KFM/Destroyer/Summoner

victor122

So after a month of experimenting with SF, I got quickly bored. I've been looking at these 3 classes. I'm looking for a class that is both good in PVE and PVP. As an SF I was only been able to win arena matches against Destroyers, Summoners and sometimes other SFs. In party content, I felt useless as no good player would actually need any healing and with the healing being not that great it became useless. I'm looking for a class that is both fun and fast paced. I like big flashy visuals and feeling like I contribute in dungeons. Good survivability is also something I'm looking for. Gold is not an issue. 

I would love to hear your opinions.

Thanks in Advance 

you feel useless? ... im playing a destroyer and this class is rly useless. pve dps is low af, destroyer has no useful partybuff except grab but for real if you have the choice between destroyer and lyn blade dancer no one will take destroyer in party...

lyn bd = cc monster, 2 grabs with soul badge and higher dps.

destroyer = cant do all cc's and the soul badge for 2sec more grab is useless...

maybe im a retard but with high ping peaks i cant do the perfect ani cancel and no i dont want to use a script/bot etc. for it.

so no i wouldnt take destroyer again.

4 hours ago, edgrrsag said:

you feel useless? ... im playing a destroyer and this class is rly useless. pve dps is low af, destroyer has no useful partybuff except grab but for real if you have the choice between destroyer and lyn blade dancer no one will take destroyer in party...

lyn bd = cc monster, 2 grabs with soul badge and higher dps.

destroyer = cant do all cc's and the soul badge for 2sec more grab is useless...

maybe im a retard but with high ping peaks i cant do the perfect ani cancel and no i dont want to use a script/bot etc. for it.

so no i wouldnt take destroyer again.

You're most likely playing Destro wrong if your dps isn't high and the only CC you're not able to do is double daze but that's the reason why you have a party.

Also, Destro's grab is somewhat better than BD's since Destro's grab increases crit chance by % rather than by number stat with BD's grab even if they can grab twice in a row.

Anyways to the OP,

all 3 classes can/are useful, have good survivability, good visuals/fast paced but I'll list my opinions.

Summoner: can party heal, party iframe, decent dps, can cat pin bosses if needed, has low set of personal iframes, has all CCs, doesn't take a lot of effort to play/learn.

This class has good visuals as well so you could play this and be pretty useful in most situations. Also doesn't take long to learn how to play this class.

KFM: party buff, great amount of personal iframes, decent dps when played correctly, has 2/3 CCs depending on the situation, has a higher learning curve over most classes.

This class has some great visuals but lacks in party usefulness aside from having a party buff every 1min and 30secs, can easily survive on his own but the learning curve on this class is much higher and will take more time to master.

Destro: can enhance life drain, has 2/3 CCs, can grab for restraint status, lacks high amount of iframes, easy to play.

This class has somewhat good visuals. It also lacks in iframes as said but makes up for it with high defense % skills and using deflect spin if timed correctly. Class is easy to play but has a higher learning curve when optimizing for dps output.

If you want a versatile challenging class go KFM. Good animations and aesthetics. Good dps, great tankability hence survivability. Only drawback highly ping reliant. If your ping is hot garbage, avoid.

IMO Destro is one dimensional, (and its not great at that one dimension), making it dull. You can expert mode it but even then what you get, you can get from any of ther other dps classes with half the effort. Right now its one ace in the hole is "restrain", however BD's have it too, can dps while they restrain, and offer over all more top end dps. If you really like Destros play style, you might be better off going BD.

Scummoner actually has some versatility, but I dont personally like its aesthetics. Having to spam a sunflower...not my style. 

4 hours ago, Zuzu said:

You're most likely playing Destro wrong if your dps isn't high and the only CC you're not able to do is double daze but that's the reason why you have a party.

Also, Destro's grab is somewhat better than BD's since Destro's grab increases crit chance by % rather than by number stat with BD's grab even if they can grab twice in a row.

Anyways to the OP,

all 3 classes can/are useful, have good survivability, good visuals/fast paced but I'll list my opinions.

Summoner: can party heal, party iframe, decent dps, can cat pin bosses if needed, has low set of personal iframes, has all CCs, doesn't take a lot of effort to play/learn.

This class has good visuals as well so you could play this and be pretty useful in most situations. Also doesn't take long to learn how to play this class.

KFM: party buff, great amount of personal iframes, decent dps when played correctly, has 2/3 CCs depending on the situation, has a higher learning curve over most classes.

This class has some great visuals but lacks in party usefulness aside from having a party buff every 1min and 30secs, can easily survive on his own but the learning curve on this class is much higher and will take more time to master.

Destro: can enhance life drain, has 2/3 CCs, can grab for restraint status, lacks high amount of iframes, easy to play.

This class has somewhat good visuals. It also lacks in iframes as said but makes up for it with high defense % skills and using deflect spin if timed correctly. Class is easy to play but has a higher learning curve when optimizing for dps output.

Average DPS is 22-25k

show me a destro without any Script/bot and higher DPS...

With the same gear FM/BM/sum/wl will have the double DPS... 

So pls stop telling me destro can get high dps except with a party

4 hours ago, Zuzu said:

"Destro's grab is somewhat better than BD's since Destro's grab increases crit chance by % rather than by number stat"
you said, you know nothing about either classes

Infact you know nothing about anything, First of all when he talk about cc he talk about 1 skill doing double effect
For example BD got skills that able to stun twice  while Destroyer need to use 2 different skills to do that, You will ask what is the different right ?
The different that you able to stun bosses at first second once you launch attack with that skill while if destroyer launch attack it will stun once and the boss go for immune.

And for your grab part, BD grab pumped from last patch with same effect of crit increase like destroyer ,so here you go same effect same cooldown but bd got Badge to reset it

1 hour ago, edgrrsag said:

Average DPS is 22-25k

show me a destro without any Script/bot and higher DPS...

With the same gear FM/BM/sum/wl will have the double DPS... 

So pls stop telling me destro can get high dps except with a party

CTN7EdJ.png

sxJWWnS.png

mLJs6Nt.png

h7NxqIC.png

Screenshots of the Destros at Acrimor are also ball drivers so they weren't fully DPSing.

Now please tell me, how is their dps not high? Pretty much the same gear as the players in the party and only a little off from each of their dps.

Please do not speak as if you have seen every Destro play and can say all of them will have low DPS.

54 minutes ago, Valiant said:

"Destro's grab is somewhat better than BD's since Destro's grab increases crit chance by % rather than by number stat"
you said, you know nothing about either classes

Infact you know nothing about anything, First of all when he talk about cc he talk about 1 skill doing double effect
For example BD got skills that able to stun twice  while Destroyer need to use 2 different skills to do that, You will ask what is the different right ?
The different that you able to stun bosses at first second once you launch attack with that skill while if destroyer launch attack it will stun once and the boss go for immune.

And for your grab part, BD grab pumped from last patch with same effect of crit increase like destroyer ,so here you go same effect same cooldown but bd got Badge to reset it

I can clearly see you don't know anything about Destro since they're able to double stun with using Ram and Stone Shield right after Ram. And the fact that you're saying since they do not have any double CCs then that makes less valuable than a BD is already an asinine comment. Almost makes me not want to reply but if I don't then you'll continue to believe this and spread false info.

Anyways, for BD grab it only applies critical stat increase, which is fine if you already have high crit but still doesn't guaranteed crits upon hitting 10 stack. Where as Destro grab can guaranteed crits upon hitting 5 or higher stacks since their grab applies critical % increase per hit.

Just because BD has a badge that allows them to reset their grab doesn't make it any better. Especially since BDs will sooner or later replace that badge for one that has better utility(currently the green badge is good to have for them) so relying on that one fact that they can double grab with the badge is not a good enough reason to say BD's grab is outright better.

45 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

CTN7EdJ.png

sxJWWnS.png

mLJs6Nt.png

h7NxqIC.png

That Destroyer got that damage only , Cause of the warlock buff + Fighting spirit 

And the guy said early he can't bypass 25k damage except by party , so yah your screenshoot prove nothing xD

45 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

I can clearly see you don't know anything about Destro since they're able to double stun with using Ram and Stone Shield right after Ram. And the fact that you're saying since they do not have any double CCs then that makes less valuable than a BD is already an asinine comment. Almost makes me not want to reply but if I don't then you'll continue to believe this and spread false info.

Anyways, for BD grab it only applies critical stat increase, which is fine if you already have high crit but still doesn't guaranteed crits upon hitting 10 stack. Where as Destro grab can guaranteed crits upon hitting 5 or higher stacks.

Just because BD has a badge that allows them to reset their grab doesn't make it any better. Especially since BDs will sooner or later replace that badge for one that has better utility(currently the green badge is good to have for them) so relying on that one fact that they can double grab with the badge is not a good enough reason to say BD's grab is outright better.

Omg I play Destroyer, I know what class can do and infact you did read nothing from what I said, I did say  we got two stuns that can apply same effect on skill of BD.

And it not effective btw, I did try that shield + Ram thing it useless and still need to double stun on same skill to cc any boss at first 

And btw look at both grabs again, They got same effect -.- nothing is called " Guaranteed " on destroyer grab ,
you people just want to make everyone that play destroyers is a noob that don't know their class, We know everything about our class and we know it limit.

The only class that going to get pumped next patch is Destryer, so that prove my point

22 minutes ago, Valiant said:

That Destroyer got that damage only , Cause of the warlock buff + Fighting spirit 

And the guy said early he can't bypass 25k damage except by party , so yah your screenshoot prove nothing xD

So the first DPS meter has a Warlock and Fighting Spirit in it? Doesn't seem like it to me.

But since having the two buffs apparently makes a huge difference, here's a screenshot of a Destro at Naksun with high dps:

1HDtPHo.jpg

Does that satisfy your need for high dps without any buffs? Or are you going to make another excuse as to why he had high dps?

37 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Omg I play Destroyer, I know what class can do and infact you did read nothing from what I said, I did say  we got two stuns that can apply same effect on skill of BD.

And it not effective btw, I did try that shield + Ram thing it useless and still need to double stun on same skill to cc any boss at first 

And btw look at both grabs again, They got same effect -.- nothing is called " Guaranteed " on destroyer grab ,
you people just want to make everyone that play destroyers is a noob that don't know their class, We know everything about our class and we know it limit.

The only class that going to get pumped next patch is Destryer, so that prove my point

Pretty sure Ram + Shield still works as a double CC if your timing is good.

Also, go re-read your skills. Destro grab increases crit by % while BD's grab increases by stat(numbers).

So for Destro: Stacks up to 10 times. 5% x 10 = 50% critical chance. Most people should be 50% crit or higher then it's 100% critical chance upon 10 stacks aka guaranteed crits.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

Pretty sure Ram + Shield still works as a double CC if your timing is good.

Also, go re-read your skills. Destro grab increases crit by % while BD's grab increases by stat(numbers).

So for Destro: Stacks up to 10 times. 5% x 10 = 50% critical chance. Most people should be 50% crit or higher then it's 100% critical chance upon 10 stacks aka guaranteed crits.

Both written on BnSTree " Increase 5% crit state" In both grabs, so it the same

Cause there nothing called 5% stats on numbers, But 5% on crit chance 

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

So the first DPS meter has a Warlock and Fighting Spirit in it? Doesn't seem like it to me.

But since having the two buffs apparently makes a huge difference, here's a screenshot of a Destro at Naksun with high dps:

1HDtPHo.jpg

Does that satisfy your need for high dps without any buffs? Or are you going to make another excuse as to why he had high dps?

May I see that status of this character ? Cause I'm 100% sure by this hp"112k" That they got either hongmoon stage 6 or above plus stage 7+ weapon :)

1month of playing SF. ok

feeling useless. mmhhhhkay

so:

- your ap

- your crit/damage

- your hm skills

- guildy stuff

- arena ranking

- tag match ranking

- 6v6 ranking

all good?

i believe that in 1 month u achieved good stuff to get quickly bored 

TL;DR: dont chose KFM.

48 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Both written on BnSTree " Increase 5% crit state" In both grabs, so it the same

Cause there nothing called 5% stats on numbers, But 5% on crit chance

In-game/BnSTree translation doesn't go into detail so I can see it not being obvious but once you actually get the buffs applied to you, you can see the difference.

BD Grab:

Without crit chance increase(by stat):

6DOuWwA.jpg

With:

grEnlBH.jpg

Destro Grab:

Without crit chance increase(by %):

Qa9sFAL.jpg

With:

1hnXxwP.jpg

As you can clearly see, Destro's grab adds by % while BD's grab adds by flat numbers. Meaning Destro's grab > BD's grab since Destro can ensure 100% crit chance after 5 stacks if the player/party has 50% or higher.

Do your research before trying to say I'm wrong; even if you claim you know your own class.

48 minutes ago, Valiant said:

May I see that status of this character ? Cause I'm 100% sure by this hp"112k" That they got either hongmoon stage 6 or above plus stage 7+ weapon :)

Why does the stats of the character shown matter? You asked for a screenshot of a Destro that has no buffs on with high dps and I provided one.

Are you going to try and pull another excuse as to why he has high dps?

Also this screenshot is pre-SB change patch so Stage 7 and HM soul stage 6 did not exist.

pls ... did you take the screens after starting the fight?

and now again a screen without any script for ani cancel and not 800ap+ destro...

i tried the ani cancel at the dummys without any probs but its not the same like in a dungeon or pvp match because the server sucks.

the only thing what i said is that the average dps of a destro is lower then other classes like bm,fm,wl,sum

show us some screens of the average dps of all classes with 700ap and hm10? without any soul badge and no galaxy weapon?

edit:

im not the only one who thinks destro is low for pve...

3 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Why does the stats of the character shown matter? You asked for a screenshot of a Destro that has no buffs on with high dps and I provided one.

Are you going to try and pull another excuse as to why he has high dps?

Also this screenshot is pre-SB change patch so Stage 7 and HM soul stage 6 did not exist.

Ohhh really now ?
Status doesn't matter ? Bring any other class in same power level and yo usee the difference 

You like comparing a 800ap Destroyer with 700 ap warlock and tell me see how Destroyer is op

I talk about Destroyer compare against other classes in same range of status, Around 5k Crit and 700ap

It's funny how you two continuously demand for evidence and I provide said evidence to prove you wrong but you still ask for more and more. Yet you two still have not shown/proven to me Destros have low dps.

Why not provide a video of your gameplay with your Destro since you're obviously getting low dps and are probably making mistakes? Because I'm pretty sure have shown more than enough that a Destro dps is not low; yes it may be still lower than other classes but it's only be a small margin.

But doubt you two can do that and will just say "I'm right and you're wrong" since the forums and reddit believe Destros will always be bad because they can't get 50k+ dps higher than a FM to be deemed better.

/giggle

Anyways, I've said what I had to to the OP to help them decide. It's their choice to believe what they want.

4 hours ago, Zuzu said:

It's funny how you two continuously demand for evidence and I provide said evidence to prove you wrong but you still ask for more and more. Yet you two still have not shown/proven to me Destros have low dps.

Why not provide a video of your gameplay with your Destro since you're obviously getting low dps and are probably making mistakes? Because I'm pretty sure have shown more than enough that a Destro dps is not low; yes it may be still lower than other classes but it's only be a small margin.

But doubt you two can do that and will just say "I'm right and you're wrong" since the forums and reddit believe Destros will always be bad because they can't get 50k+ dps higher than a FM to be deemed better.

/giggle

Anyways, I've said what I had to to the OP to help them decide. It's their choice to believe what they want.

Zuzu, dont bother try to convince Valiant, he will always try to find an other excuse and that destroyers are so weak and stuff like that ;P

On 24.12.2016 at 0:51 PM, victor122 said:

So after a month of experimenting with SF, I got quickly bored. I've been looking at these 3 classes. I'm looking for a class that is both good in PVE and PVP. As an SF I was only been able to win arena matches against Destroyers, Summoners and sometimes other SFs. In party content, I felt useless as no good player would actually need any healing and with the healing being not that great it became useless. I'm looking for a class that is both fun and fast paced. I like big flashy visuals and feeling like I contribute in dungeons. Good Svivability is also something I'm looking for. Gold is not an issue.

Sounds like u want to play sum tbh. The only problem would be that it has low dps and sucks in arena if u want to be competitive

Also it might not be fun for u

1 hour ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

Zuzu, dont bother try to convince Valiant, he will always try to find an other excuse and that destroyers are so weak and stuff like that ;P

WAit wait, So Destroyer isn't weak in pve ? Come on and say otherwise I bet you to gave me one good benefit from having destroyer in your party 

6 hours ago, Zuzu said:

/giggle

Look man, I won't argue with you either

And by the way, The game developers themselves did say that destroyer is weak in pve, Other wise they won't have buffed destroyer with many dps and short CD skills on next patch, Immune skills, Shorter stun time, More healing on our shield, Tab is getting combined , Stage 1 and 3 of emberstomp going to get combined to gave us more damage during it, They buffing up Shadow build at least and finally not to mention that our wrath now going to decrease mighty clevee cooldown 

23 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Y

Ehm..well this so called "crit buff" is different skill after grab. and only work on HUMAN sized enemy or smaller.  anything larger.. it won't work at all.

1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

Ehm..well this so called "crit buff" is different skill after grab. and only work on HUMAN sized enemy or smaller.  anything larger.. it won't work at all.

On yourself, yes it won't work. It still gives the buff to your party members though.

I only used Mushin Tower bosses as an example for the physical change of stats for each crit buff.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

On yourself, yes it won't work. It still gives the buff to your party members though.

I only used Mushin Tower bosses as an example for the physical change of stats for each crit buff.

Can we stop argue about this and help the guy to pick something, please ? xD

I would say go for summoner, Since they are the lucky most good classes right now 

Archived