Forum is relatively quiet lately, i guess everyone is getting ready for a STORM!!!!

FlameWizard

I remember the earlier days of the forum, where hundreds of threads were created by players discussing various topics, then overnight this forum would get spammed by bots just to get cleaned the next day by gm's.

Lately not much is going on. There are few topics active where players dicuss negative aspecs of the game, either by replying to the person asking the question or replying to negative topic it self, with few topics where people talk about BnS in other regions.

BnS been so quiet lately, no updates, no conversations, no streams and no news. My only hope is the BnS is quiet because they are getting ready to hit us with a STORM of a good news. (!I HOPE!)

Holidays = Not much is going to happen.

People working at NCsoft aren't robots. And for the forums, it's always been quiet, just less people bother making threads unless it's a known complainer or an actual new person asking questions.

We went through Christmas and New Year without anything that can really be called a celebration event, I guess most of us already gave up expecting anything from them. Even though one-year anniversary is coming up.

If anybody even dares to post any questions, the usual people will start raining down and insult them for asking to be spoon-fed, lazy, git gud, etc. You can imagine why the forum is dying from all these toxicity.

You know a few months ago people were whining and complaining that there were too many updates and that they couldn't keep up. Now you're complaining that not enough people are complaining? Forums aren't just to complain you know?

The anniversary announcement is up!!! :)

The question is not whether the BnS is pushing too many updates at once or not, the idea is keeping community up to date on what ever is happening or planning to happened.

Keep some sort of communication.

Since the threads are being monitored and maintenance happening, management is here.

But enough of sad/negative stuff, since anni event is happening on the 18th. I hope BnS will bring out good thing.

30 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

We have quite a hefty livestream tomorrow that will be full of news for you guys. ^_^

The stream will begin at 4pm PST at https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul and the video will be up within 24 hours in case you missed the stream.

And as others have mentioned, the recent silence was due to the holidays and the team going on break.

i swear to god if its not about the 64 bit client and giving us the F2P version that KR has i wont gonna give anymore money to this company....

seriously do this 2 things and i start throwing my money at you people with both hands..... atm we have a seriously dumbed down Grind hell of an unbalanced P2W RNG chest hell crap of a version over here... compared to KR

Archived