New Player/Least Playble class

Andrikos94

15 minutes ago, Andrikos94 said:

Hallo guys im new here and i have couple of answears.

1)Whats the least playble class both pve/pvp

2)Hows the economy of the EU server

3)is it possible to reach hight Ilvl/get geared with 0 use of cash shop

1)This is just purely my opinion, but I think classes are almost equally played. Tho in PvE you'll see less of dests, but plenty of em in PvP. 

2)Economy is... I don't even know. Good I'd say?

3)If you have a lot of time to do daily grinding and have enough of patience to filter out all elitists.

20 minutes ago, NylahLi said:

1. Probably Kung Fu Master depending on your ping.

2. I'm from the NA server so can't say.

3. Yes, It will take awhile compared to people who swipe there cards to get there in a day but it can be done. 

Isnt he the same with the other version of him just without the range stance?

1 hour ago, Andrikos94 said:

I would say soulfighter is the least. 

(2) idont know actually

(3) it is possible to reach high stats,but it takes longer to reach that high level.

1. SF

2. bad

3. Yes, you need pro team and 4-6 hour / day grind

1. Des, at least in EU most des are not even overkill pvp so they have low dps pve and not that useful now.

2. Idk cashshop can make hm coins go up and down so play the market ftw

3. You can catch up solo but U need lotta patience since most ppl only look at ur gear and dont try before judging. If ur good and useful to party you could try finding ppl to run with who don't care about yo gear but how good u r

15 minutes ago, Spyroxion said:

Is SF so bad or what that it's not so playable? o.o

They are fine on their own in pvp content. However, in pve, they don't offer much party utility. They can do party heal and rez, but a careful party won't need that. Summoner can also do the same thing while offers other party utilities.

SF is good.... for 6 man which allow more versatility in class choices.

4 man usually needs more utility (soulburn from warlock, range immunity/party  iframes from summoner/force master/blade master, sometimes party invisibility from assassin, blue buff from kfm/assassin)

You can screw party composition if your are at endgame gear tough, but there is always an optimum composition, and SF is not part of that...ever

SF has a heal...summoner has a better one, does as much dmg and has other party utilities as well.

The classes I see less of are:

• KFM (low dps in the wrong hands, and probably the hardest class to play/master, has a good buff but so does the assassin which have same party cooldown)
  • SF
  • destro ( not many people like playing gon, dps might be the worst, can grab which is good in 6 man, but not as good in 4 man (3 man vs 5 man will take advantage of grab) Some say bd is a better destroyer, but i couldn't tell you for sure. Most people regret making destroyer.

This is personal opinion tough. You can find most classes in random party finder. It's hard to make a list (NC soft is the only one which can do that)

@AceMaster BD has HM block (3s), resets his grab when using 2 on grab so infinite grab with ToI badge, BD has or/can have more resist skills than des and higher dps (also gets better benefits through elemental stuff so scales as a DD better and has some utility so if you find a good des dealing dps like a god you either check his gear and it's insane or he's keeper

SF got party ress + heal and decent survivability but damage isn't great. Summoner does similar or better damage and can also heal + party ress + party iframe + protect party from projectile attacks) and kinda 'off-tank' with pet.

Destroyer improves party DPS with grab, but Blade Dancers have lower CD on their grab and can reset it + give party iframes + more and lower cd iframes for themselves + higher dps generally.

KFM requires a low ping and fast reactions to play well. The class that uses most buttons in their 'basic rotations'. Tanking + proccing skills / keeping damage buff up + avoid air juggling mobs with right clicks (lol) while staying alive. Great in the right hands, not so hot otherwise.

Soul Fighters and Kung fu Masters are the least played classes in the game. Most likely because they are extremely hard to do well with in PvP or PvE, not that they are bad or useless. It just takes a lot of effort and time to make them pay off.

I'm on NA so I don't know the state of the economy over there but judging from comments here on the forums, it's meh.

I'm a f2p player and have 1 character at 600+, 2 at 550 and 1 on its way to level 50... it's possible to get end game gear as a free player, it just takes a LOT of time and gold, taking your time and playing at your own pace is the key to climbing the gear ladder.

<- started this game a month+ ago.

Rolled BM.

In hind sight, should have rolled FM/summoner cause ranged/stupidly broken. And you need ranged to effectively farm SSP for soulstones/moonstones to upgrade your gear at end game. Unless you want to pay a hefty price.

Most playable class is probably any ranged class. Least playable class is probably any melee class. All because we don't have sub 20ms ping like they do in South Korea.

Archived