Sign in to follow this  
TecoTek

Ebondrake Citadel 2nd Boss - Orbs

Recommended Posts

TecoTek   

I was just wondering .. when the orbs explode, is there any way to notice it, like a moment b4 where u can clearly see it?

i usually just count to 8 after the 5 second message ... but that feels so risky sometimes :/

 

Edited by TecoTek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so right before the orbs are going to explode, the boss jumps to the tank, then jumps back to the middle and the orbs stop moving, this is your queue that time is up and orbs are gonna explode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

best way to ignore that entirely is have someone in the party to block those balls. It's exactly the same as Asura's chi balls. Once you blocks it, it go away and no explosion will happen. But like @SaveTheQueen said, once the boss jump back to the middle and the orbs stop moving then get ready for the balls to explode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, edgrrsag said:

if you block one orb you will freeze for 10secs and some ppl dont understand how to block them...

yea that..I do notice people just don't know how to block or just completely ignore those

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
edgrrsag   
7 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

best way to ignore that entirely is have someone in the party to block those balls. It's exactly the same as Asura's chi balls. Once you blocks it, it go away and no explosion will happen. But like @SaveTheQueen said, once the boss jump back to the middle and the orbs stop moving then get ready for the balls to explode.

if you block one orb you will freeze for 10secs and some ppl dont understand how to block them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. when orbs stop moving. That's when they will explode.

 

Would be the best interest tho to block them before explode.  I usually keep tab on the orb and stick near the orb all the time. When boss about to activate it, i use my stone shield to block it.

 

My stage 3 hurricane can also parry the orb but that require precise timing, which risky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TecoTek   

Okay, there is 1 more thing i would like to know.

 

Its about the last boss.

 

usually the sum/sin is doing the stealth thing and i dont have to worry about anything :D
However, sometimes it happens that they fail their skill and then there is the option to use the FM frezze.

 

And thats the thing i would like to know, like WHEN do i have to party frezze there? ... i usually end up dazed (?) without being able to do anything >< ...


I think i should frezze right before the boss is done with throwing his projectiles ... however im not sure and b4 i mess up things i wanted to ask u guys^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TecoTek said:

Okay, there is 1 more thing i would like to know.

 

Its about the last boss.

 

usually the sum/sin is doing the stealth thing and i dont have to worry about anything :D
However, sometimes it happens that they fail their skill and then there is the option to use the FM frezze.

 

And thats the thing i would like to know, like WHEN do i have to party frezze there? ... i usually end up dazed (?) without being able to do anything >< ...


I think i should frezze right before the boss is done with throwing his projectiles ... however im not sure and b4 i mess up things i wanted to ask u guys^^

you will have to be marker as the only one who have buff to resist boss "weaken" effect if someone messed the stealth would be marker.  

 

Regarding when to freeze, just do it when the boss about to use its heaven's breaker (right after it announce, before you guys start floating)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TecoTek   
1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

you will have to be marker as the only one who have buff to resist boss "weaken" effect if someone messed the stealth would be marker.  

 

Regarding when to freeze, just do it when the boss about to use its heaven's breaker (right after it announce, before you guys start floating)

aah ic, tyvm :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this