Stop boosting BD and fix what needs fixing! (FM,Des)

xVenny

14 hours ago, werat said:

When people complain about a class it is because of PvP. No one is going to complain about PvE when it comes to classes. A little common sense would tell you that. If you subtract PvP out of the game, you wouldn't hear a peep about class except for what the person is playing themselves and not about other classes. 

This is only your assumption. There are many complaints in the forum about certain classes. For example, destroyer. Many people complain that they are at the bottom list of all class in PVE. In this thread, just from OP and title, you can tell that they are talking about PVP or PVE? At least from my point of view, he/she was referring to both PVP and PVE.

21 hours ago, werat said:

BD do not need boosting when it comes to PvP either in my opinion. 

Just from this sentence, you sound like the OP who thinks that this boost for BD is for PVP and you agree that they shouldn't boost BD. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/18/2017 at 9:28 AM, FrozenB said:

I don't mind if they boost FM, but only if they remove the ice chill first because it is so unfair for us to be punished when we hit the FMs. How can we get a debuff if we successfully touch an opponent (it is not a single debuff, it is a continuous debuff unless the FM forgot to cast the skill.) That doesn't make sense. If they don't remove this skill or revamp this skill, don't talk about boosting FM because literally, we would all die before we can even do a slight damage to FM.

hmmm...how about: no. Why not instead just wait the 30 seconds or just simply find a way around it. Simply learn not to be continuously attacking a FM without using an ability that circumvents the chill stacks. BMs can break the chill every 8 or so seconds, KFMs just ROFLSTOMPs FM with the chill stack, sins can just spam iframes all day, BDs and Des spin. There is only two classes that would complain about the chill stack: Summoner and Warlock (both of whom have attained certain slang words for their utter stupidity in design.) So to them I say: git goo kek. (I seriously hate both of those classes btw, only in PVE are they ever good at all). 

As for BDs I will repeat myself: The Blade Dancer is the most spoiled class in the game. They are capable of being immune to stuns and dazes the entire match, only ever being vulnerable when they are stunning, dazing, knocking down, or phantom gripping. And if you want to stun or daze them, you need to first knock them down. But be warned, if you hit them while spinning, there's a good chance that they can stun you. Along with the endless stuns, their tech chases is rather easy and forgiving, just like BMs and KFMs, so they can easily screw you over fast. FMs, who already struggle enough as it is, have an even harder time against BDs. We only get about 2 reliable chances to stun them: with grip (which is countered by the 1 minute grip escape) or with Frost Burst (which requires extremely precise timing).

But ya, that's all I have to say here. Bye

@ARC1276y FMs are cribs.

What bothers me most is that when you spec phantom grip 4 all the way down the first branch the CD goes up to 36s. I mean from 18s to 36!

Phantom grip is like FMs most used offensive skill. Most of the time I CC followed by phantom grip which I use like animation lock (kinda like sins throat slit) so everytime I wanna go offensive VS BD or Destroyer I start with 4->4->2 (if backroll use 3)X->1->Tab->Z->4 cause aircombo makes a good fm.

If the enemy has tab escape you are screwed for say 18s, if you have phantom grip on 36s you are screwed for that long and most likely will have to ice pve stall.

12 hours ago, ARC1276 said:

sins can just spam iframes all day

WTF are you talking about, sins have laughably few iframes, meaning we are practically powerless against the chill stacks. If you hit into our counters that's your problem really, experienced FMs don't do that (they usually guard-break us to be exact) , and standing still for 30 seconds waiting for the chill stacks to expire while hoping the FM will play Tichu in the meantime is no realistic option...

16 hours ago, ARC1276 said:

hmmm...how about: no. Why not instead just wait the 30 seconds or just simply find a way around it. Simply learn not to be continuously attacking a FM without using an ability that circumvents the chill stacks. BMs can break the chill every 8 or so seconds, KFMs just ROFLSTOMPs FM with the chill stack, sins can just spam iframes all day, BDs and Des spin. There is only two classes that would complain about the chill stack: Summoner and Warlock (both of whom have attained certain slang words for their utter stupidity in design.) So to them I say: git goo kek. (I seriously hate both of those classes btw, only in PVE are they ever good at all). 

Wait the 30 seconds until the debuff gone? 30 seconds without attacking FM? Are you joking? Who can survive FM for 30 seconds without touching them? Plus, after 30 seconds, there will be another 30 seconds. The loops go on forever. Also, for a pro FM, they can stack you ice chills forever without a break while rotating with fire damage.

Once again, you know why summoner and warlock don't have the ability to break the ice chills? It is because they are long range classes. In fact, they can still hit you without moving if you are in their range. For melee classes, without breaking the ice chill skills, they will be sitting duck taking all your damage whole day without even moving an inch. Go play a melee class and vs a PRO pvp FM and you will see the difference between a close-range and long-range pvp style. 

4 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Go play a melee class and vs a PRO pvp FM and you will see the difference between a close-range and long-range pvp style. 

It takes a pro FM to handle a melee class? What about pro FM vs pro melee? Oh wait, FM almost doesn't exist in top board.

10 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

It takes a pro FM to handle a melee class? What about pro FM vs pro melee? Oh wait, FM almost doesn't exist in top board.

I was suggesting the FM players who made complains about their class to try out melee class and fight against other FM class. They will learn more about other classes and skills other than just reading the skill descriptions and making imaginations on all the pvp situation.

6 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

I was suggesting the FM players who made complains about their class to try out melee class and fight against other FM class. They will learn more about other classes and skills other than just reading the skill descriptions and making imaginations on all the pvp situation.

And for those who previously mains melee classes and tested out FM which then agree that FM is a crap class still, what is your stance then?

Not every FMs of the entire servers out there are retarded, it ain't gonna help significantly if the gap of the skill nature of each classes is vast to begin with.

5 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Then they can go back to the mains melee classes? If you think FM is under-rated in PVP and you love PVP, then switch classes. What is the big deal? Also, this game is following KR patches anyways. If you don't see improvement from KR patches now, it means we won't get it either in our server. It is not like crying on forum will make this company to specifically boosting FM in PVP just for this server only.

If you feel BM, Sin, des, bd are strong, then go play them and use your FM for only PVE purposes. Nowadays, people can make alts easier than before because more and more items are changed to account bound. Also, in F9, you don't even need to gear your alts.

By the way, are there any big differences in skills between KR and our version? 2016 B&S world championship, 1st place is SF, 2nd place is BM, 3rd place is FM. In our server, people complain SF and FM the most in being weakest in PVP. LOL....I am losing my logic here.

kthxbye, come again.

Then they can go back to the mains melee classes? If you think FM is under-rated in PVP and you love PVP, then switch classes. What is the big deal? Also, this game is following KR patches anyways. If you don't see improvement from KR patches now, it means we won't get it either in our server. It is not like crying on forum will make this company to specifically boosting FM in PVP just for this server only.

If you feel BM, Sin, des, bd are strong, then go play them and use your FM for only PVE purposes. Nowadays, people can make alts easier than before because more and more items are changed to account bound. Also, in F9, you don't even need to gear your alts.

By the way, are there any big differences in skills between KR and our version? 2016 B&S world championship, 1st place is SF, 2nd place is BM, 3rd place is FM. In our server, people complain SF and FM the most in being weakest in PVP. LOL....I am losing my logic here.

Just now, FrozenB said:

2016 B&S world championship, 1st place is SF, 2nd place is BM, 3rd place is FM.  <- Retarded?

And how many matchup can a tournament offer?

How many individual representing in a tournament values to?

How likely is the top of top of each classes representing?

21 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

And how many matchup can a tournament offer?

How many individual representing in a tournament values to?

How likely is the top of top of each classes representing?

They had internal tournaments to choose the best pvp player to represent their own server to enter the world tournament. Unless all the so-called the best players in the top 100 ladder in KR didn't even bother to sign up for the tournament, then I have nothing much to say.

Also, pvp within server has alot of issues to consider. Ping? External software to gain PVP benefit? Win trade? Serious or causal mode? Everything can factor the outcome of the results in the top 100 ladder because everyone is playing behind their own screen. Sometimes, a high elo gold rank player can match up with a silver rank player. What can you say about this? In tournament, everyone is playing using same computer system and network. So, there is no difference in PING issue. All matches are revealed to public so no cheating at all. It is tournament, everyone gives their best to win the matches. Of course there is pressure involved, but it is the same for top 100 ladder as well especially when you don't want to lose your high elo rank.

For me, the world championship result is more reliable. If there is someone who can use the so-called weakest classes to beat the other stronger classes, then, wouldn't it be the difference in skill level?

5 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

They had internal tournaments to choose the best pvp player to represent their own server to enter the world tournament. Unless all the so-called the best players in the top 100 ladder in KR didn't even bother to sign up for the tournament, then I have nothing much to say.

Also, pvp within server has alot of issues to consider. Ping? External software to gain PVP benefit? Win trade? Serious or causal mode? Everything can factor the outcome of the results in the top 100 ladder because everyone is playing behind their own screen. In tournament, everyone is playing using same computer system and network. So, there is no difference in PING issue. All matches are revealed to public so no cheating at all. It is tournament, everyone gives their best to win the matches. Of course there is pressure involved, but it is the same for top 100 ladder as well especially when you don't want to lose your high elo rank.

For me, the world championship result is more reliable. If there is someone who can use the so-called weakest classes to beat the other stronger classes, then, wouldn't it be the difference in skill level?

We're talking about KR, their ping issue is non-existence compares to NA & EU.

That thread has already provide the alt-account exemption.

If external software is legitimate in BnS, not using one isn't a problem to anyone else but that individual, you know, conducting illegal gaming activity such as aimbots, can lead to imprisonment in KR.

No one in top 100 wants to be casual, if there's a need to be casual, low rating is sufficient for that purpose. Generally, KR is competitive.

Player skills will always be different from one to other but if only 1 % of a class can handle the other classes while the remaining 99% getting shits on everyday, that class is underwhelmed. The KR board has already indicate this persisting issue, so is our own server. That tournament player pool is so limited, can it indicate the median of the classes? It can't, hence, underpowered.

Archived