KR Force Master Changes

Shadovvv

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Calcinha said:

What happend with Frost Fury ? One video is in RMB ??

There won't be frost/fire fury anymore. Fire/ice orbs will be gained by just critical hit of fire/ice skills, 

4 hours ago, codeaxis said:

I guess Ice build is going to be official now.

Well it will be boosted somehow, but boosted blazing beam which changes into dragonchar on soulburn will be overall better in my opinion.

13 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Small update:

• Global Cooldown actually still exists, it never left the test server.
  • Frost Fury still exists under Frost Build RMB.

hm but it seems without chill or heal effect :/ overall i very dislike the changes :(

53 minutes ago, Calcinha said:

Without chill in RMB force master is dead.

force master have only 1 stun combo and will be removed.

i always do 3"stun", RMB,Tornado,RMB"impact stun", Rmb Rmb Rmb, "Stun"

it's one big nerf for pvp if remove chill of rmb.

RMB chill is still available^^ but not the additional possibility to apply chill with f if you crit

Not sure, but I think that's a misstake by bnstree. I think it has 18s cd, because it's 1:1 same skill like Dragonchar S2 (only frost dmg instead of fire). Bnstree has some more misstakes like Frost Soul description in current EU/NA skill tree:

Cold Snap creates 1 frost orbit per hit

Frost Fury can be used up to 1 times

Frost Fury cooldown changed to 45 sec

Correct would be:

Frost Fury creates 1 frost orbits per hit

Cold Snap can be used up to 3 times

Cold Snap cooldown changed to 45 sec

You see, you shouldn't trust too much in bnstree. ^^

Btw I think you can use this skill the whole time like dragonchar, but you can only daze every 18th second. Not sure, but it would make sense. Anyway, it costs 3 focus, so no unlimited skill at all.

37 minutes ago, Half said:

Btw I think you can use this skill the whole time like dragonchar, but you can only daze every 18th second. Not sure, but it would make sense. Anyway, it costs 3 focus, so no unlimited skill at all.

Yep, makes sense and it also says so in the picture.^^ It's definitely better than dragonchar now.

1 hour ago, Half said:

Not sure, but I think that's a misstake by bnstree. I think it has 18s cd, because it's 1:1 same skill like Dragonchar S2 (only frost dmg instead of fire). 

In the skill info only daze has cd, dragonchar stacks embers without cd, so dragonwhorl should make the same with freeze. We will see.

1 hour ago, Half said:

Correct would be:

Frost Fury creates 1 frost orbits per hit

Cold Snap can be used up to 3 times

Cold Snap cooldown changed to 45 sec

You are talking about new skill tree? Then its not true. All frost skills generates frost orbits upon crit, no more tripple-use cold snap, also there are two versions of cold snap, dmg one has 36s cd, and chill version has 18s cd. 

13 hours ago, Half said:

You see, you shouldn't trust too much in bnstree. ^^

I mean you only have one guy designing the website, plus he has school, other projects, and other crap. Everyone makes mistakes, especially with big projects like these.

11 hours ago, Southwind said:

You are talking about new skill tree?

He's talking about the current tree that says Frost Soul.

• 3 weeks later...

The fact that they put global cooldowns back on is sad to me, that was the actual boost that FM truly needed. I hope they at least reduced the global cooldown times or something. The global cooldown on FM is a significant drag on FM in general. 

8 hours ago, Leodore said:

The fact that they put global cooldowns back on is sad to me, that was the actual boost that FM truly needed. I hope they at least reduced the global cooldown times or something. The global cooldown on FM is a significant drag on FM in general. 

You think so? There are not many skills you would be able to spam permanently. Sure you could spam 2 and 1 right away for example but I wouldnt say it's that important. All other skills got too high cooldown that it would matter and LMB and RMB dont share GCD anyway.

Is it me am i blind or we are losing counter on IMPACT

And i was so happy about HM RMB and chill penetrates def and parry :(

Rest is useless to comment anyway

well lucky for me i am only HM 12 i can always start over and make scumm or bd or sin seems that most op classes always get some buffs 

R.I.P.  My dear FM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I tested the new frost build today and I can say ... all what I said is true. Frost build is so boring ..... so boring that I will delete my game now. I really loved to play my old frost build, but this one .... I have no words for it .... . =/

22 minutes ago, Half said:

So I tested the new frost build today and I can say ... all what I said is true. Frost build is so boring ..... so boring that I will delete my game now. I really loved to play my old frost build, but this one .... I have no words for it .... . =/

T-T i had a lot of fun playing it, i finished the story quest with it Dx

But to each his own

Archived