GOLD

JotaBueno

Hey guys, i know is not the first time ppl ask for this, but ppl is saying they can do 400 gold every day and now my question is how the f they can do that?

Im doin everyday all dungeons except naryu foundry cause im a 633 hm 9 bd and i dont want to f*** ppl and im askin how i can do 200 gold at least every day, and please dont answer this with thing like " spend real life money (cause i just spend for outfits etc) or make 7 char and do dailys with every one cause i dont like and i have real life you know)

ty all for reading this and happy new year!!!

You can't really make 400g each day. Unless RNG is really good for you.

Now theoretically if you have max amount of alts and max crafting guilds on every on them (merry potters/radiant ring/soul wardens) and craft all good stuff like STS from merry potter, hexagonal pouches from radiant ring, soulshields from soul wardens, and sell everything, you could make some nice profit, but that requires a shitload of dedication.

Uh huh... so you have a life and also want to make 200g everyday...Okay well I don't know about 200g everyday but with your AP you can farm 4 man dungeons and pray to whoever your praying to, to get rare drops and then outbid everyone with profitable price. Also crafting you have to craft something if you want small income which is actually better than nothing. 

I make gold out of market, so I'm not sure it counts, but spending an hour on it I don't make more than 100g a day.

Out of dungeons, doing daily challenge and a few others (no dungeons like DT or NF) i don't make more than 50g... and there goes 2h+

Those were my max, my average is about 50g for 3hours, and it doesn't get much better if I stay longer, and I hardly have 3 hours of play outside weekends.

The basic idea is: if you have A LOT of gold (either to gear up or to invets in items to resell), you can make A LOT more.

You craft good items, hope for rng and you sell it. I can make 300g in just a few min once some of my things finishes crafting, but it's all rng based. If someone made more than 300g or so then it's from dungeons or market.

Archived