Sign in to follow this  
khornespet

New Player Seeking Wisdom Part 2

Hello again , 

So as i'm sure you are aware I am fairly new , around lvl 46 ..ish. I have recently unlocked Mushin's Tower and was wondering.. is it worth doing? or should I just skip it and cont lvling to 50.

Are there any benefits to doing it at a later date?

Many thanks o7

Alcier   

Theres no benefit to doing it later besides completing it faster.

I would recommend trying it at least once since its a nice test of skill but you can skip it without much regret if you want.

When ur lvl 45 do poharan and get bloodshade harbour soulshield. Now you should do mushin tower to see how well you know your class.

If you fail a lot then maybe the class is too hard for you or if you are willing to get better this is a good chance or becoming a better player

Do Mushin's, please, at least 5 times Floors 1-7. You will save your parties a great deal of grief later, since it teaches you a lot about your class and how your CC's work. Using your CC's properly is a must in this game.

If I remember correctly you will need to farm it at some point to get the break through items for your accessories, or farm the warrior tokens to buy the items from the NPC (200 tokens for each item and I think you need all 4 so belt ring bracelet and neck). From memory all the items dropped before I was able to get 200 tokens although I think the ring only drops from Junghado and in all the 100s of times I've killed him I've never seen the ring drop once, and I only got a couple of 30 token pouches so as a low AP new char it took me a while repeating the dungeon to get enough tokens to buy the ring. On the plus side you can buy the tokens in the shop if you have ncoins or sell gold for HM coins. 

Shukran   

finish story line. lvl 50 hm2+ = more ap

then u get a quite amount of golds also.

mushin is only good at 15floor for moonstones.

Nekonata   

I wouldn't bother with tower if I were you - you will need upgrade accessories from there but they have 100% drop now so easy-peasy, 1 run from 1-7 and you got em all. No need to waste time if you don't need them right now. If you however want to rage at floor 7 because he keeps kicking your ass, you're free to x'D

(you will learn more about pvp than pve there). Yeah however, tower is a great test of skill and dps race on higher floors, perfect for practice.

Kisagii   

Do Mushin tower it will be the meaning of knowing how to get good at your class. At around 550+ ap or depending on your class do floor 8. There is a chance of it dropping honorary ornaments.

Cheung   

Finish ur story line quest first, then you will be around Lv50 + HM3 or more...

Then you can try Mushin Tower, start doing Floor 1 to 7, it's a nice practice to you as a new player, will help you if u learn something from it, specially from Junghado. When u manage to beat him without problems, u can try Floor 8 and defeat Mushin's shadow...U can get honorary ornaments from Junghado and Mushin 2nd shadow. Also get good at PvE/PvP. Do it 3-5 times a day.

Windy   

If you want to learn your class in detail and prepare for further dungeons-try Mushin Tower.Train yourself.It will help you with both aspects of game ,pve and pvp .Great for practice and will give you best of self challenge .Its fun also.I will never forget Jughando:) that damn guy were my hate -love relation in this game xD