter if we still want to try it right?

4 hours ago, Hime said:

can we have it as soon as possible it really improves the gaming experience by a lot no more freezes no more low fps during intense stuff happening on screen its just we cant have a 32 bit client in 2017 

22 minutes ago, PRrexoe said:

can we have it as soon as possible it really improves the gaming experience by a lot no more freezes no more low fps during intense stuff happening on screen its just we cant have a 32 bit client in 2017 

have u played and seen this in person or just saw examples from youtube? I really hope what we will get is the same or better as I've seen on youtube T_T

7 hours ago, Hime said:

Is it REALLY too much to ask that you state whether or not it's a bannable offense to use the client now? It's a simple YES/NO question...

7 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

have u played and seen this in person or just saw examples from youtube? I really hope what we will get is the same or better as I've seen on youtube T_T

the update before emergency maintenance leaked out the 64 bit client we could use it by following some steps people found out the performance boost was abysmal to the poin you can go full 5 preset go into Heavens mandate and not lag at all by all the spells people is casting its like playing a really optimized game 

I asked suport about the 64 bit client and if its a "banable" think to play on it so far i got this:

"if you had access or logged in your account on a 64 bit client we can't provide any assistance when an issue occurred on that time frame"

Cant say its an answer coz if i will get baned for haxin on a 64bit client that is an issue i understand but only plaing ... what then? :D

That's the typical answer if the game provider has not decided if it's bannable or not. Theoretically they can't ban you for using the files you have anyway but as they said: If you got any problems while using it, they won't help you.

Maybe I will try it on weekend because outside of MSP I dont have any problems anyway.

Archived