What will happen to Silver Dragon outfit?

Riliane

Well, since it is the actual 1 year VIP outfit, what will happen to it? I don't see it on the MISC category, instead, I see it in the Hongmoon Store category (I know it has been on the HM Store the first month and so, but it isn't anymore as far as I know).

My point is... I wanted to buy 1 year VIP but I don't have the money yet, one of the reasson was that costume (And I miss VIP, but my only reasson to buy the 1 year one was Silver Dragon...), but honestly I won't be buying the one year one with the new costume, since I don't like it.

So, I want to know (From and admin of the game) if the costume its going to be available later? I'm pretty sure the answer will be "no" but as I see it is not catalogue like the Master Packs one, well, I may be kinda lucky...

ddcea7c4833e4e15972e54de6fbf9f7a.png

I'm sorry for my english, i'm still learning.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

The Silver Dragon costume will be replaced by the Samurai outfit set when the 365 Day Premium Membership is refreshed and as of right now, we don't believe it will be available again. If you want to be guaranteed the Silver Dragon costume, we do suggest purchasing it before the Samurai set takes its place.

15 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

Greetings,

The Silver Dragon costume will be replaced by the Samurai outfit set when the 365 Day Premium Membership is refreshed and as of right now, we don't believe it will be available again. If you want to be guaranteed the Silver Dragon costume, we do suggest purchasing it before the Samurai set takes its place.

Well, that's actually sad but its fair enough. I know it will be replaced with the new outfit, but I really find it ugly, so its a nope for me, lol.

I may or may not be able to get the money before it, but I will try. Thanks for the answer!

Archived