Iruga...

Krucius

On 1/15/2017 at 7:58 PM, ander01se said:

Get more Accuracy, 120%+. 

acc was at 120.15 when this happened. it has now gone up to over 124, and the shadows are still resisting every attempted cc. i've run sogun's every day and not once have i not been resisted when hitting them with either a stun or kd. this is ridiculous.

5 hours ago, Krucius said:

acc was at 120.15 when this happened. it has now gone up to over 124, and the shadows are still resisting every attempted cc. i've run sogun's every day and not once have i not been resisted when hitting them with either a stun or kd. this is ridiculous.

Are you a summoner? I've noticed that my summoner has 124% Acc, but the cat only 112% and fails double CC a lot compared to my other chars. >_>

10 hours ago, Krucius said:

Which skills are you using? Not every skill can be used to cc mobs with cc bars it has to be either a double cc or a skill that actually allows for joint cc. For example as sin you can only use double stun and double kd/daze all other cc's can't be used and will be resisted.

On ١٤‏/١‏/٢٠١٧ at 2:54 AM, Krucius said:

how is it that when the shadows spawn, they resist every single stun and kd i try to hit them with? the only way to get rid of them is to stun blue and kd green, so why can they resist either?

hmmm I am guessing from what u said that those shadows r the shadows which appear while u going to the second boss , and those shadows can not be cc u just got to carry shield and reflect their lighting , the other shadows which appear with the boss can be cc easily .

Archived