Question about New anniversary Event!

sakuraya

Following what Rappel suggested, you could do this:

qHXali7.png

Since these are the amounts you get per dungeon, it'll be 22 tokens per day(19 if you can't do Furnace yet) with just doing those dailies. Event gives 1 and Daily Challenge gives 3.

So 26(Or 23 without Furnace) total. You can just leave your Main character to do the Dailies, Event and Daily Challenge to get 23~26 tokens per day and get 240 in roughly 11 days. And leave your Alt character to do up to 14 tokens per day which is 140 in 10 days.

Sounds like a lot but at least you'll get the Hepta within 2 weeks if anything. Maybe less since Daily Dash gives 20 upon completion and you get Anniversary Pouches which gives another chance for tokens.

If these are the numbers it wont be hard to get the 40 ap gem. But it's too much to get the 48 ap gem without cashing or playing all day. Doing everything with the main will bring you the gem after 2 weeks. Everything else is either days without playing or using the coins for something else. Theoretically it's even possible to get the 48 ap gem without any reset scrolls but personally I wouldn't do every shit on 3 characters.

5 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Following what Rappel suggested, you could do this:

qHXali7.png

Since these are the amounts you get per dungeon, it'll be 22 tokens per day(19 if you can't do Furnace yet) with just doing those dailies. Event gives 1 and Daily Challenge gives 3.

So 26(Or 23 without Furnace) total. You can just leave your Main character to do the Dailies, Event and Daily Challenge to get 23~26 tokens per day and get 240 in roughly 11 days. And leave your Alt character to do up to 14 tokens per day which is 140 in 10 days.

Sounds like a lot but at least you'll get the Hepta within 2 weeks if anything. Maybe less since Daily Dash gives 20 upon completion and you get Anniversary Pouches which gives another chance for tokens.

Do we know for fact that daily challenge gives 3, though? He said extra on weekends, for this kind of event friday has always counted as weekend, he showed 3 on his screen and the stream was on firday so could it be maybe we get less on the weekdays?
Correct me if im wrong, watched the stream while doing something else so my attention wasnt 100% on it maybe i missed something.

1 hour ago, Unicorns said:

Do we know for fact that daily challenge gives 3, though? He said extra on weekends, for this kind of event friday has always counted as weekend, he showed 3 on his screen and the stream was on firday so could it be maybe we get less on the weekdays?
Correct me if im wrong, watched the stream while doing something else so my attention wasnt 100% on it maybe i missed something.

Stream was on a Thursday since it happened on Jan. 12th so the 3 tokens shown would be the standard.

For Weekends, that's true that he did say it'll be extra but I didn't want to go and make assumptions on the amount given. But if I were to assume it'll be either 5 or 6 on the weekend.

6 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Stream was on a Thursday since it happened on Jan. 12th so the 3 tokens shown would be the standard.

For Weekends, that's true that he did say it'll be extra but I didn't want to go and make assumptions on the amount given. But if I were to assume it'll be either 5 or 6 on the weekend.

Oh! Thats good then! I dont know why i was so sure the stream was on friday.

11 hours ago, sakuraya said:

Do you think that you can get 400 coins for hepta diamond during that event without spending cash for resets or on Hm shop for bundles? also how much coins you get daily as f2p?

I'm planning on selling my gold for hongmoon coins lol

Archived