warlock cc skills

newbiez

im new to warlock and im find cc its kinda hard to use for warlock to help party cc(example like in 2nd boss asura that need to double cc the mob)...its there any chance our x button skills get double cc rather than single cc? i know thrall can make double cc but thrall is needed for sb too(if warlock dont sb and save it to cc the 2nd boss mob asura..they will said warlock noob no sb >.<)

Well if you spec into your block skill T2S2 if I'm right, when you are blocking it will proc your F skill which is KD, then you can use your X

and for SB if you use it at begining you gonna have for the first adds, but not for the 2nd wave of adds, but you gonna have SB after 2nd time mechanics are done, so more burst in the time boss stays down 

Even in a 4m group you won`t have problem with the CC , IMO you are going to be fine

On 10.01.2017 at 8:29 AM, newbiez said:

im new to warlock and im find cc its kinda hard to use for warlock to help party cc(example like in 2nd boss asura that need to double cc the mob)...its there any chance our x button skills get double cc rather than single cc? i know thrall can make double cc but thrall is needed for sb too(if warlock dont sb and save it to cc the 2nd boss mob asura..they will said warlock noob no sb >.<)

2nd boss in Asura even when u use sb at start of battle, thrall cd is off when cc phase start so u can 2x stun from also you can easy spec 2x kd or 2x daze without need of using sb for skill reset. Just read your skill description its not hard.

Archived