Twitch Jan 14 - Recap (Source:Reddit)

FlameWizard

Video: https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/114315378

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/5nncas/1st_anniversary_preview_stream_recap/

Original author:  notusefulacc

Reminder to subscribe to Newsletter for free stuff (probably anniversary related)

Next week anniversary stream starting at 11AM

For the Future:

·         Server transfers in final stage of testing (probably available in January)

·         64 Bit Client also in final stage of testing (expected February)

Event:

·         Blessing of Wisdom Buff: 50% increase combat exp, 50% increase daily exp, 100% increase increase guild points from gathering & crafting for 3 weeks

·         Event Currency: 1st Anniversary Coin

·         New daily event quest: One Year, Countless Adventures

·         Completion of quest gives 1 coin and 1 pouch

·         Obtain stolen Chi from mobs in Viridian Coast (Dreamdrift, Plague Hollow, and Croaker Lagoon), tag credit is partywide

·         Coins also obtainable through Silverfrost Heroic dungeon dailies, Daily Challenge (extra on weekends), Daily Dash, F10 Bundles (once per account), Cold Storage + Heavens Mandate Dynamic quests

·         Rewards in Dragon Express: includes 35 AP Diamond, Forging Orb, Sacred Oil, Silken Splendor (costume), Taikhan's Skin, Flower of Lament, Legendary Gem Hammer, Mysterious Crystal, etc.

·         Can transmute 40 AP Diamond with 240 Coins, 10G and 1 Hongmoon 35 AP Diamond (only obtainable if you get the diamond through event then transmute)

Bug Fixes/QoL Changes/Content Update:

·         F2: elemental accessories breaking profiles and soul shield stat inaccuracies now fixed

·         Daily dash premium bonus can drop 3x Icy Treat Chests

·         Weapon skin system: weapon skins no longer lost when appearance removed (If you have redeemed the masters/founders pack skins (Heavy Metal) you will get another)

·         Drop rate of Forging Orb, Taikhan's Skin, Petal of Lament, Naryu Tablet, Silverfrost Refining Stones (+ SF Refining Stone quantity) increased in both 4 and 6 man

·         Skill update from KR's September changes (BD buffs, Summ bug fixes, BM Dragontongue adjustments, Sin QoL changes)

·         Midnight Skypetal Plains now has Peak Time on weekends (daily challenge days), every stage will drop double loot

·         Forging Orbs in Dragon Express for 130 Heavenly Energies

·         Sacred Longgui Key 8 Frozen Stingers, 1 Moonstone in Premium Dragon Express

·         Can chatlink dungeon names in chat to view dungeon details (such as loot possibilities and requirements)

·         Dungeon antidotes, mass revival charms, and escape charms are no longer region-locked (existing ones can be exchanged through antique window) - Affected achievements will be changed

·         365 day premium costume changed to Samurai set from Silver Dragon (no plans for Silver Dragon to come back)

·         1 Year anniversary decorations in Jadestone Village, and Zaiwei

PVP Update:

·         Frenzy Times

·         Increased Zen Beans during Frenzy (6AM until 6 the next day)

·         Tues, Thurs, Sat 1v1 frenzy

·         Mon, Wed, Fri 3v3 frenzy

·         Increased 6V6 Frenzy buff only for anniversary

Gear Update (Weapon/Soul/Accessories/Pets):

Pet system overhaul:

·         Pets can now be salvaged into an Aura (contains stats) and the appearance (no stats)

·         Can now equip pet with no visual or visual with only 2950 HP

·         Pet appearances can be 'skinned'

·         Can buy Pet Auras for 3 pet enhancement stones and 10G

·         Ultimate pets can now be upgraded into Unleashed (requires ultimate pet aura + 3 pets + 70 pet enhancement stones + 300G)

Legendary Accessories (Earring, Necklace, Belt, Ring):

·         Accessory drop rate increased

·         Non-RNG method of obtaining, except earring (already in MSP)

·         Lord of the Flame's Horn, Zakhan's Claw, Acrimor's Wing tokens drop from respective dungeons (drops in 4 man and 6 man, higher drop rate in 4 man)

·         The tokens are bound to account

·         Can exchange 200 dungeon tokens for respective legendary accessory in Dragon Express

·         Token drop is guaranteed with chance to drop extra that can be bid on, confirmed on Twitter On stream they were unsure whether or not tokens were guaranteed drops, expect update

Hongmoon Store:

·         On Jan 18, once-per-account free bundle that includes: 10 HM Key + unsealing charms, Anniversary fireworks, 1st Anniversary Cupcake (exclusive Trailblazer title and achievement), 2 event currency, Candle Glasses adornment, 1st Annviersary Cake Hat, & Alice set (previous costume contest winner)

·         Cheshire Cat set not included in anniversary bundle, will be in F10

Permanent New Additions (on patch day):

·         Shangri-la set

·         Imperium set

·         Viceroy weapon skins

Remains to be seen, but at least on paper I kinda like what I see as far as this whole anniversary event thing goes. I'm sure between now and actual implementation I'll find something to laugh at though.

But for now, (if I'm reading this corrrectly), this event actual feels like an "event", and not just another cash grab.

Feb 14? Is this from the future? 

1 hour ago, Mortal Kombat said:

Remains to be seen, but at least on paper I kinda like what I see as far as this whole anniversary event thing goes. I'm sure between now and actual implementation I'll find something to laugh at though.

But for now, (if I'm reading this corrrectly), this event actual feels like an "event", and not just another cash grab.

It will be enjoyable for all, we are all going to get some pretty stuff, but if you want to get the gem and some oils, or just more than one of the better rewards, you are gona have to spam the hell out of the dungeons that give the coins from the dinamic quests, which happen to be the only 2 dungeons that you cant spam for free. And aslo ofc the bundles they are going to put up in the shop with the event coins. They always always make money out of events like this, which i dont mind and i get, we can all play for free if we want to!

2 hours ago, Unicorns said:

Feb 14? Is this from the future? 

It will be enjoyable for all, we are all going to get some pretty stuff, but if you want to get the gem and some oils, or just more than one of the better rewards, you are gona have to spam the hell out of the dungeons that give the coins from the dinamic quests, which happen to be the only 2 dungeons that you cant spam for free. And aslo ofc the bundles they are going to put up in the shop with the event coins. They always always make money out of events like this, which i dont mind and i get, we can all play for free if we want to!

It's a business and they have stockholders to answer to, not just gamers. I don't mind the cash shop and I have spent liberally in it.

Free Alice costume is great ! Just too bad only 1 per account, i hope we'll get it in f10 later

Rest is p2w event like usual, 35AP diamond is pointless for most of players already got it (and will definitely kill one crafting who only had that one diamond useful), and getting the 40/48 one include mass cs reset and cash shop bundles to get, classic NC

3 hours ago, Bim404 said:

Rest is p2w event like usual, 35AP diamond is pointless for most of players already got it (and will definitely kill one crafting who only had that one diamond useful), and getting the 40/48 one include mass cs reset and cash shop bundles to get, classic NC

This event is completely f2p, you only need time. Well, even with resets you need the time. It only matters if you wanna spam cs hundreds of times on 1 character or run dungeons on different ones. The 40 ap gem is easily obtained with 1 character without any reset scrolls. No idea how you can complain about that.

On 1/15/2017 at 9:26 PM, KlausFlouride said:

A lot of good stuff with this update. Damn that unleashed pet is hella expensive, to bad the possibility of getting the ultimate pet is horrid.

The unleashed pet also gives 40% crit defense which is a nice bonus to PVP play.

Archived