On hand Soul shield experiment (need some opinion)

Azurelis

Hi guys,

I am using a warlock class and am experimenting around with the following soul shields that i have on hand. was curious what you guys would think.

The key item the critical rate vs the damage bonus output of each soul shield.  Legendary is tempting cause of the 15% wing storm dmg, we use it alot and if average 13k dmg means the 15% is about 1950dmg per cast. thats quite alot in some sense as each time we cant wing storm, it auto cast 4 times by itself.

First option is asura 1 2 4 6 8  +  be ido 3 7 5

Second option is legendary soul shield 1 2 3  +  be ido 6 7  +  asura 4 6 8 

Third option is legendary soul shield 1 2 3  +  asura 4 5 6 7 8

f79b7a2db5.jpg

The 2 combo is prolly the best for what ya got but the 1st would be a close match. Rreally looks like you need to upgrade your accessories more tho, accuracy and piercing are very low. At this level you may get more mileage from 8x twisted or 5 twisted/3 Ido for basic Silverfrost purple dungeons you'd do better. The leg bonus is tempting but w/o the acc and piercing from max accessories they won't do much for ya. Really tho anything less then 5p leg won't add up well against other SS available.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Well its true my accessories were really neglected as i was a slow player, wasted lots of time in tower of infinity with the super lag 500ms that can't do much and till date, still not even getting 12 pcs out of 90 pcs of the token. its not a wonder my clan mates says its a waste of time.

on a side note, a friend of mine mentioned that 1st option may still work best for me at the moment due to the same reasons of piercing / accuracy i lack of.

Thanks for the feedback.

Appreciate it.

Archived