PvP "rewards" are not rewarding anymore

Now that Soulstone prices are almost 10s its impossible to make money with our current rewards(as a pvp only player), i have 7 alts 3 of them are in top 45,2 in top 90 and 2 in top 150. all their season rewards combined will get me around 620g~which is about 2-4 days of farming for pve players. We have the same season rewards for 4 seasons now iirc and i think we definitely need a big buff to either the zen beans shop or to season rewards otherwise if you wanna buy any of the outfits and/or upgrade your gear you will soon be pretty much be forced to pve to get that. 

PVP shouldnt be to make big money. You dont need gear for arena so the rewards there are enough. You need gear for 6v6, yes, but there is no need to give high whale guys huge rewards for rofl-stomping normal players.

B&S is no pvp game, it's a pve game with unbalanced pvp so its ok to get much more from pve.

3 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

PVP shouldnt be to make big money. You dont need gear for arena so the rewards there are enough. You need gear for 6v6, yes, but there is no need to give high whale guys huge rewards for rofl-stomping normal players.

B&S is no pvp game, it's a pve game with unbalanced pvp so its ok to get much more from pve.

I am not asking for "big money" i'm asking for a buff, these season rewards are extremely outdated since prices are not even half of what they were back then. in this thread i am only talking about the 1v1/3v3 season rewards not 6v6 so whales are out of the equation.

I have my main for pvp and pve

i have 2 alts for pvp only

Would be nice to make some gear for pvp

Galaxy wep for 10k soulstones instead of 50 honorary ornaments or something i dont wanna farm ornaments since i dont do pve

Also ring neck brac belt for battleground for some bravery  coins only for pvp 

7 hours ago, Captain WeebM@ster said:

Now that Soulstone prices are almost 10s its impossible to make money with our current rewards(as a pvp only player), i have 7 alts 3 of them are in top 45,2 in top 90 and 2 in top 150. all their season rewards combined will get me around 620g~which is about 2-4 days of farming for pve players. We have the same season rewards for 4 seasons now iirc and i think we definitely need a big buff to either the zen beans shop or to season rewards otherwise if you wanna buy any of the outfits and/or upgrade your gear you will soon be pretty much be forced to pve to get that. 

620g in about 4 days of farming for pve players? That's like 155g per day. I am wondering how can you farm that much gold in a single day unless you are so lucky to get rare drops in dungeons.

in F9 pvp, everything is balanced except HM skills. After you get your HM skills, you don't even need to gear anything. So, the current rewards are fine.

6 hours ago, Captain WeebM@ster said:

I am not asking for "big money" i'm asking for a buff, these season rewards are extremely outdated since prices are not even half of what they were back then. in this thread i am only talking about the 1v1/3v3 season rewards not 6v6 so whales are out of the equation.

Your last post mentioned about soulstone price dropped to 10s each so that you don't earn as much gold as before. Now, you mention that it is not about gold. I find that is confusing. As people said, 6v6 requires equipment upgrades, so it makes senses that battleground rewards should be better than rewards from F9. What kind of buff are you talking about? Buff as in changing the reward or buff as in giving you more exp or stats? Also, don't forget that there are tons of exploiters (win-trading bots) in 3v3 in F9. Just look at the ladder in 3v3, you will find all those lv30-45 summoners (with similar names) with super high elo rank. I think they should revamp the rewards system so that only top 20 players can get rewards with BETTER REVIEW on those 20 players (it is easier to review 20 players pvp history than to review 200-300 players pvp history) before giving out rewards at the end of each seasons so that it will be exploit-free.

34 minutes ago, Sommy said:

" I think they should revamp the rewards system so that only top 20 players can get rewards " ,when all other players leave arena ,those 20 players can have nice pvp ,jebaited.

As long as the new rewards are attractive, there will be people who compete for top 20 rank. Just like in a tournaments, only top 3 will get prices, but there are hundreds to compete at start.

" 620g in about 4 days of farming for pve players? That's like 155g per day. I am wondering how can you farm that much gold in a single day unless you are so lucky to get rare drops in dungeons. " since i dont pve i asked some pvers how much they making a day and those are the number they gave me, also got this info from youtube"  Why is Your BNS Item Worth More Than My Car?! " ( cant share youtube links here i think) 

" in F9 pvp, everything is balanced except HM skills. After you get your HM skills, you don't even need to gear anything. So, the current rewards are fine. " by that logic we dont need any rewards at all since its not like we can spend that money on anything other then hm skill amrite...

" Your last post mentioned about soulstone price dropped to 10s each so that you don't earn as much gold as before. Now, you mention that it is not about gold. I find that is confusing.  " where did i say that its not about gold? i said that 1v1/3v3 rewards wont only go to whales only since gear wont matter there 

" What kind of buff are you talking about? Buff as in changing the reward or buff as in giving you more exp or stats? " i already said what kind of buff, either buff season rewards or buff the zen beans shop.

Just now, Southwind said:

You have answer for your question in your own post. Exactly thats why arena should not give more income. If there will be higher prizes top pvpers would make even more alts pushing casual players out of the ranking. PVP will then become playground for small group of people, noobody else will queue, cause he will be destroyed by for example  alt nr 12. 

but i didn't make these alts for season rewards(except for one) and they are all different classes that i had to work hard to get good with to get those ranks. whats the problem?

9 hours ago, Captain WeebM@ster said:

i have 7 alts 3 of them are in top 45,2 in top 90 and 2 in top 150

You have answer for your question in your own post. Exactly thats why arena should not give more income. If there will be higher prizes top pvpers would make even more alts pushing casual players out of the ranking. PVP will then become playground for small group of people, noobody else will queue, cause he will be destroyed by for example  alt nr 12. 

Only reasonable boost for 1vs1 prizes would be adding some real items necessary for progress to zen beans shop, and making them character bound. It would prevent situation like now, where top 100 is occupied by like 20-30 ppl. 

1 hour ago, Southwind said:

Only reasonable boost for 1vs1 prizes would be adding some real items necessary for progress to zen beans shop, and making them character bound. It would prevent situation like now, where top 100 is occupied by like 20-30 ppl. 

You dont know what youre talking about top pvp players aint give a damn about money at this point. They literally just make more alts for *FUN*. I myself have 1k gold lying around and 2 rows full of soulstones that im too lazy to sell and my alt has 60k (before that old cap ofc) beans since *months* because i cant be bothered to do pve for certificates on it.

The only thing i could ask for right now is more exp rewards. However next level cap they are gonna change the hm system and then that wont even matter anymore afaik.

Though for those who want to do both pve AND pvp more income is sort of required threw pvp as they are also short in gear most of the time (i dont think the majority of top pvp players is still doig lots of pve though). I only have so much stuff lying around as i did not pve AT ALL since 3 month and ad a result my gear is also majorly outdated. For ppl who did pve a lot too its a completely different story.

On 18/01/2017 at 8:56 AM, Captain WeebM@ster said:

Hello mate,

I rarely post but I couldn't help myself. I really like your dedication to PvP, shame you couldn't reach the top 30 spots. Either way as some players already suggested, pvp is not meant to be money farming mechanism in the game since arena is equalized. PvP is meant for the actual "fun" in the game for those who are competitive, which kind of explains the new rewards that we are getting next season and onwards - venture tokens. I believe it is done so the pvp players could afford buying this and that outfit for their character.

22 hours ago, Enoll said:

Hello mate,

I rarely post but I couldn't help myself. I really like your dedication to PvP, shame you couldn't reach the top 30 spots. Either way as some players already suggested, pvp is not meant to be money farming mechanism in the game since arena is equalized. PvP is meant for the actual "fun" in the game for those who are competitive, which kind of explains the new rewards that we are getting next season and onwards - venture tokens. I believe it is done so the pvp players could afford buying this and that outfit for their character.

That would be true, if the game was actually EQUALIZED. Fact is pvp is NOT equalized only the stats are. Skill points are EXTREMELY necessary. Some classes even need AT LEAST hm 7+ to even have enough skill points to have a decent build on. ALSO the hm skills which you DESPERATELY need to even have a chance against certain classes.

If they are going to tie pve and pvp together then better rewards MUST be handed out in pvp. That or make pvp ACTUALLY only pvp and give max hm skill points and every single hm skill upon entering arena.(strictly arena only obvs you would lose them soon as you leave)

On 19/01/2017 at 10:18 AM, Enoll said:

, which kind of explains the new rewards that we are getting next season and onwards - venture tokens.

Venture Tokens for PvP are awesome! I love the prospect and hope it still works out financially for NCSoft that way. ^_^

Archived