Forums

Dreadtide weapon skin: Move it to Mushin's Tower

Alysha Hawkeye

Dreadtide weapon skin looks nice, but it no longer drops from Naksun in Dreadtide Arena for some reason. Someone said it is to prevent bots grinding the thing to sell on marketplace, or something like that, so NCWest removes it from loot table.

I think the whole removal of this weapon would be a waste. Instead, we can use Mushin's Tower to alleviate the problems. It seems no bots grind the tower. We can either:

-Add Dreadtide to be able to trade with Warrior's Tokens. Lv45 weapon goes well with lv45 content

-Add Dreadtide to be trade-able with Naksun's Badge. It is a little overkill for lv45 weapon to be grinded with lv50 content, but better than nothing.

-Add Dreadtide to be loot table of Naksun on 15th floor. Technically, it used to drop by him in Dreadtide Arena, so it makes sense to have him drop it again. Since people spam  him for moonstones, it would lead to a good supply of Dreadtide weapons.

5 hours ago, Arcadeath said:

Or how about no. I'd feel bad for all those bms who bought dreadtide swords for 600-700 gold. They are rare and they should stay rare.

It was never a rare weapon in the first place. It dropped like candies when Naksun in Dreadtide Arena still dropped it. But NCSoft removed it for whatever reason. It rareness was not cuz it's hard to get, but cuz it no longer drop.

For people used to spam the thing to get the outfit, they got a good supply of these weapons and enjoyed selling at high prices on the marketplace. The one who suffered was the people who wanted it, a.k.a those BMs who had to pay 600-700g like you have said. But just cuz some people suffers from something, other people have to suffer from the same thing, when there are solutions for it.

And don't worry about those 600-700g BMs. The fact that they can spend that herfy means they are pretty abundant in term of wallet.

Edited by Alysha Hawkeye

• 1 year later...
On 1/13/2017 at 8:52 PM, Nekonata said:

I've never seen a Dreadtide weapon on market. Aren't they purple and nontradable?

This is how they look like:  http://tinypic.com/r/2yvjxog/9

On 11/27/2018 at 1:21 PM, RyVerseLy said:

@Liinxy
Please bring this skins finally back :grrr:I'm checking the market everyday for months, but nobody sell them anymore and the sword looks so cool, so please make an eventskin, f10 skin or use one of the options from @Alysha Hawkeye

I still have a few of them xD keeping them safe for a rainy day xD

• 4 months later...