Forums

Naksun Floor 15 Ninja Nerf Drop rate

Kiriku

To all the F15 moonstone farmers. Have you guys noticed the drop rate for 100 and 10s Moonstone has been nerfed these past few days? It doesnt drop as often as it did before, I'm pretty sure they nerf'd the drop rate because they want to put it in the wonders pack and doesnt want to screw the Moonstone Price.

9 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

killed 1 Naksun today, no bundle. #NinjaNerfConfirmed

I've killed more than 1000 Naksun, and continued to do so at least 50-60 run a day and i would get bundle pretty often, but these past 3 days i can tell the difference

It's RNG.

Just because you got a bundle one day doesn't mean you're going to get a bundle within the next 3 days.

There was no ninja nerf.

And what kind of backwards logic did you just spew out? Nerfing the drop rate on Naksun because of today's wonder pack and to not mess up the prices?

The wonder pack is 1 per account and the prices of Moonstones are already around 1~1.2g. For them to nerf the drop rate for specifically that reason is just asinine. Especially when there's 6v6 that gives out 5~7 moonstones per chest and can easily be farmed as well.

I'm here to report an issue which I am unsure of, and I'm talking to only those who farms Naksun, I'd gladly hear your opinion if you yourself Farmed Naksun pretty often, but if you don't, then please stop trying to act like your an intelligent being. I know there are lots of keyboard warrior lurking around here in BNS forum.

@giachaos  thanks for letting me know about your loot on these past few days.

Archived