MSP Raids becoming less and less...

Shirolicious

In the other thread someone mentioned having turtle drop evolve stones and that right there would fix a lot of problems. Make stage 6 guarantee an evolve stone and have 1-5 have a chance of dropping one and you'll instantly start seeing lots of 1-6 runs as folks farm for money and upgrades all around.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, FlyingK said:

In the other thread someone mentioned having turtle drop evolve stones and that right there would fix a lot of problems. Make stage 6 guarantee an evolve stone and have 1-5 have a chance of dropping one and you'll instantly start seeing lots of 1-6 runs as folks farm for money and upgrades all around.

would be so nice :)

The main problem is the rewards themselves, sometimes you need to spend like 30minutes to actually do the 1-4 raid and when you finish, the best you can get about 10-12 plants? And even so, aside from 5 7 and 8 soulshield pieces, rest are rng, like in my case, I opened a couple of #2 soulshield pieces that had bad stats and that's 20 flowers with premium, if only the daily rewards were giving 1 flower per daily quest which we have 4 of them.

I have never done this dungeon i returned to the game a week or so ago and i only saw 1 time people gathering for it.My AP is 483 i will be soon upgrading im in windrest server, i wish they put it in dungeon lobby  im sure that will make it easier to find people.

7 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

For these ss pieces (legendary ) ppl roll for best stats right? Or does one just hope they get leg pieces to meet the 3/5/8set bonus?  I've dismantled like 2 pieces b4 due to stats >_> not sure if that was a mistake.

Rolling overall high stats on legendary is really hard thats why we can upgrade them until we got high/full stats. As long as the piece you want has crit, everything is ok. If not, use them to upgrade that piece if you got it with crit. Pieces 5, 7 and 8 always got crit so if you got them, you got what you need. No one should care about losing maybe 40 crit on a piece. Pieces 1-4 are cheap and not that hard to get if you are doing stages 5 and 6. I know here is the problem because almost no one does that anymore. Dismantling legendary pieces is always a bad idea unless it cant upgrade a good piece anymore.

Not really much reason to go there for a majority of people. Most of the SS pieces requires you to get parties to endgame dungeons which locks out a lot of casuals who might have gone otherwise.

Amount of runs needed vs how 'fun' the dungeon is...

Not even worth to go for daily quests. Shitty rewards compared to other dungeon dailies timewise + the design choice that other parties in the raid doesn't get credit for kills.... just lol...

...just another Zaiwei 24 man that will likely be dead in 1-2 patches.

Yup it seems anyone who were unable to farm it like mad in the first 2 weeks , are now sufffering hard. If anything the double loot should have been a later incentive to keep people going there, not at the start and then have them taken away. All thats done is let people get their 8 piece set really quickly and now people trying to do it  are suffering because no groups do past stage 4 and the rng 8 pieces come from after 4. In its current state it would take weeks upon weeks of farming just to farm enough plants for 6,7,and 8.

On average 215 runs stage 1-4 taking around 30 mins each these days= 107.5 hours grinding just for bits 6,7,8, ON PREMIUM and thats without adding the  stat RNG factor.

I agree, farming these soulshields nowadays to keep up with other players has been truly a pain. Eventually no one will farm msp anymore and the ones without it are basically *cricket* untill the next legendary soulshields? There should be either a different way to obtain them or anything in that regard cuz its getting ridiculous. 

The true problem is not about the dungeon or the rewards, the soulshield is really good, the dungeon is pretty nice, but the RNG and the flowers that you need in order to get the soulshield is really insane, just let's see, people don't do all the dungeon just stage 1 to 4, that's like 8 green flowers without any daily, you need 20 for 1 purple flower, and you need 15+ for ss 3+, 15 purple flowers are 300 green flowers if you just can get 8 flowers for run is almost 40 runs just for get enough flowers for ss 3, i will not talk about 4,5,6,7 or 8 because i'm pretty sure you know my point, you can farm hours and you still not get the full ss, also the drop from boxes from boss and dynamic quest, is really bad, so you can farm a lot of time all the day this dungeon, or you can upgrade your gear with gold from other dungeons and get a good dps, and get the ebondrake+oblivion ss, that's is almost the same... like you can see, the legendary soulshield is not enough for make people farm it so much time, is a better choise upgrade your gear and keep doing all the same every day, because the RNG in MSP is trash. That's all.

On 12/28/2016 at 4:43 AM, FlyingK said:

thats true lol

4 hours ago, babeln said:

see, ncsoft has answer for this... just buy icy boxes, each contain plant... gotta buy enough, and you are good... and evolve stones, and oils... no need msp anymore, just cash

Yup, only 600 boxes and you can buy ONE soul shield. 

Even if you whale out the amount of plants it takes to make flowers is insane. 

57 minutes ago, Cesura said:

dont confrontate babeln with facts. He seams just mad cause he cant purchase even 1 box. 

But yeah its a known fact that if you want to be realy ahead of a f2p guy you have to spend thousands of € oder $ in this game. 

14 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

dont confrontate babeln with facts. He seams just mad cause he cant purchase even 1 box. 

But yeah its a known fact that if you want to be realy ahead of a f2p guy you have to spend thousands of € oder $ in this game. 

fact is that people open hundreds of them... some not, some yes... hey and i bought some, just mad at myself right after lol

15 hours ago, Cesura said:

thing is, you should have farmed 5 or full set easy at event time, with double boxes

oh, you didnt? silly you! this is race, lol... i did not too, because there was ddos, and after ddos i had huge problems with lag long time after

if you are proper customer as ncsoft desires, you get some flowers... 20-30ish... these are intended for incomming mystic badges, not soulshields! you should have them already

and thats how it is with every event... either you are on top, nolifing everything, every day fulltime job, fill all event expectations, or you are left behind

now is foundry farming time, belts drop, if you dont do it now, you will need to do 150+ runs for belt later, cause rng will just go down, same with ring in citadel f.e.

1 minute ago, RainbowDashie said:

as a prem user i need atleast 155 Flowers, that means 3100 plants, that would mean 3.1k boxes, or 62 times 50 box.

and this would cost you 4309 € or 62.67k gold (5.5 rate) 

Ofc this plant is obviously p2w and it will bring you so far ahead...... not.

not really but even those 20-30 + daily dc + daily stage 1-4 or 1-3... you will get mystic badge

if you dont have soulshields, thats your fault, you should get better =)

this boxes are not about plants, main plot is true soul and oils - if you open proper ammount, it helps you really alot... and theres lot of lot of lot people opening really crazy ammounts of them

8 minutes ago, babeln said:

fact is that people open hundreds of them... some not, some yes... hey and i bought some, just mad at myself right after lol

as a prem user i need atleast 155 Flowers, that means 3100 plants, that would mean 3.1k boxes, or 62 times 50 box.

and this would cost you 4309 € or 62.67k gold (5.5 rate) 

Ofc this plant is obviously p2w and it will bring you so far ahead...... not.

12 minutes ago, babeln said:

not really but even those 20-30 + daily dc + daily stage 1-4 or 1-3... you will get mystic badge

if you dont have soulshields, thats your fault, you should get better =)

this boxes are not about plants, main plot is true soul and oils - if you open proper ammount, it helps you really alot... and theres lot of lot of lot people opening really crazy ammounts of them

just look at this thread 

and then again for 63 oils you need around 1300 boxes. thats still something like 1.8k €

Archived