Forums

Give us back MSP boost, this is too stupid.

Hello everyone, i never posted anything here but this msp thing really made me rage. So msp came out, peoples were doing 1-6 all the time cause of event thing, some op clans were only boosting 5-6 stages, and ofcouse now, everyone else got screwed. What is this? Now the rest of us that were not able to get our ss sets, have to struggle in 1-4 stages, eventually 1-5 once or twice per week. This so lame and so degrading for me as a person who likes to farm, but game simply doesnt allow me to. And im not crazy enough, or lifeless person that im gonna sleep in msp 1-4 whole day just to get my set. Specially with fact that i bough three number 2 ss, and all of them were without crit. Because i try to keep with every new content, and even with biggest will power, i cannot do it. This is EU server, there is no  even close amount of ppls like in korean servers, and yet they dont have to struggle even close like we have to. Not to mention exp needed for HM levels, but thats another story. Please do something about this, or give us back event or some way to obtain this flowers more easily, because like this, specially when peoples are doing stupid things its really frustrating to spam the damn 1-4 stages.

Edited by ThisIsMadness

The dailies should give either more plants or the flowers itself for completing it like 3 each. Also why not making the reward money go up to like 70-80 silvers? So even tho you invest time you get some money for it, not like now, you invest time, rng decided for you if you invested time or wasted.

Yea that is right, ATLEAST like 2-3 purple flowers from dailies or something. But i would honestly prefer opportunity to farm them myself, just faster way then its now. Because even with best rng luck in 1-4, max u can get is maybe 10-11 green parts. EVEN that wouldnt be so so bad, if every new run there isn't 10-15 new peoples, who are doing same new mistakes and screwing/delaying whole alliance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 9:02 AM, Sneeky said:

I never got one orange Legendary SS. I have over 100 flowers. I don't complain but the RNG for this daily is as bad as the ring is for EC. Loosen the purse strings NC.

you realize you can purchase ss pieces, right? from the vendors located in the instance...

• 4 weeks later...

I got full set, that is not the issue. The issue is that fact that you should not have 0% rng rate, it should be a rate that is fair to players who put in the time to getting the shields. Also I did not get the ring until 100 runs in EC.  So that is also a 0% drop rate.