Ebondrake Citadel 2nd Boss - Orbs

TecoTek

best way to ignore that entirely is have someone in the party to block those balls. It's exactly the same as Asura's chi balls. Once you blocks it, it go away and no explosion will happen. But like @SaveTheQueen said, once the boss jump back to the middle and the orbs stop moving then get ready for the balls to explode.

7 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

best way to ignore that entirely is have someone in the party to block those balls. It's exactly the same as Asura's chi balls. Once you blocks it, it go away and no explosion will happen. But like @SaveTheQueen said, once the boss jump back to the middle and the orbs stop moving then get ready for the balls to explode.

if you block one orb you will freeze for 10secs and some ppl dont understand how to block them...

Yeah. when orbs stop moving. That's when they will explode.

Would be the best interest tho to block them before explode.  I usually keep tab on the orb and stick near the orb all the time. When boss about to activate it, i use my stone shield to block it.

My stage 3 hurricane can also parry the orb but that require precise timing, which risky.

Okay, there is 1 more thing i would like to know.

Its about the last boss.

usually the sum/sin is doing the stealth thing and i dont have to worry about anything :D
However, sometimes it happens that they fail their skill and then there is the option to use the FM frezze.

And thats the thing i would like to know, like WHEN do i have to party frezze there? ... i usually end up dazed (?) without being able to do anything >< ...

I think i should frezze right before the boss is done with throwing his projectiles ... however im not sure and b4 i mess up things i wanted to ask u guys^^

12 hours ago, TecoTek said:

Okay, there is 1 more thing i would like to know.

Its about the last boss.

usually the sum/sin is doing the stealth thing and i dont have to worry about anything :D
However, sometimes it happens that they fail their skill and then there is the option to use the FM frezze.

And thats the thing i would like to know, like WHEN do i have to party frezze there? ... i usually end up dazed (?) without being able to do anything >< ...

I think i should frezze right before the boss is done with throwing his projectiles ... however im not sure and b4 i mess up things i wanted to ask u guys^^

you will have to be marker as the only one who have buff to resist boss "weaken" effect if someone messed the stealth would be marker.  

Regarding when to freeze, just do it when the boss about to use its heaven's breaker (right after it announce, before you guys start floating)

1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

you will have to be marker as the only one who have buff to resist boss "weaken" effect if someone messed the stealth would be marker.  

Regarding when to freeze, just do it when the boss about to use its heaven's breaker (right after it announce, before you guys start floating)

aah ic, tyvm :)

Archived