Forums

Join Blade and soul they say, It will be fun they say(Maybe I'm noob who cares)

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

At least KR is smarter to fix the system as introducing the 6mparty in battleground, but removed from ranking system. This can get rid of the exploiters because most of the items you get from battleground merchant is non-tradable. The moonstones are within the boxes which requires non-tradable keys from running dungeons to open. Simply, there will be no profit to exploit in 6m party.

This doesnt change the fact that you can still solo/duo queue for 6v6 with godlike items. Either way, the daily quests still count in 6v6 premade groups. So the only reason they did that I think is for friends and clanmates to have fun together in 6v6.

So you practically make no sense here :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, do you have a schedule for when you make a new thread?

Babbletron mains DEST not bm. Also i am 100% sure ncsoft doesent balance around what class is beeing played by gms...

I can't help it but post.   As you suggested, yes you are a noob. And the "(who cares part)" ... why are you posting then? Are you looking for some kind of sympathy ? It took me 5 se

On 1/6/2017 at 11:02 AM, NightFer said:

So you practically make no sense here :D

At least I was explaining that 6v6 premade party in battleground is possible without being exploited.

If people are complaining about whales taking over battleground, then why don't they become one of the whales? No money? Then, go earn money instead of asking parents for piggy money.

It is better than some of the crying babies here asking for balance, balance, and more balance non-stop everyday. :D

On 1/4/2017 at 4:22 PM, newbiez said:

pretty sure he use pve set not pvp set since im always using pve set for wwv and get that kind of damage from enemy...and kinda funny for me if he use pve set and  complain about the damage he get from the enemy with a good pvp set...

On 1/4/2017 at 3:44 PM, Enoll said:

@Valient a BM cannot hit you for 20k dmg unless you are using pve set and not pvp one, if you are using a pve one you have no business in 6v6 to start with or you should just try to enjoy the silver rankings where you play vs similar players or players with pvp bopaes that just start ranking up. I have loads of AP and the max I can crit someone with pvp set is 13k, if i ever crit.

Now you changed from complaining about 6v6 to complaining about class. If you are not happy with your class, level up another one and complain to support that your class sucks and for them to transfer your items to your new class. Unfortunately in this scenario you will never get the whole point which is that every class has its purpose. You are giving example of a blade dancer that can stall around a pyre, well that's exactly what you are meant to do as well. It is true that at the moment many things are unbalanced and I am very well aware of the Des dps in pve, but you never know in the future they might make it as the BM and make shadow build "THE BUILD".

6qctix.jpg
Pretty sure that not pve status or gear, Yes I got hit with 20k from Dragontongue with that status :)

Trust me, I won't make complain over  forum for no reason or if I not doing my best or wear my pvp set 

On 1/4/2017 at 8:01 PM, BabyWing said:

Honestly Valiant, it sounds like you don't actually want to take suggestions from people. Every time someone gives you some advice, you just dismiss it. What's the point of making a thread like this if you won't even accept any advice? 

Well may I ask, why kind of advice you would gave to me with that status ? Quit 6v6 ? or Run when I see p2w player special the BM/Warlock highest dps ever ?

On 1/4/2017 at 10:34 PM, Symex said:

There is no class that can 100-0 someone reliably in 6v6 with pvp gear...

With that op p2w thing called hongmoon, They can do that 

On 03/01/2017 at 7:35 PM, Valiant said:

As the title did mention, I'm a noob player who got fooled by the first words they said in their live stream when they did release game " It will be a free game where everything is balanced, No huge difference between Free player and Paying Player, No power boost items"

And I'm not here to cry about how this game almost became p2w game or whatever, I'm here to cry about a Class called BM owning a Critical Hongmoon soul or higher that able to do a damage of 20k on Dragontongue or 50k on their Lighting draw .

So what is the point of this ? Making 6v6 about a heck and slash game ? Who get the first hit get the kills ? Worst part that this shit skill is AOE, A damn AOE That able to take 3 people down.

So where isthe balance between classes now ? Where is the balance between free player and p2w player ?Hell where is the balance between p2w player and p2w player ? That able killing the whole combat game style just for one skill able to almost in 6 hits kill you alive while the best Destroyer or KFM for example do is a 7k with hongmoon thing ?

Nice work game, Nice work
2da0d9w.jpg

A tank class that deals the most dps as a ranged class is already pathetic and never unseen before in any game (common sense), but but but fire build allowed on pvp is really a joke.

52 minutes ago, xCandyBear said:

A tank class that deals the most dps as a ranged class is already pathetic and never unseen before in any game (common sense), but but but fire build allowed on pvp is really a joke.

Block that require no focus and is spamable, Immune, Iframes, escape from grab, nice amount of cc and add to them that amazing aoe skill plus p2w, I think that pretty much what 6v6 is about

Well i'll agree with most people on this one Vali ^ If you get mad about your class being weak or anything then just reroll into something else , you really don't have to get angry about it since it's sth that can change ! There are plenty of classes to try to like fm wl bd  ^^ If you feel like losing it with destro just stop playing him! It's a game afterall you are supposed to have fun not to get angry !

2 hours ago, Elneth said:

Well i'll agree with most people on this one Vali ^ If you get mad about your class being weak or anything then just reroll into something else , you really don't have to get angry about it since it's sth that can change ! There are plenty of classes to try to like fm wl bd  ^^ If you feel like losing it with destro just stop playing him! It's a game afterall you are supposed to have fun not to get angry !

Sir if it easy to remake a 700ap+ Character , I would do it cause I got no choice except that.

But sadly it not that easy and the only way which is by the  way my right to have a free class token change with gear as well, Because game wasn't honest with everything they said when I created destroyer at first place 

Edited by Valiant
21 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Because game wasn't honest with everything they said when I created destroyer at first place 

Just wait for the skill patches for destroyer. ;)

Till then you should play summoner/BM/etc. just for fun.