New RNG box they need more money!

finalfantasy7

4 hours ago, Gorango said:

FYh44im.png

500 boxes. that just about $700 USD. insane

Then people ask how its possible that NCSoft can stay in business in NA. Welp. ^ Theres your answer.

Thats just one whale, imagine what a server full of em, (cough...Mushin), can do for NC's finances. 

BTW, this is also why certain people can get away with just about anything. Money talks, after all...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Mortal Kombat said:

Thats just one whale, imagine what a server full of em, (cough...Mushin), can do for NC's finances. 

True. I only have to look to our faction chat to know that the boxes were already a success.

5 hours ago, ketiax said:

The game is just too obnoxiously P2W at this point.

Only if you take 6v6 as argument. For pve it's still not really p2w because even max. soul doesnt change too much there. 6v6 became big shit anyway.

7 hours ago, z Siegrain said:

but i got 6oils for 50 chest including the costume and 5pcs bundle moonstones etc. 

Sure you did...

The boxes are too expensive for real Money and hm coins. As I checked yesterday you needed around 30 gold for one chest if you sell gold over ctrl+c. You have to be pretty lucky to not lose money this way instead of buying the things from market. For real money it's almost 100€ für 50 boxes. Thats too insane and bullshit. Everyone who buys them for real money is either very rich or has absolutely no brain. Everyone else shouldnt bother too much with the boxes. You dont need masses of oil now. The gem is also not important because a so tiny ap gain means nothing. If you want the skin just wait until you can buy it without rng.

Always sad to see that in every one of these threads there are always posters with the "I bought 50/100/500 and got nothing, I'm done!" posts. So many players addicted to RNG boxes, and so many that give in every time with no idea of what their odds are. I really look forward to China implementing their new standard that all games must reveal the rates for items in their boxes and must provide an additional means of acquiring the items in them.

For now, I guess NC is milking the whales and shearing the sheep while they can.

2 hours ago, Zedonia said:

True. I only have to look to our faction chat to know that the boxes were already a success.

Only if you take 6v6 as argument. For pve it's still not really p2w because even max. soul doesnt change too much there. 6v6 became big shit anyway.

Sure you did...

The boxes are too expensive for real Money and hm coins. As I checked yesterday you needed around 30 gold for one chest if you sell gold over ctrl+c. You have to be pretty lucky to not lose money this way instead of buying the things from market. For real money it's almost 100€ für 50 boxes. Thats too insane and bullshit. Everyone who buys them for real money is either very rich or has absolutely no brain. Everyone else shouldnt bother too much with the boxes. You dont need masses of oil now. The gem is also not important because a so tiny ap gain means nothing. If you want the skin just wait until you can buy it without rng.

A this point BnS is pay to win from a PvE prespective due ToI. Anyway this allow players to snowball since good gear will reduced their farming times and grant acces to earning better rewards, not because they are good but because how much gear can carry you. So while a regular player will need X amount of time a overgeared whale will do that stuff in half of that time and earn better rewards by doing it.

Another problem is gold and extreme rare drops like legendary acc, they are so rare that our bid system don't work. Yeah you gain a good junk of gold but how knows when the damn thing would drop again (but to be fair this is only a problem for PuGs).

Sure it's not 100% pay to win but still make the game less atractive.

1 hour ago, KlausFlouride said:

If you think there is any online game that has a f2p aspect, that doesn't have micro-transactions, then you're delusional.

We have games now with giga-transactions. Micro-transaction model was for sub 1$ payments.

You guys fail to realize our version was meant to milk as much money as they can.

Even the chinese version which is well known to be the most p2w of all versions has better shit than we do.

Mediocre gold income from dailies while the other versions get 3-4x or even more gold.

Stupid rng with rigged stuffs ( house always WINS, kappa).

The reason why this publisher get away with this without giving a flying duck to the player base is because there will still be whales like that one from that pic throwing tons of cash to them.

Dont get me wrong, it's their money, they can  do whatever they want.

But If they want a better game they should stop thinking with their wallets and use their heads.

NCSOFT want our money, we need to stop this shit, RNG sucks!

I bought 100 boxes and nothing.

LOL, this is behavior of you, players. SOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOL. Think about yourself for a moment. You have no character. At least majority of you.

7 minutes ago, sakuraya said:

BwugWii.png

Get your soul stage 10. give money to Ncsoft

thats pretty cool

and whole thing is super joke... like zzz wondering, they should increase evolve stones drops, fix it somehow, cause omg letting ssp channel die, and then 10seconds dps invisible yeomchull with overfilled channel, with 8fps or crash... is just RIDICULOUS

and see they came with cool solution, money grinder xD

26 minutes ago, babeln said:

thats pretty cool

and whole thing is super joke... like zzz wondering, they should increase evolve stones drops, fix it somehow, cause omg letting ssp channel die, and then 10seconds dps invisible yeomchull with overfilled channel, with 8fps or crash... is just RIDICULOUS

and see they came with cool solution, money grinder xD

all they care about is money, look how many p2w event we got in a row (troves, RNG chests) and to finish the year we got the most expensive RNG box ever. you have two choices now:

-spend money ----> get soul stage 10.

-don't spend ------> farm ssp for evolve stone with 7fps, OR wait 1h for Gat Lee to spawn. xD

6 hours ago, sakuraya said:

you have two choices now

Option 3: Don't care too much with it because the soul is no game changer (at least for pve). People will be able to upgrade sooner or later like with the weapon. If it isn't fun, just dont rush everything.

12 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Option 3: Don't care too much with it because the soul is no game changer (at least for pve). People will be able to upgrade sooner or later like with the weapon. If it isn't fun, just dont rush everything.

Ding ding ding ... no game changer for pve ... and what's about battleground player? Btw with soul you can farm things so much easier in pve that means more gold for them. ;)

Wish they would've just gave out a free costume for new years or at least guarantee that you will get the costume once the first time you buy rng box. Bought 10 boxes and didn't get a costume nor anything else worth getting so not buying any more.

3 hours ago, Half said:

and what's about battleground player?

I dont care about that because it's bullshit with and without soul.

3 hours ago, Half said:

Btw with soul you can farm things so much easier in pve that means more gold for them. ;)

An example maybe? I dont see a huge advantage because of the soul in pve. And dont say you can kill naksun 5s faster...

12 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

I dont care about that because it's bullshit with and without soul.

An example maybe? I dont see a huge advantage because of the soul in pve. And dont say you can kill naksun 5s faster...

yeah i agree with you fully there with 6vs6 - its unplayable now, all people running around with true hongmoon soul stage 10 keppo

It's not unplayable and I will show you what happen with my twink with under 600 AP, under 1600 cdef, no soul and no upgraded accessoirs. Only Galaxy got stage 4. Now check the ranking of the last season: YPkCgxe.jpg

So even with bad gear you can reach great rankings. But to the point of topic: yeah soul makes battleground even more unbalanced and it makes not much fun to play against people with them (even if I play with my main char). But not everybody in higher ranking has it,

And @Zedonia:

If my main would have soul soul maxed, I could farm yeti or lair easily solo for ornaments and energie. Ok I could upgrade my weapon, then I would be able too, but with soul it would be easier I think. This awsome amount of cdmg and the proc (while burst phase ofc ^^) makes boss going down very easily. But people who whales so much in soul wouldn't forget to whale in rest of equipment. So soul is not needed, but makes everything so much faster.

On 31/12/2016 at 0:30 AM, Mortal Kombat said:

Then people ask how its possible that NCSoft can stay in business in NA. Welp. ^ Theres your answer.

BTW, this is also why certain people can get away with just about anything. Money talks, after all...

you may be thankful for those "whales" you can play for free

Archived