Formosa....

Dotimus

7 hours ago, Wataru said:

Wouldn't make sense having it look like some kind of Amazon queen if it's based on old traditional clothing from Taiwan. 

and ya, i could say that looking at the male costumes.... but looking at the female ones i would almost say it is more like rapanui tribal clothing, specially with the feathered headset.

erm.....

3dd5f1e49abcbf0cbb789ad79ca59633.jpg

5 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Without that, it would look like as swimsuit :D

and would that be bad? :p

On 1/13/2017 at 3:57 PM, MushinKFM said:

It just looks meh on gon cause of how bad the legs are coded and the idle pose doesn't help. They should've covered a lil more on the bad spots.

I think the outfit looks great, but as you said, there are issues concerning the leg's on female Gon (from what I've noticed, shading issues), And they are more noticeable the darker/tanner your character is. And as you also said, the default idle pose (on the left) doesn't make anything better until the transitioning poses kick in (the right, it is still noticeable, but not as bad as it was)

example2.jpg Example1.jpg

Id actually love to see that part of the costume as an adorments and not as something im forced to deal with if i wana wear the outfit. In fact i havent bought the bundle coz i do  not like that floppy thing at all.

The adorment slot is already there, i dont get why dont they use it more often. So many outfits that could be broken up into adorment and outfit, and would hurt NO ONE, because you cant use other adorments, since adorments are always linked to a specific outfit, so if people like the adorment they can slap on the adorment, and if they dont like it they can just not use it.
Countdown for exaple... heard so many people say how they would like the outfit so much more without the jacket levitating on their sholders. Make the jacket an adorment make the dress/suit the outfit and everyone is happy.

Archived