frustration

TheBoondocks

Honestly, I'd say you need more skill points. At HM 1, I'm assuming your first max level character, you probably don't have your HM special skills.  These skills tend to make a massive difference in pvp.  Keep watching videos and trying to learn, sure, but go and level up for more skill points, as well as look up and try to get your HM skills.

i gave up on BnS pvp long ago ^^, i dont like the system :D

However, if u need soulstones u could do the MSP dayli's, they give a nice amount of soulstones. (its not as much pvp as 1v1)

If u are able to farm some prestige points u can also buy some pouches at ur faction merchant and get even more soulstones :)

Stop farming zen beans for soulstones! Get hm impact and youre all set to go. You can do that threw zen beans too you dont need that many...

Your 2 daze hm is nice too, but its by no means absolutely necessary.

Rest is just practice. Lots of practice.

Do a little bit of pve every day and you should get hm8 or so fairly quickly from then on forward it takes ages and might not be worth it at all grinding for.

On 12/23/2016 at 6:43 PM, TheBoondocks said:

So I am just trying to farm zen beans for soulstones but I keep getting rekt by assassins and every other class because I suck. I've looked at guides and no matter what I do I just can't win pvp matches. I am a FM HM1. should i just give up on pvp??

Work on getting HM skills first. No one farms zen beans for soulstones anymore, and for good reason: it's not worth the time. As a level 50 HM 1 FM, your top priority is getting the HM impact. Which means farming 5 Warrior's Tokens and 10 Pugilists Tokens. It will be tedious, but also worth it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Don't give up.With next future patches we will get another kind of skill tree for everyone ,which will kind of equalise the difference between HM lvls. Meanwhile I suggest you to do Mushin Tower quests ,this is a very good opportunity to train your char for fight ! See tutorials ,ask for tactics and lvl up your HM lvl: do the daily dungeons and 24 mans/ northern reach quests -they give a lot of xp -use the HM soups etc so you can lvl HM lvls faster -there you will have access to more of your skills.Good luck !:)

4 hours ago, Windy said:

Don't give up.With next future patches we will get another kind of skill tree for everyone ,which will kind of equalise the difference between HM lvls. Meanwhile I suggest you to do Mushin Tower quests ,this is a very good opportunity to train your char for fight ! See tutorials ,ask for tactics and lvl up your HM lvl: do the daily dungeons and 24 mans/ northern reach quests -they give a lot of xp -use the HM soups etc so you can lvl HM lvls faster -there you will have access to more of your skills.Good luck !:)

have you seen current KR top100 ladder, I bet you didn't :)

If you think Sins are bad (yea im sin) , check that cricketing blademaster , stun , flame sword , stun flame sword , congratz , you are now at 0 hp , no matter the class .
I have to do a gazilion combos to get hp from him .
Let's recap :
BM = Stun->fire sword->stun->fire sword = Dead
Sin = Backstab(LMB)->LMB+RMB x3 ->Hook kick (TAB) -> X(Shuriken)-X again launch him into air->LMB->web to the ground(TAB)> Lightning Blade (4) -> LMB  + RMB x3 -> Turning Leaf(Tab)->Shadow Dash (1)->Backstab(LMB)->LBM+RMB x3 = 70%HP done. 
Balance.

38 minutes ago, Pigenosa said:

Sin = Backstab(LMB)->LMB+RMB x3 ->Hook kick (TAB) -> X(Shuriken)-X again launch him into air->LMB->web to the ground(TAB)> Lightning Blade (4) -> LMB  + RMB x3 -> Turning Leaf(Tab)->Shadow Dash (1)->Backstab(LMB)->LBM+RMB x3 = 70%HP done. 

Best combo, kappa. Real sins drop their combo 10 times and kill their opponent just like this.

Bms are one of the easier matchups sins have right now, even with firebuild.

Archived