Quest Yellow and Blue

Loly Bony

I want to create another character, but level up is so slow, and boring since there is no one to do it, maybe for the same reason, in my opinion should eliminate the blue quest and leave some that give necessary articles and increase the repprensas (XP) Of the yellow quest that can be enough to go up to level 50, since the most important is the HM, it is not because it is easy to last when you are lv50 not when you are lv1 ..... What do you think? 

2 hours ago, Loly Bony said:

I want to create another character, but level up is so slow, and boring since there is no one to do it, maybe for the same reason, in my opinion should eliminate the blue quest and leave some that give necessary articles and increase the repprensas Of the yellow quest that can be enough to go up to level 50, since the most important is the HM, it is not because it is easy to last when you are lv50 not when you are lv1 ..... What do you think?

You can ignore all blue quests and only focus on the yellow quests, which gives enough exp. for achieving lv 50 in a few days.

btw:

you lvl up so quickly nowadays, most materials and breakthroughweapons/stuff are gifted to you, and some played enjoy the story.

also, you end up being lvl 50 hm 5 when you finish stroy quest, at least hm 4, if you skipp most blue.

i just lvlèd a twink, he`s lvl 40 now, got there within 1 day just doing yellow, and some grinding in cinderlands.

compared to other games, this one is super easy to lvl

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

Why everyone has to be max level in 5 minutes of gaming? What changed since ancient times?!

My answer from my view: Less playerbase in areas --> less fun in leveling.

I had fun leveling my summoner in january 2016: every zone was filled with at least 15 players, i found new friends quickly, there werent any quests which i have solo'ed - all with groups. For remark, getting max lv (45) was a bit difficult (for me), BUT i had a lot of fun in leveling with other people.

When i level an alt now, its very boring for me, because you only see death areas without any players there (but some exceptions: jadestone village, zaiwai, ..), 90% of the playerbase is focused on endgame content (F8) now. I feel the same way like OP for achieving end lv in a short time today.

Archived