LF> Updated Destroyer Build?

CKITTY

I've been playing my destroyer since B&S first came out and literally never noticed how crappy this class feels. I love the class even with that being said but they feel so weak in my experience. Anyone have advice or would mind sharing an updated build; 600+ end game build?

I am using my anti-cancels as well but only to find out the DPS isn't high enough compared to other destroyers I've seen ._. not sure what I am doing wrong LOL

Also, Happy New Year! :3

use shadow build with willpower buff and see how your dps improves.

a good rotation is:

Q (only 1 quick click) -------->3 seconds of LMB--------------->E----->6 seconds LMB------->X--------->3 Seconds LMB----------->RMB+F until Q cooldown is over.

the key is to keep the willpower buff on and use Wrath as much as possible. the legendary soul shields become really handy for that build because it increase the main dps source of this build.

i never fall behind in terms of DPS using this build. still destroyer is not high dps class its more in the mid area because of great defense and recovery.

usually when things get messed up,as destroyer you will die last or not die at all while other fall like flies.

On 1/2/2017 at 11:06 AM, AlanWake said:

use shadow build with willpower buff and see how your dps improves.

a good rotation is:

Q (only 1 quick click) -------->3 seconds of LMB--------------->E----->6 seconds LMB------->X--------->3 Seconds LMB----------->RMB+F until Q cooldown is over.

the key is to keep the willpower buff on and use Wrath as much as possible. the legendary soul shields become really handy for that build because it increase the main dps source of this build.

i never fall behind in terms of DPS using this build. still destroyer is not high dps class its more in the mid area because of great defense and recovery.

usually when things get messed up,as destroyer you will die last or not die at all while other fall like flies.

Would the enhanced fury badge be of much help for a shadow build? Deciding if i should spend 70 green tokens on it or wait till the blue comes out so i can sell my old green tokens. And thank you so much for your guide. I notice my dps increasing by a lot with shadow build to the point where i even out dps other destroyers trying to do anti-cancel. And it also allows me to keep my dps to a decent amount throughout the entire boss fight. 

You can use primal force badge and spec smash stage 1 instead of execute. I'm using it myself, it is more convinient for me and works great with skill resets. Smash doesn't require willpower and is instantaneous which really helps. 

Primal force badge gives you more options imo, you can always switch to ani cancel for pvp/toi and it still works nicely.

Like Amikoto said above, the idea is to get Primal Force Badge, so you get Primal force buff on Smash stage 1, which allows you to use Wrath for a few seconds.

The shadow build is a very secure build to play since the FPS and Ping dont influence really much on your rotation. Execute is strong, but needs the HM Galeforce to sustain the focus.

For shadow build, you should think about playing this build:

https://bnstree.com/tree/DE?b=H1I3N4B8e

You may notice some weird things like:

Knee Tier 2 Stage 3: I spec this just to avoid messing my rotation when trying to use galeforce. Its really annoying when you have a bad ping.

Headbutt Tier 1 stage 1: 50% defense reduction works well in bosses like Jinsoyun when you can 1 hand grab. Then you can use Headbutt to increase the overall dps of the party for some seconds.

This build dont have full necessary build points invested. If you are a higher HM player, use this:

https://bnstree.com/tree/DE?b=B1uy8VBLl

In terms of DPS, if you have a good computer and a good ping, you will preffer earth for one simple reason: Wrath (stage 1) + Cleave (stage 3) is awesome. The amount of dps you can do with Fury and Soulburn is ridiculous and it will helps you a lot. Even because you can use Emberstomp Stage 3 to increase the damage in 20% of both skills.

On 12.1.2017 at 5:54 PM, Rashgarroth said:

Like Amikoto said above, the idea is to get Primal Force Badge, so you get Primal force buff on Smash stage 1, which allows you to use Wrath for a few seconds.

The shadow build is a very secure build to play since the FPS and Ping dont influence really much on your rotation. Execute is strong, but needs the HM Galeforce to sustain the focus.

For shadow build, you should think about playing this build:

https://bnstree.com/tree/DE?b=H1I3N4B8e

You may notice some weird things like:

Knee Tier 2 Stage 3: I spec this just to avoid messing my rotation when trying to use galeforce. Its really annoying when you have a bad ping.

Headbutt Tier 1 stage 1: 50% defense reduction works well in bosses like Jinsoyun when you can 1 hand grab. Then you can use Headbutt to increase the overall dps of the party for some seconds.

This build dont have full necessary build points invested. If you are a higher HM player, use this:

https://bnstree.com/tree/DE?b=B1uy8VBLl

In terms of DPS, if you have a good computer and a good ping, you will preffer earth for one simple reason: Wrath (stage 1) + Cleave (stage 3) is awesome. The amount of dps you can do with Fury and Soulburn is ridiculous and it will helps you a lot. Even because you can use Emberstomp Stage 3 to increase the damage in 20% of both skills.

Ithink emberstomp stage3 only works with cleave(rmb) stage 1 . 

But cleave stage 3 is the way to go imo

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2017 at 3:40 PM, Jiglojay said:

Ithink emberstomp stage3 only works with cleave(rmb) stage 1 . 

But cleave stage 3 is the way to go imo

Emberstomp Stage 3 works with ANY Cleave (rmb) but only works with Wrath(lmb) Stage 1.

On 1/2/2017 at 10:06 AM, AlanWake said:

Why only 3 seconds of LMB after hitting Q?  I can't look in game right now but is that the current Willpower buff from Q in NA/EU?  In KR currently Q gives you 15 seconds of Willpower.

1 hour ago, Demonik said:

Why only 3 seconds of LMB after hitting Q?  I can't look in game right now but is that the current Willpower buff from Q in NA/EU?  In KR currently Q gives you 15 seconds of Willpower.

willpower is 15 sec but this only gives u 100 additional focus so u have 200 total for the time of buff. u can easly maintain shadow dps with that 

34 minutes ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

willpower is 15 sec but this only gives u 100 additional focus so u have 200 total for the time of buff. u can easly maintain shadow dps with that 

You didn't answer my question.....

Why only 3 seconds LMB after Q instead of 15 seconds of LMB since that's how long Willpower lasts?

1 hour ago, Demonik said:

Why only 3 seconds LMB after Q instead of 15 seconds of LMB since that's how long Willpower lasts?

Because the shadow wrath will only available for that long. 

Basically the Q will give you 2 separate buff :

-The ability to use wrath for 3 seconds

-The willpower buff which adds another 100 focus (Thus you have 200 focus points)

---

Regarding ping tho... i think 300ms of mine (REAL 300 ms from the performance monitor) Still slowed it down... Indeed i noticed improvement when using shadow build but.. im still fell short for what ppl ask for BT and Foundry even for practice.

15 hours ago, Demonik said:

cuz willpower=/=wrath for that duration .-. read the skill info ingame then lmao it only triggers for 3 sec so this:  Q (only 1 quick click) -------->3 seconds of LMB--------------->E----->6 seconds LMB------->X--------->3 Seconds LMB----------->RMB+F until Q cooldown is over  pretty much just shows u how to maintain wrath on as long as possible (you do need smash badge for it) and then after normal shadow build till your q resets and all over again

Archived