Maskie

login failed please try again few minutes 42 how do i solve this im from the philippines

Maskie   

login failed please try again few minutes 42 im from the Philippines how can i solve this problem its almost 2 days im waiting but still i cant login failed 42 if you block ip address please unblock 

I'm having the same prob and connecting from the Philippines as well. Can't login with error code 42 since last maint which was 2 days ago...  =.=

Greetings,

Please submit a ticket through the "Support" tab above if you haven't done so already, so our Support team can look into this.

Thank you!

Hanadeus   

Try Use Pingzapper, if this is some route problem, if country ip banned, try vpn to log in,

i dont think support will give u solutions, (Speaking from Experiance)

FrozenB   

Yes, I have experienced this issue before too and I was from North America. There was one time I suddenly couldn't log into the game for like 2-3 hours (but my internet was completely fine) and there wasn't any maintenance because my in-game friends are still playing the game perfectly fine.

I sent the ticket and you know what they asked me? They asked me to send a whole list of my computer specc and the system files to them to investigate. Oh, come on, I just couldn't log into game for like 2-3 hours, how could it be my computer problem? They sound like I rebuild or reinstall my computer before and after these 2-3 hours? LOL...sometimes, they need some common sense for fixing the problem.