Female gon needs fix?

shadowviper7z

So i like many people have made a female gon and a lot of people like to make their gon build builder (thick) the problem is with the character creation, when you try do this their is a problem with how the female gon poses making female gon creating a huge pain, the problem is the the hip and arm position, it is wanted to have a more relaxed version or this problem fixed by each gon hand position changing or such to prevent this, cause as you can see by the image below, when i move the arm Length to max you can see it fits well but if you see from the back or the side you can see the hand goes in the hip and when you move the arm length to the least it wont go in the hip as much but then it looks extremely awkward with a giant gap thought the area.  I feel that this area needs a revision of some kind, like maybe changing of the female gon pose or adding something to help prevent it like the position of the hand could change based on how big you make it to prevent the evil clipping, this is the only thing that greatly affects the female gon race with many people not just me having this issue as i have seen thought playing bns for month now, bellow is a example of what i mean when i was editing my female gon

https://postimg.org/image/rmrm4gyof/

https://postimg.org/image/duhsmkxan/

https://postimg.org/image/hfdo5t1u7/

https://postimg.org/image/c58peihlb/

Yes i have the same problem with my Female Gon, for i have also made her thick, thicker than yours, and it is definitely more noticeable. The issue is, Female Gon's posses are poorly designed, this does not apply just to the character creator, this is permanently an issue once you're actually playing the character. Her hands slipping through her hips is not the only problem, i've also noticed that sometimes approximately 1/5 of her arm will be inside the side of her upper body on her normal idle pose. Another problem i've noticed is, if you make her with larger breasts than those presets, 2 things will happen:

1) Depending on the hair you choose (an example being the one with the bangs in the front, and the hair that comes off to the sides of the face on the front to the chest) the hair will phase/overlap into the breasts, and will completely ruin how they look (on any outfit)...Another issue ive noticed with certain hair types (cobalt widow wig) sometimes they will go through the characters back..

2) Once again depending on the type of weapon an example again being gauntlets/bracers, do to her default pose, certain parts and extensions of the weapon will stick through her breast, causing them to look like they have just been stabbed 

But as far as your main problem being stated as her hands slipping through he hips, this becomes very annoying (imo) when you want to skin a weapon like (pumpkin gauntlets/braces) because half of the pumpkin head will sink into her hips and will partially show through her stomach at ALL times during her default idle position ( but of course not when it changes...it will  then sink down into her mid thigh)

Female Gon's pose, just needs to be completely reworked

It's not only the Gon race having this issue. Others also have this issue. It's just that the pose is set by default even if you modify some parts of the body. The hair, hands, etc. do not adjust itself just because you made her chest big. It's because they are set as is by design. If this needs to be reworked then the mesh will be reworked but not as complex as you want.

Cause gon is supposed to be this big and great type of char since of their lore, but their pose needs to be reworked and other things cause this is just plain annoying when your playing sometimes i had to completely rework my char one time cause of this and decided to re do her to taller this time as well, imo their is many other poses or things they can do to make gon better looking a lot of people would love this 

Can they just make me set her default pose to something else, and fix the hair and arm clipping? Thank you. I get so annoyed when I choose this nice, long, flamboyant hair style for my gon female and then the hair just sinks into her chest. Also the breast physics are just so annoyingly dumb. Like seriously, torpedo boobies? WTF? And then there's the hand sinking into her body. No matter how small I make her hand or how I rework her arms, it'll always happen. 

Personally I think collisions just need to be reworked.  Make the body the "hardest" thing and incapable of shaving anything sink into it, and make everything else bounce off of that, like having hair bounce off of the body, or hover over it, not sink into it. I would imagine that such small things shouldn't be that hard, right?

21 hours ago, DragonSpirit said:

Yeah, it's not a fix, just revert back the pose from the Original, but they wanted a "exlusive pose" for NA players (Dunno if they have this twisted pose in EU), but they did it poorly and they should revert back it for the original.

eu and na are the same and if you mean twisted pose is the normal stance in game, its same in every region. what we have different from other servers are the number 2-6 poses in character creator which in my opinion dont offer any help with creating gon since they are all twisted in unnatural way 

Archived