KR Force Master Changes

Shadovvv

Sure, other people will like it. But playing frost build is no challenge anymore, so 3 people (me included) who played the old frost build dislike the new one (but only I of us 3 deleted the game). But it is not only the frost build. For pvp and toi there's no individuel skilltree anymore.

Btw there's one cool change: Ice Rain is an projectile aoe by now. 3m aoe makes it even powerful against adds, trashmobs and 2 boss mobs at one place (gen+ken for exsample).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Half said:

Sure, other people will like it. But playing frost build is no challenge anymore, so 3 people (me included) who played the old frost build dislike the new one (but only I of us 3 deleted the game). But it is not only the frost build. For pvp and toi there's no individuel skilltree anymore.

Btw there's one cool change: Ice Rain is an projectile aoe by now. 3m aoe makes it even powerful against adds, trashmobs and 2 boss mobs at one place (gen+ken for exsample).

The 3m aoe is why i love it

Have you tried it with the DD mystic badge? It has a very smooth rotation and the downtime of cold snap is just 15 seconds with it, and you still do decent damage without cold snap thanks to frost fury. Combine that with legendary bracelet and magnum badge and you get a very good build

8 minutes ago, sephy Kun said:

Have you tried it with the DD mystic badge?

I used the badge which decreased Could Snap cd by 9s after using snowball. So yeah, I have 15s downtime of Cold Snap. How I said: I was frost FM even befor this update, so all my gear was and is made for frost specc. But I haven't any new item and no raven gear (haven't played that much last weeks).

Anyway, I miss the old multiple Cold Snap + old Ice Rain delay (2 seconds delay). Both things were a really cool game mechanic. If i failed one burst phase I could increase the duration of next burst phase from 15s up to 25s without cooldown reset! Such dynamic things are not possible anymore.

22 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Havent tried it yet but why exactly?

Hard to execute.

Without Cold Snap, we can't even use Ice Rain that often, it cost 3 focus per normal use, and the damage isn't that great without cold snap again. So without Fury, and 2 is basically only functional with Cold Snap, what the hell are we supposed to do during the cooldown of Z?

Not to mention, Cold Snap is only 1 cast now, but enemy could easily get off the AoE, so much for the buff damage of Ice Rain. And then, when your 2 casting got interrupted, your attack per skill is slow as heck. By that time, a kfm could have -50% HP off your health and you did 10% to them.

The only nice thing about this, is that its AoE instead of single target.

Archived