Hairstyles problems

DisplayName123

The hairstyle issues I mostly have is that I can't wear head accessories at all because they mess up my hair. They almost always make my hair straight or gives me pigtails or ponytails; I wanted scraggly hair. I picked that because I wanted to look like a rag-a-muffin. I would like to change my hair color though. It clashes with a lot of outfits that I really like. This is one of the outfits that I really like that I can wear. The white hairs actually throws off the colors surprisingly. Who knew?

4nKgxAgfqaSs128b_FGM4BgTGj1AJjguE7lW0YzlaACVX5VGEnwlo3e4oMXhuDjCRqNMi5cp4P1oOiP2

15 minutes ago, NightFer said:

This is not SIMS, this is action MMORPG. Your skills matter, not your looks. There are like 30 different hairstyles in character creation screen which is more than enough, some games doesnt even have 10 :D

It matters, that is why you can customize lots of things and details about you character, that is why we have lots and lots of costumes

Appearance is one of the biggest strengths of the game, many people really care about the appearance of their character

On 1/7/2017 at 7:53 AM, NightFer said:

This is not SIMS, this is action MMORPG. Your skills matter, not your looks.

If that's the case, then what's the point of having a character creator at all? Why not just pick from a few presets? Also, you do know that one of the things that attracts people to this game is the character creator, right? Not everyone is playing this game solely for the combat.

Obviously looks will matter more to some people than to others. Just because YOU don't care about the looks of your character doesn't mean other people don't care about the looks of theirs. If they want to make suggestions, let them. Don't see how it hurts you in any way.

On topic: I'd like to see a different way to try on different hairstyles as well (like an in-game barber shop), but it probably won't be happening anytime soon. This is probably a suggestion that would be better sent to the Korean devs.

The best thing would be to have an ingame barber shop that would allow you to change hairstyle, markings, hair/eye/skin color using gold and having body alteration like height and body shape for a low hmcoin/ncoin price then put gender and race changing at a steeper price using hmcoin/ncoin. The costs would vary based on how many changes you actually plan on making. RIFT has a barbershop like this and I wish every mmo had it. T_T

Free and Premium players would have access to everything that way and you could make the old vouchers like coupons and give premium players these on the daily dash or whenever they renew their subscription so they'd have something extra that would give them free makeovers or at a heavy discount...

I would also want the Wardrobe viewer as part of it so you could see whether your new look went with that favorite outfit that currently clashes with your hairstyle and you could preview the wigs from it in case you plan on buying one but are afraid your current face looks weird with it.

I support the idea of in-game character grooming. They already have pet groomers. I do not see why it would be such a big deal to have character groomers too. Our appearance is very important to many of us.

Though if that is still too hard, at least add more pet groomer options. When Silverfrost came out and there were no new options, you broke my heart!

On 1/7/2017 at 9:53 PM, NightFer said:

This is not SIMS, this is action MMORPG. Your skills matter, not your looks. There are like 30 different hairstyles in character creation screen which is more than enough, some games doesnt even have 10 :D

In Single-player RPG, you grind gear to feel overpowered.

In MMORPGs, you grind to both feel overpowered and look cool.

In an MMORPG with outfit system like BnS, gear is the means to get outfit for selfie.

Archived