1 costume per account, don't screw over alts plz

Garlend

I wanted the costume for my main an 1 alt. Why do they always screw over alts on this game. Leaves all the ppl who really like this game that have many alts feel like they wasted their time lvling up.  Sure they have other advantages (crafting etc.).

Maybe I should have made an account for each character I have and solve this. Since buying character slots is pointless if you want all your alts to participate in these events.

Should be per character an not account or allow purchase it some how.  Don't be stingy BnS team.

3 hours ago, Kazuomaruo said:

seriously its already free and u want the costume for your main and alt? stop complaining atleast u dont need to do some stuff to get it..  

Maybe you only have 1 character and don't care about alts. Lots of ppl that play do and would like that costume on their alts like me. Plus I'd rather have to do something to get it on multiple characters then get the costume just one time.

43 minutes ago, Zhoosh said:

Let Outfit Delivery Stamps be your friend. Also who would want to have the same costume on both chars at the same time... kinda boring.

Lots of ppl want the same costume on multiple characters. I seen a few posts about it already in the past about this so I brought it back up again.

Not too many costumes look good. You seen the ones on the HM store. Yuk.. so when a good one comes along hell yeah I want the same one on multiple characters at the same time.

1 hour ago, Garlend said:

Maybe you only have 1 character and don't care about alts. Lots of ppl that play do and would like that costume on their alts like me. Plus I'd rather have to do something to get it on multiple characters then get the costume just one time.

Lots of ppl want the same costume on multiple characters. I seen a few posts about it already in the past about this so I brought it back up again.

Not too many costumes look good. You seen the ones on the HM store. Yuk.. so when a good one comes along hell yeah I want the same one on multiple characters at the same time.

i have 7 characters im already happy if they give 1 for free. ur just greedy. 1 free is enough dont ask for more or u if u think ur rich enough just get one and transfer it every time u play.. 

Seen so many of these threads by the same greedy people. Instead of saying thanks for the free outfit, some people are still trying to find something to complain huh. Not satisfied even when they are already being given free stuff..

It's like when you're given something free and you're like, "Hey, my mom, dad, sister, brother and my dog needs one too. Screw you if don't give me more.", instead of being appreciative and saying thanks.

1 hour ago, Kazuomaruo said:

i have 7 characters im already happy if they give 1 for free. ur just greedy. 1 free is enough dont ask for more or u if u think ur rich enough just get one and transfer it every time u play.. 

Calling people "greedy" because they ask for a simple feature they deserve, "having the right to transfer dresses" like every other decent game. But well no wonder how this company can continue providing lame trove event and useless rewards since most of ppls are happy to be a cash cow .

Now I am rarely on NC side of things at times however I gotta call you out OP. You just sound greedy tbh. As far as I know, no other outfit that has been given out for free was given out for multiple characters. I mean aside for like that one with the headphones you could work for more by lvl'n a bunch of 45's iirc but overall it is always just one. This is both nothing new and should have been expected. Not a case of NC being stingy and more so you just being greedy. Of all things to go at NC for imo this ain't one of them.

1 hour ago, ombremq said:

Calling people "greedy" because they ask for a simple feature they deserve, "having the right to transfer dresses" like every other decent game. But well no wonder how this company can continue providing lame trove event and useless rewards since most of ppls are happy to be a cash cow .

even its free you people still complain about something. atleast they made the costume accound bound, but still u asking for more. make this simple feature, just be happy that its FREE. and this game doesnt force you to make alts. 

22 minutes ago, Kazuomaruo said:

even its free you people still complain about something. atleast they made the costume accound bound, but still u asking for more. make this simple feature, just be happy that its FREE. and this game doesnt force you to make alts. 

Yes we complain because we like this game and put a lot of our time into it.

An so I'm greedy cause I want 1 more outfit an not 5 more for my other alts. I'm willing to pay or work for it an not want it just "FREE".

thanks your a nice guy

54 minutes ago, SheeOri said:

Seen so many of these threads by the same greedy people. Instead of saying thanks for the free outfit, some people are still trying to find something to complain huh. Not satisfied even when they are already being given free stuff.

Yeah thanks you NCsoft by giving us this outfif for free who will be worth wearing in some months because i'll probably be sick of seeing this outfif on every plebs the first days.

22 minutes ago, Garlend said:

I'm willing to pay or work for it an not want it just "FREE"

As I said Outfit Delivery Stamps. one stamp is 19 hmcoins/ncoins. If you say stuff like that why do you complain so much. Just buy tonnes of stamps and solved.

Also I totally agree with most of people. One outfit for free is more than enough as they could have just made us buy it. 

34 minutes ago, ombremq said:

Yeah thanks you NCsoft by giving us this outfif for free who will be worth wearing in some months because i'll probably be sick of seeing this outfif on every plebs the first days.

Noone asked you to go up to NCSoft and say thanks. Just bit a lil bit more appreciative that they decides to give you something for free during this event. They might have done something that not everyone supports in the past but let's just agree that this event is pretty good. If you don't like the outfit or want to be different from others then feel free to throw it away.

1 hour ago, ombremq said:

Contrary to what you believe, a lot of games I play has outfits are that bound to character once equipped. No, you can't even trade them with cheap little stamps like here in this game. Like I said I don't agree with a lot of things this company has done but stop trying to nitpick at everything they do.

Sidenote to OP: I kinda agree that they can probably make the outfits purchasable for alts using other method such as F10 Store or events currency. But please don't expect them to give one for every alt of yours.

I can understand OPs point, it would be a serious pain in the ass to have to buy outfit stamps to send a costume back and forth between two(or more) characters you play frequently.  And since you can only get the 1 outfit, it's not like other ones available in the store where if you desire, you can buy one on each character you have.  Perhaps they should have separated the outfit from the bundle and not limited it.  Also, I really don't think that's asking too much, or being too greedy as some have put it, as continuously purchasing outfit stamps to send the costume between characters will add up really fast regardless of how cheap a single stamp is. 

Personally, like most others, I'm satisfied with one free outfit.  Clearly doesn't mean I can't understand someone else's point of view though.

11 minutes ago, CorrosionWhite said:

I can understand OPs point, it would be a serious pain in the ass to have to buy outfit stamps to send a costume back and forth between two(or more) characters you play frequently.  And since you can only get the 1 outfit, it's not like other ones available in the store where if you desire, you can buy one on each character you have.  Perhaps they should have separated the outfit from the bundle and not limited it.  Also, I really don't think that's asking too much, or being too greedy as some have put it, as continuously purchasing outfit stamps to send the costume between characters will add up really fast regardless of how cheap a single stamp is. 

Personally, like most others, I'm satisfied with one free outfit.  Clearly doesn't mean I can't understand someone else's point of view though.

Completely true, we can see the OP's point.....however! the issue comes in the fact that this isn't new. This isn't the 1st time nor would it be the last. Calling them out now and saying they are being stingy DESPITE this being how it has been done for the longest makes the person just seem greedy. I am one to hop and stomp all over NC any chance I get but this ain't one of them. 

Also wew 100 posts~

11 minutes ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

Completely true, we can see the OP's point.....however! the issue comes in the fact that this isn't new. This isn't the 1st time nor would it be the last. Calling them out now and saying they are being stingy DESPITE this being how it has been done for the longest makes the person just seem greedy. I am one to hop and stomp all over NC any chance I get but this ain't one of them. 

Also wew 100 posts~

I think in every game I've played, anyone who says anything seemingly negative about a giveaway is automatically labeled as greedy.  As if because it's free you're not allowed to be dissatisfied with it or an aspect of it or as it is, speak of your dissatisfaction.  Also I don't necessarily think that just because something has always been done a certain way means it has to continue to be done that way or that longevity is akin to being correct.  If you're dissatisfied with something and want it to change you'd have to speak up and making a forum post is one of the very few options available to an MMO player. Obviously that leaves them open to the opinions of other players.  I also understand how it can been seen as greedy since of course NCSoft doesn't have to give us anything for free or to celebrate the anniversary so asking for more on top of what you're already getting can look over the top.  As an aside, I'm just playing devils advocate and not trying to say your opinion is wrong.

congrats on 100 posts! \o/

2 minutes ago, Lerialis said:

Wait, they give us something fo free? I mean free without stupid grind or paying? Sorry i have no time for reading patch notes. Lot of work.

Yes. There will be a bundle in Hongmoon Store for 0 Ncoin that you can buy once per account which contains free items such as free costume which will be the Costume Contest winner's outfit "remodeled".

3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Yes. There will be a bundle in Hongmoon Store for 0 Ncoin that you can buy once per account which contains free items such as free costume which will be the Costume Contest winner's outfit "remodeled".

Thanks! I'm realy surprised.

3 hours ago, CorrosionWhite said:

I think in every game I've played, anyone who says anything seemingly negative about a giveaway is automatically labeled as greedy.  As if because it's free you're not allowed to be dissatisfied with it or an aspect of it or as it is, speak of your dissatisfaction.  Also I don't necessarily think that just because something has always been done a certain way means it has to continue to be done that way or that longevity is akin to being correct.  If you're dissatisfied with something and want it to change you'd have to speak up and making a forum post is one of the very few options available to an MMO player. Obviously that leaves them open to the opinions of other players.  I also understand how it can been seen as greedy since of course NCSoft doesn't have to give us anything for free or to celebrate the anniversary so asking for more on top of what you're already getting can look over the top.  As an aside, I'm just playing devils advocate and not trying to say your opinion is wrong.

congrats on 100 posts! \o/

Welp i'm not one of those folks. Free doesn't just mean good after all and quite despise those that use "be happy you got it for free" as if that is end all be all one the subject it was brought up against. If I took a poo on someones lawn for free i'm sure they wouldn't be thankful.....unless they were into that sort of thing and if that's the case, might be time to move!

Also neither do I, however in this instance, calling them out for it still seems greedy.

Far as I know they have never given out multiple costumes for alts. I mean aside from an actual event where you were allowed to earn multiple then sure. Nowhere I have seen even hinted it would be given multiple times. The original announcement said "a free anniversary present from hongmoon store" and thus far every time that happened it was a one time deal as far as I am aware of. So to expect otherwise makes little sense. The OP had little to no reason to think they would be given multiple costumes considering it was never said anywhere, hinted anywhere AND has not once been done otherwise. Therefore they just sound greedy tbh. I am not saying this because it's free but because it is already an established thing and expecting different with not a single reason to makes no sense. Even had they sent it through mail and bypassed the store itself, like any other free costume it would've been one unless specifically stated otherwise.

I have yet to play any free game that gives you more than one costume per account with the promotions. 20+ years of playing MMORPG's and the free items were for one character per account only. I see no problem with this myself. You just have to choose which character you want the costume on and then redeem it with that one simple.

Archived