Forums

** DESTROYER NEEDS DPS BUFF ASAP **

CKITTY

DEAR STAFF,

How in the hell are you going to call this class "The Destroyer", give it an enormous axe and make it do baby DPS?

I mean, I am not hater of this class. This is one of my favorite classes, it's fun but holy hell. Can you listen to your community because without us this game wouldn't thrive.

I understand you have many issues to fix. By all means do them, but as a player of this game I feel like no one is truly listening to us.

Destroyer has awful damage, we all know this...it feels impossible to accomplish things with it. I have seen destroyers with over 600+ AP and still manage to not hit high enough numbers.

I understand that some classes will be better than others but really? Where is the somewhat...balance in this? More like destroy your time. Because at this point nearly HM10, I feel like this was not only a waste of time but also gold and material considering how I feel suddenly and I KNOW a ton of people vouch for this too. LOL

I am usually a PVE player but recently have gotten into PVP. I can't even do that? Destroyer seems nerfed up the @**?

23 hours ago, Jiglojay said:

Get the full legendary SS from msp and skill your emberstomp to s1 t5 and you will have a huge dmg increase destroyer is pretty strong with the leg ss..

The damage from emberstomp doesnt off-set the sever lack of any other high damage abilities outside of a stunn'd target fury smash. This is beating a dead horse, and ill tell you everything ive been told, destroyer damage does not get a huge boost till we get Black Tower content. Which if im not mistake is a few months away. Till then all we can do is our best. And if you scroll down a few posts you'll see that there are more then enough threads about how us Destroyers are lacking in the damage department. Specially since our "group boost" forces us to lose all our damage, unlike blue buff or soulburn. So all we can do is our best and wait for stuff to happen. I personally love the class, not the damage.  But even then i can hang with most people and due to having a very good connection, and have been playing this class since launch my damage compaired to most people is respectable.

On 1/12/2017 at 3:38 PM, Duriensbane said:

This is beating a dead horse, and ill tell you everything ive been told, destroyer damage does not get a huge boost till we get Black Tower content. Which if im not mistake is a few months away. Till then all we can do is our best.

There won't be any left by then, I'm trying but its getting hard.... hah... hah... hahahahahahahahaha... 

UvQjvCB.jpg

172ctnA.jpg

*sob*

On 13.1.2017 at 10:14 PM, Duriensbane said:

Also to add in light of new patch notes, Des is currently the WORST class in the game. 

You talk about EU/NA right? Lets all jst hope that one day we will become more important for dungeons 

On 18.01.2017 at 11:45 PM, Jiglojay said:

Also look at these soul shield statsand badges in KR. we will get it soon https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/htmlview#gid=0

To get this stuff you need to get in raid.

To get in raid you need good dps.

To get good dps you need this stuff...

Korean gamedev balance in 2017.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Southwind said:

@CKITTY

And how do You want increase pve dmg and keep balance in pvp if even now Destroyers can 100-0 on arena with few hits on fury, just like BM with Dragontounge? 

Well actually, destroyers use persistence in most matchups. Using fury is usually a death sentence unless the person you are vsing is really bad.

FYI dpsing in the time of 3 crowd control skills does about 50% of enemy hp. 

i dont think destroyer needs buff in pvp tho, i think other classes that are completly and utterly class carried like warlock and assassin just need to be nerfed.

Edit: Don't hold out hope though, remember these are the devs that thought giving a class a reset to their abilities and their ESCAPE skill would be fair and balanced in pvp LOL what a joke this game is

• 2 months later...

Archived