Yun Class

Angelsinthesky

personally i think locking a class in a gender in this case is fine, 

i would love to play BD but playing a little furry rabbit isnt my thing.

and i have to just deal with it and get over it, so giving yun a exclusive class is doing the same with race locked classes

telling ppl to deal with it.

I think having a race in the game and giving them nothing is worse, u might as well remove them from the game at that point 

Pls no.

Dont start like tera ...

Afterall u can play many classes as yun, i dont think she needs her own class.

But tbh i dont think that any class shouldve a gender or race lock, i wouldnt mind seeing BD or summoner as other race, same goes for sin.

4 hours ago, Viblo said:

Can't we encourage the developers to make all classes accessible to all races instead? 

I'm tired of loving the Blade Dancer but being forced to being a midget. I'm not feeling it.

i dont like that idea of all classes being for every race, an exclusive class for a race shows their personality and what that race excels in 

if we are gonna make all the classes available for race just delete 3 of the races and be done with it.

there would be nothing to really make the races feel special at that point and as such u don't need 4 of them 

2 hours ago, Nicana said:

i dont like that idea of all classes being for every race, an exclusive class for a race shows their personality and what that race excels in 

if we are gonna make all the classes available for race just delete 3 of the races and be done with it.

there would be nothing to really make the races feel special at that point and as such u don't need 4 of them 

Agree. We have no need for Jin, Gon and Yun when that happens. These races can be just NPC-only races.

Lyn Master Race.

2 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Agree. We have no need for Jin, Gon and Yun when that happens. These races can be just NPC-only races.

Lyn Master Race.

...... A WORLD WITHOUT GONS..... NO BOOBS.... NO AS$%(*&#..............

giphy.gif

WWWWWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Many moons ago I saw a thread some where suggesting a fan based class (think Kitana from Mortal Kombat) for Yuns only. The author went pretty in depth and skill planned out and everything. it was a good read, and I agree that a fan based class only for Yun's fits pretty well. Anyone know or seen a male use fans in Wuxia?    

Let me see if i can find that article.

45 minutes ago, Gorango said:

Many moons ago I saw a thread some where suggesting a fan based class (think Kitana from Mortal Kombat) for Yuns only. The author went pretty in depth and skill planned out and everything. it was a good read, and I agree that a fan based class only for Yun's fits pretty well. Anyone know or seen a male use fans in Wuxia?    

Let me see if i can find that article.

There is. Powerful male fighter in Wuxia movies can use folded fan to block, deflect and strike many opponents. Then when every one falls down, they often unfold the fan to fan themselves, as a way to show off the difference in power.

Fans as weapon are not just for girls, though we tend to think only girls using them thanks to media, particularly manga/anime.

In old Japan, they also use metal/hardwood-framed fan as a weapon, and even have an art for that. Google "Japanese war fan" for more details

Nothing fancy here, but my country also has fan as one of its traditional martial arts.

2683-604da.JPG

5 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

There is. Powerful male fighter in Wuxia movies can use folded fan to block, deflect and strike many opponents. Then when every one falls down, they often unfold the fan to fan themselves, as a way to show off the difference in power.

Fans as weapon are not just for girls, though we tend to think only girls using them thanks to media, particularly manga/anime.

In old Japan, they also use metal/hardwood-framed fan as a weapon, and even have an art for that. Google "Japanese war fan" for more details

Nothing fancy here, but my country also has fan as one of its traditional martial arts.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the info. I honestly dont know much about Wuxia aside from the more super popular live action movies, as I dont watch anime that much. At any rate here's the thread I mentioned:

Iron Fan Master 

On 12/30/2016 at 5:17 PM, Inugami said:

Actually we wanted that fan class for all races, not yun only, because male jin + fan class is love

@ Kurokazu  Where are you with those lovely gifs ?  Need some backup here! XD <3

Coming right up! xD <3

On 6/14/2016 at 7:52 PM, Kurokazu said:

giphy.gif     1465953066993726.gif?1465953066

14659532302532746.gif?1465953231

On 12/31/2016 at 9:30 PM, Gorango said:

I stand corrected. Thanks for the info. I honestly dont know much about Wuxia aside from the more super popular live action movies, as I dont watch anime that much. At any rate here's the thread I mentioned:

Iron Fan Master 

I was one of the people who contributed a lot to creating that thread. ZDestiny did an awesome job gathering all the ideas and information and creating something very well thought out and explained in detail. We're still pushing to get it noticed by Team Bloodlust x.x

Archived