F2 Dilemma

RudeBwoii

So.... when can we expect a fix to F2? like this has been going on for a while now. I dont even care about bopae or bopae stats not showing, i want u to fix the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing white screen that everyone and their dogs have been abusing lately. Lately i have seen known low geared trolls acquiring these accessories and equipping them to sneak into end game dungeons. These obnoxious dudes have something ridiculous like 400 AP and sneaking into Desolate Tomb and Ebondrake parties and then the whole party suffer because A) they dont have the dmg to do anything and B) they dont know mechanics or C) they intentionally troll the party by messing up mechanics and u cant do anything about it or even check them because they refuse to show achievement and their gear level is unknown etc. 

Do u know how tiresome it is to ask ppl to show achievement for every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing end-game dungeon run u want to do??? and then when half the party run into the dungeon and the known/unknown F2 abusers refuse to show achievement because they know absolute zero about the dungeon, its too late to go back to lobby and kick them and then waste 1hr with these trolls..... like ur using apache tomcat shit... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing fix it already dammit. its frustrating! 

Good to know they will really fix it. No idea why it takes so long. Something like that has to be done at least 1 week after it occured. I bet it doesnt even take 1 hour for an employee to fix it. Cant really be a huge problem but it can heavily impact the game like someone else already said.

2 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Good to know they will really fix it. No idea why it takes so long. Something like that has to be done at least 1 week after it occured. I bet it doesnt even take 1 hour for an employee to fix it. Cant really be a huge problem but it can heavily impact the game like someone else already said.

It is not only a fix, but we will get also new features from kr. (cant find the twitter statement atm) 

5 hours ago, Zedonia said:

I bet it doesnt even take 1 hour for an employee to fix it.

You probably don't have any technical background when it comes to developing and maintaining websites to assume it only takes an hour.

6 hours ago, xxxAoi said:

You probably don't have any technical background when it comes to developing and maintaining websites to assume it only takes an hour.

I have that's why I can say that. Earlier we had the problem that the legendary ring wasnt shown in F2 and how long did it take to fix it? It's just another item with another ID in the database. C'mon, things like that should be hotfixes on patchday. The current problem is not different. It's only that no one of the devs cares about it.

9 hours ago, Zedonia said:

I have that's why I can say that. Earlier we had the problem that the legendary ring wasnt shown in F2 and how long did it take to fix it? It's just another item with another ID in the database. C'mon, things like that should be hotfixes on patchday. The current problem is not different. It's only that no one of the devs cares about it.

How can you assume that it's really that easy? Projects like editing the character info may be below their priorities at the moment since it doesn't give any harm except the fact that there are players who abused it.

On 1/4/2017 at 2:35 PM, RainbowDashie said:

why just reading if you still just can complain, right? ;)

Since when does it take an entire update to fix a recently occuring bug? Really NCWest? I mean I know theres like what, 3 of you out there but, really?

Weekly "MAINTENANCE" is for maintenance, remember? Most other MMORPG developers fix bugs within hours, or a few days but since its you I'll cut you some slack and expect much less. At the very least you could squash them during, WEEKLY MAINTENANCE. But ala, I suppose thats too much to ask of you.

Well, I'm sure the WK's will defend your unprofessionalism however, and give ample excuses for you. So fret not. 

5 hours ago, Mortal Kombat said:

Since when does it take an entire update to fix a recently occuring bug? Really NCWest? I mean I know theres like what, 3 of you out there but, really?

Weekly "MAINTENANCE" is for maintenance, remember? Most other MMORPG developers fix bugs within hours, or a few days but since its you I'll cut you some slack and expect much less. At the very least you could squash them during, WEEKLY MAINTENANCE. But ala, I suppose thats too much to ask of you.

Well, I'm sure the WK's will defend your unprofessionalism however, and give ample excuses for you. So fret not. 

you dont get it right?

its not only a fix, but we will also get some new features, which kr just got...

2 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

you dont get it right?

its not only a fix, but we will also get some new features, which kr just got...

Uh huh.

Well, as long as we're getting some "new features", then everything must be awesome!

I mean, theres the whole 'fix what we already have before adding new $hit' thing...but nevermind that? Right?

NEW FEATURES...WOOOOO!

On 4-1-2017 at 10:34 PM, Zedonia said:

Don't get your hopes up.

First we had asura soulshield bonus not appearing in F2

First f2 fix came in, but then we had F2 problems with necklace not showing, and eventually the other legendary jewelry aswell.

2nd fix came in, fixing the display issue of legendary jewerly. Galaxy weapon & elder soulshield released along with this, both didn't show in F2

3rd fix came in, I think this was a patch before the MSP update (or same patch). What a suprise, everything appears including the new MSP soulshields! But what is this? we can no longer hover over a player's soulshield icon to see the infusion stats? And why is my crit dmg & rate lower then what is appearing on my character (P) screen?

No fix, instead they add elemental jewelry and the remaining legendary jewelry. Still the inaccurate display of stat numbers now topped off with a new feature that completely crashes the F2 panel by equipping the newly released elemental jewelry.

4th fix announced in 2 weeks.

I bet it will still not be 100% accurate

4 hours ago, Alpro said:

I bet it will still not be 100% accurate

You might be right. Maybe they should just disable the whole feature. It would solve the problem with pictures and it might change peoples mind if they cant check your gear anymore. Hm, well, no I dont think that will solve anything. We would see HM12+ only I guess. Better they fix it this time.

7 hours ago, NightFer said:

Its not something game breaking

It is something very unpleasable. Example: I have legendary ss, 1800+ crit def. But some ppl in wwv complain/suggest me to ge t a crit def. Why? Because crit def from leg ss are not displayed.

22 hours ago, MushinKFM said:

They better just get rid of it and do better stuff with the saved money. Less bragging and unnessessary pug exclusions in the future. There can be more learning and expert runs without the need of having certain gear base.

really? Try to do a 4man endgame dungeon, with 2 of them at HM12(510AP), HM11(554AP) and see if your dps is enough to clear the dungeon before enrage...

I've played TW for some time and it was troublesome to do content in cross server  cuz u couldn't check stats... The best way to do it there was with clannies or friends... Same goes here in NA, tried to setup a pt for Deso 4man, 2 guys using elemental accessories claimed they were over 700+ AP, both HM11, we almost failed at first boss cuz they did no dmg at all, i alone made 2.7kk total dps to first boss, and i was tanking Muwol and dpsing main boss.

SO yeah, "learning and expert" runs won't work 90% of the times cuz ppl claim they can do everything when they don't and not even care to learn...

p.s: i'm just HM10 - 689Ap Warlock, i can keep 18k to 25k(28k at deso last boss) dps depending on which boss we doing...

@Cheung depends on which dungeon and experience. If both of them have good critt and rate stats 1-2hm skills we could manage DT6 or Zakhan6 np.

yeah I see the problem, after wiping ppl won't claim they are the problem that's just how disgusting some are. There has to be some kind of break for people that are inexperienced to enter endgame stuff. Something locked with the archievement panel (should be accountwide)

Archived