Forums

KFM/Destroyer/Summoner

victor122

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

On yourself, yes it won't work. It still gives the buff to your party members though.

I only used Mushin Tower bosses as an example for the physical change of stats for each crit buff.

So you still gain the buff even without me pressing another F (or cant because the massive enemy ?)

18 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Can we stop argue about this and help the guy to pick something, please ? xD

I would say go for summoner, Since they are the lucky most good classes right now 

We need to clear out some mess first.

15 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

So you still gain the buff even without me pressing another F (or cant because the massive enemy ?)

When you're picking up a large mob(animation with both hands), you won't get the crit buff since you are not able to hit the boss while it's being grabbed. Unless using Emberstomp counts as hits but I haven't tested that.

But the party members that do hit the boss while it's being grabbed still get the % crit buff increase.

5 hours ago, victor122 said:

It seems that I've unintentionally started an argument here. Sorry for that everyone. Anyway, I'll take your advice to heart and hopefully make a decision soon. Merry Christmas and Happy Hannuka everyone.  

It's fine, Anyway if you want a good class in pvp and pve that easy to learn and work well with high ping go for summoner

If you want something more challenging and still very good in pvp and pve but require a good ping, Go for KFM

As I did mention early Destroyer is good in pvp but not that "good" Since many classes counter them easy and right now ,destroyer is the bottom in pve from damage and support I advice not to create one

But if you like Destroyer style and want something similar to it, Go for Blade dancer  

Destroyer is fine, people here just love to hate/whine. Sure this class could use some tweaks, almost everyone could if you compare to currently really strong bm.

If you enjoy destros playstyle go for it. Dancers similarity ends on "both can spin and restrain".

On 24.12.2016 at 11:56 PM, Zuzu said:

CTN7EdJ.png

sxJWWnS.png

mLJs6Nt.png

h7NxqIC.png

Screenshots of the Destros at Acrimor are also ball drivers so they weren't fully DPSing.

Now please tell me, how is their dps not high? Pretty much the same gear as the players in the party and only a little off from each of their dps.

Please do not speak as if you have seen every Destro play and can say all of them will have low DPS.

I can clearly see you don't know anything about Destro since they're able to double stun with using Ram and Stone Shield right after Ram. And the fact that you're saying since they do not have any double CCs then that makes less valuable than a BD is already an asinine comment. Almost makes me not want to reply but if I don't then you'll continue to believe this and spread false info.

Anyways, for BD grab it only applies critical stat increase, which is fine if you already have high crit but still doesn't guaranteed crits upon hitting 10 stack. Where as Destro grab can guaranteed crits upon hitting 5 or higher stacks since their grab applies critical % increase per hit.

Just because BD has a badge that allows them to reset their grab doesn't make it any better. Especially since BDs will sooner or later replace that badge for one that has better utility(currently the green badge is good to have for them) so relying on that one fact that they can double grab with the badge is not a good enough reason to say BD's grab is outright better.

.. Im simply speechless, Im not saying that destroyer is bad or so, But if ure telling me that u did ball driving as a destroyer and did 35k DPS then youre full of *cricket*. And honestly as it seems you only took these screenshots after ur fury burst, good job, u did 35-40k burst while other classes  do 70-80k with ur gear. 
Besides that, about the critical buff on grab hes right, BD phantom grip is not as affective as the destroyer one, therefore they cant damage the boss meanwhile it, they cant regrab if afterwards, but if you really play with endgame geared people they wont give a *cricket* because they already have 8k crit rate or more which is equal to 66-67% crit rate + self buffs, 50% would be simply an overkill (grab is completely useless in NF). 
destroyer has a godly burst dmg, im not gonna say anything against that, but besides that they have a hard time keeping up to other classes, I know a few destroyers that deal 25-30k dps stable at acrimor which is averagely really good, but 35k? LUL unless u have max soul and stage 7-9 leggy wep(even if you had all these items, i still doubt ud get to that amount of dps while balldriving), ure simply BS'ing people and trying to bait them to choose an overall bad class currently. Infact, it would be a wonder if u stayed above 10k DPS at balldriving NF4 /giggle

Another contender! Took a while but anyways.

8 hours ago, Cookielicious said:

.. Im simply speechless, Im not saying that destroyer is bad or so, But if ure telling me that u did ball driving as a destroyer and did 35k DPS then youre full of *cricket*. And honestly as it seems you only took these screenshots after ur fury burst, good job, u did 35-40k burst while other classes  do 70-80k with ur gear.

8 hours ago, Cookielicious said:

destroyer has a godly burst dmg, im not gonna say anything against that, but besides that they have a hard time keeping up to other classes, I know a few destroyers that deal 25-30k dps stable at acrimor which is averagely really good, but 35k? LUL unless u have max soul and stage 7-9 leggy wep(even if you had all these items, i still doubt ud get to that amount of dps while balldriving), ure simply BS'ing people and trying to bait them to choose an overall bad class currently. Infact, it would be a wonder if u stayed above 10k DPS at balldriving NF4 /giggle

That's a new excuse. But since that screams, "show more proof or else I can't believe you!" then here you go for the 4th time.

rdd4yz4.jpg

3ySjqe0.jpg

owuXZeL.jpg

tcVEavQ.jpg

Now are you satisfied finally? Or are you going to attempt to make another excuse as to why the Destro in those screenshots has a 35k+ dps average as a Ball Driver? In four, count them, FOUR different runs.

Don't understand why you and the other two guys are so quick to defuse my comments, demand evidence upon evidence yet you three have not given me proof of your dps or how you play your Destro with a video of some sort.

Disclaimer: Have seen a few of you say this is my Destro but it is not. This is a friend's Destro providing the pics for me to properly prove the few here wrong.

Anyways, all I'm doing is providing info that Destro is not at an all time low. Just because the few of you aren't getting off decent dps or you've seen bad F8 Destros that doesn't mean the class in general is bad.

That's like deeming KFM as a bad class in general because BMs have an easier time tanking and have party protect, a Sin can provide Fighting Spirit and both classes have an easier time dealing high dps. Even though if played correctly, a KFM will be on par with them two.

2 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Now are you satisfied finally? Or are you going to attempt to make another excuse as to why the Destro in those screenshots has a 35k+ dps average as a Ball Driver? In four, count them, FOUR different runs.

Don't understand why you and the other two guys are so quick to defuse my comments, demand evidence upon evidence yet you three have not given me proof of your dps or how you play your Destro with a video of some sort.

Disclaimer: Have seen a few of you say this is my Destro but it is not. This is a friend's Destro providing the pics for me to properly prove the few here wrong.

Anyways, all I'm doing is providing info that Destro is not at an all time low. Just because the few of you aren't getting off decent dps or you've seen bad F8 Destros that doesn't mean the class in general is bad.

That's like deeming KFM as a bad class in general because BMs have an easier time tanking and have party protect, a Sin can provide Fighting Spirit and both classes have an easier time dealing high dps. Even though if played correctly, a KFM will be on par with them two.

Man can't you see what are you doing here? You didn't provide me with a screenshoot of the Destroyer status and other member status, I want that screenshoot beside damage 

8 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Man can't you see what are you doing here? You didn't provide me with a screenshoot of the Destroyer status and other member status, I want that screenshoot beside damage 

Not even sure what you mean by status.

But guess you can't provide anything to the argument anymore so you're just attempting to troll now. /shrug

41 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Not even sure what you mean by status.

But guess you can't provide anything to the argument anymore so you're just attempting to troll now. /shrug

What I do mean , That you show dps not showing me details of skills he used, not showing me his AP, Crit, Crit damage,etc

I don't want to troll, Beside you who keep trolling people by post same screenshoot over and over again, Myself I can reach to 28k Damage without any warlock /fighting spirit buffs while able to reach twice them till 36k with warlock and fighting spirit buff

2 minutes ago, Valiant said:

What I do mean , That you show dps not showing me details of skills he used, not showing me his AP, Crit, Crit damage,etc

I don't want to troll, Beside you who keep trolling people by post same screenshoot over and over again, Myself I can reach to 28k Damage without any warlock /fighting spirit buffs while able to reach twice them till 36k with warlock and fighting spirit buff

You haven't provided any evidence that you do the dps you say yet I have but you still try to say what I provide isnt enough? And I'm the troll for that? I'm still waiting on your screenshots of your proof of your dps while ball driving in a 4man run without any buffs. Or just your dps in general yet you still try to go around it.

And exactly how am I posting the same screenshot over again when they are all completely different? It seems like you're running out of things to nit-pick about when the original argument was that Destro's can be on par with other classes if played right.

IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT and tests have been done many time that destroyer are the lowest sustained dps class in the game. The fact that you use some stupid dps meter from the raid showing a destroyer is meaningless because the only thing that matters is when equally equipped who will do more dmg over time? As usual you never once even attempted to post 2 equally equipped characters showing thier dps over 1 minute.

IT IS A FACT UNDISPUTABLE DESTROYER ARE THE LOWEST DPS RIGHT NOW WHEN EVENLY GEARED WITH EVEN BUFFS TO EVERY OTHER CLASS OVER A 1 minute DPS RACE. Destroyer dps is okay for burst because they can hit thier buff animation cancel, after that the class has extremely low dps. 

12 hours ago, Zuzu said:

You haven't provided any evidence that you do the dps you say yet I have but you still try to say what I provide isnt enough? And I'm the troll for that? I'm still waiting on your screenshots of your proof of your dps while ball driving in a 4man run without any buffs. Or just your dps in general yet you still try to go around it.

And exactly how am I posting the same screenshot over again when they are all completely different? It seems like you're running out of things to nit-pick about when the original argument was that Destro's can be on par with other classes if played right.

11 hours ago, B&Smonster said:

IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT and tests have been done many time that destroyer are the lowest sustained dps class in the game. The fact that you use some stupid dps meter from the raid showing a destroyer is meaningless because the only thing that matters is when equally equipped who will do more dmg over time? As usual you never once even attempted to post 2 equally equipped characters showing thier dps over 1 minute.

IT IS A FACT UNDISPUTABLE DESTROYER ARE THE LOWEST DPS RIGHT NOW WHEN EVENLY GEARED WITH EVEN BUFFS TO EVERY OTHER CLASS OVER A 1 minute DPS RACE. Destroyer dps is okay for burst because they can hit thier buff animation cancel, after that the class has extremely low dps. 

Fun fact the last couple photo you did post, Showing a Cooldown on fury, Soulburn and Fighting spirit

So I don't think I'm blinding, That came after a huge buff boost from "other classes" Yet you didn't show the gear that guy having and compare it to his team mate gear

BTW stop posting a screen shot of a dps meter its meaningless and easily manipulated, we have no idea when it was taken, it could be taken the instant after 3 buffs just drop for a 10 slice of optimal burst dps. When people talk about dps you have to use a proper amount of time to account for the peaks and troughs of abililty cooldowns etc... many variables including are the skills being used optimally etc... So unless you are going to post a short recording then dont post anything because it has no context or meaningful information.

Seriously, when the hell are you people complaining about destroyer gonna reroll to another class? Haven't people told you already that complaining on this forum is basically pointless because NCWest can't do anything about balance? We don't need a new thread about how inferior you think destroyer is every month.

Archived