MSP Raids becoming less and less...

Shirolicious

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

just look at this thread 

and then again for 63 oils you need around 1300 boxes. thats still something like 1.8k €

which is not biggie for big whales, and medium whales just make stage 8 or something... its oki =)

5 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

a f2p can also get a stage 7-8 soul just with hmcoins. So what is youre problem then?

well, not really into it with these ctrl+c rates... but yea still it should net you around 10 ish flowers if you buy every day 10 boxes... gl grinding every day 300 gold just for that, i pass

1 minute ago, babeln said:

well, not really into it with these ctrl+c rates... but yea still it should net you around 10 ish flowers if you buy every day 10 boxes... gl grinding every day 300 gold just for that, i pass

250 gold on eu and that isnt that hard... ive already written how easy it is to get these amount of gold in around 3h

26 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

250 gold on eu and that isnt that hard... ive already written how easy it is to get these amount of gold in around 3h

240 on na, with 6,5 rate, if eu has 5,5, then it should be around 300

and still, if oil has 5perc droprate at best, its 480 for one... i better make mine

besides hmm 250gold in 3 hours without luck, hardly, gotta be real lucky somewhere, or it just takes more time...

so dunno where you written, but its not so real, i would say 5-6 hours, and much more, for medium geared people

i do that ammount with 760ap wl, we run all dungeon dailies, except foundry, in 1,5hour... that is like 80g(rare rare anything drops of some value), rest just ssp i can do 1000pp per round, keys, then po and yeomchul... 45min: 110 soulstones per 12,5s atm+ 5moontsones per 1g atm+ 1-2 evolves... including gwi, and one crit on soulstones 3x 100 bundle(rarely i crit more times)... 250g takes me 4-5 hours at best... oh and its definitely not easy!

naksun aint better at all, especially with prices of moonstones

i dont solo yeti, so cant talk about that one, but ornaments also dropped to 11g and energies to 7g... so even clanies who were farming that, just moved to ssp now

26 minutes ago, babeln said:

240 on na, with 6,5 rate, if eu has 5,5, then it should be around 300

and still, if oil has 5perc droprate at best, its 480 for one... i better make mine

besides hmm 250gold in 3 hours without luck, hardly, gotta be real lucky somewhere, or it just takes more time...

so dunno where you written, but its not so real, i would say 5-6 hours, and much more, for medium geared people

i do that ammount with 760ap wl, we run all dungeon dailies, except foundry, in 1,5hour... that is like 80g(rare rare anything drops of some value), rest just ssp i can do 1000pp per round, keys, then po and yeomchul... 45min: 110 soulstones per 12,5s atm+ 5moontsones per 1g atm+ 1-2 evolves... including gwi, and one crit on soulstones 3x 100 bundle(rarely i crit more times)... 250g takes me 4-5 hours at best... oh and its definitely not easy!

naksun aint better at all, especially with prices of moonstones

i dont solo yeti, so cant talk about that one, but ornaments also dropped to 11g and energies to 7g... so even clanies who were farming that, just moved to ssp now

farm naksun. in over 150 runs 3.4 ms per run. 1.5g per ms. DC and start crafting (sts) then you can get the 250g in around 3h

7 minutes ago, gaiachaos said:

babeIn: A lot of cheaters run bots. The bot does the grinding for them.

so you want to say that im a bot user? nice mate...... atleast i show you where you grind it and then this stuff. i should remember not to help anybody in forum anymore and just let them complain about every bullshit they can find....

24 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

farm naksun. in over 150 runs 3.4 ms per run. 1.5g per ms. DC and start crafting (sts) then you can get the 250g in around 3h

oh moonstones are 1g - 1,05g... so yea thats serious difference... dunno whats price of soulstones on EU, but ssp just plain wins in income

+DC is just for heavenly energy (and 1g and 5 plants... once per month 10g, which makes up for no gold at all... once per life 100g), cant even count it as some income, do all purple dungeon, with real good group you run throu all in 1,5hour, not counting foundry, that takes longer

9 minutes ago, babeln said:

oh moonstones are 1g - 1,05g... so yea thats serious difference... dunno whats price of soulstones on EU, but ssp just plain wins in income

1.5g per ms in eu and 16s per ss.
the problem is Frostgipfel & Bambusdorf server doesnt get defense battle so often, cause of some "quest guys". So i have to calculate with normal battle and then naksun win.

6 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

a f2p can also get a stage 7-8 soul just with hmcoins. So what is youre problem then?

Yep, even without buying any boxes at all. I got stage 6 by myself and I could upgrade more but it's simply not worth the money if you dont cash.

6 hours ago, babeln said:

and one crit on soulstones 3x 100 bundle(rarely i crit more times)...

Rarely I even crit there. Long Long time ago I had my last crit. It would double my daily income but well, nope.

6 hours ago, babeln said:

and whole eu/na bns gearing race just forces you to grind 24/7 what is actual, if you miss event, you are just left behind, with msp quite alot, but theres more examples

Do you really feel forced to grind? I dont. Having 750+ since a while now without grinding and cashing. The current event is also absolutely not important. For normal Players it's simply a 3 ap gain because of the gem. I would really feel being far behind not doing it, yes.

9 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

Stop saying is not that hard for an average please, if everyone and their mother earn 200g per day (or more) gold value will drop simlar to other regions.

While there are still activities ongoing in MSP, but the amount of activities occur currently compared to the introduction of MSP is vast in difference, that's the current state of Mushin - Old Man Cho server. Any players that join in for this content late is pretty much screwed, like myself, the items you required to get at least 5 pieces of SS literally takes forever going at this rate. Not to mention that RNG within RNG boxes is pretty much frustrating. Nonetheless, it's not that the time being the issue here, its the amount of players willing to join this is niche enough for one sub server, even if you're willing to invest time for it, if there isn't enough players to take part in this activity constantly, that 5 pieces are improbable.

58 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

While there are still activities ongoing in MSP, but the amount of activities occur currently compared to the introduction of MSP is vast in difference, that's the current state of Mushin - Old Man Cho server. Any players that join in for this content late is pretty much screwed, like myself, the items you required to get at least 5 pieces of SS literally takes forever going at this rate. Not to mention that RNG within RNG boxes is pretty much frustrating. Nonetheless, it's not that the time being the issue here, its the amount of players willing to join this is niche enough for one sub server, even if you're willing to invest time for it, if there isn't enough players to take part in this activity constantly, that 5 pieces are improbable.

I haven't gotten a single Legendary SS from them boxes, I used plants/flowers/crystals to get the first 3 in the same.

On 1. 1. 2017 at 7:59 AM, Zedonia said:

Do you really feel forced to grind? I dont. Having 750+ since a while now without grinding and cashing. The current event is also absolutely not important. For normal Players it's simply a 3 ap gain because of the gem. I would really feel being far behind not doing it, yes.

this thread is about msp, and simply if you havent raced in proper time, when you were supposed to, youre bit doomed... and souslhield is pretty good to have

agree current event is just money grinder... but it was not about it... i have serious issues with this dumb event cause - farming evolves is ridiculous crap 7fps invisible yeomchul, completely overfilled, if you dont crash, youre lucky... and ncsoft response to this - is worst cash event ever

10 hours ago, babeln said:

this thread is about msp, and simply if you havent raced in proper time, when you were supposed to, youre bit doomed... and souslhield is pretty good to have

agree current event is just money grinder... but it was not about it... i have serious issues with this dumb event cause - farming evolves is ridiculous crap 7fps invisible yeomchul, completely overfilled, if you dont crash, youre lucky... and ncsoft response to this - is worst cash event ever

when i finally manage to find a party for dailies 1-4 i crash at 4 stage D: it's impossible to gather a full shield like that. Please help us NcSoft!!!

12 hours ago, th4d said:

I guess just wait for Khandar raid, 1 boss to kill 4 flower : 2 from quest, 2 from dynamic

except, it is a weekly D:

5 hours ago, th4d said:

4 flowers weekly in 1 run is still better than run msp everyday.

Plus this raid is a lot shotter

you need so much of these flowers, it doesn't make it much better imho. unless people are very active with the raids, which isn't the case now.

Well think what you want but

weekly raid 4 flowers 2 min DPS vs everyday around 30-45 min for not even 1 flower per day

for me the choice is made, plus flower is account bound so just bring some alt and do it too and send over your main.

It will not boost the way to have legendaries SS but it will save your time so you can do others things and that cool.

Archived