Blue Buff - Needs a Buff?

luzt

Hello everyone,

Only talking about party play here, not solo play.

So Warlocks got their Soulburn cooldown reduced to the same as Blue Buff,

but Blue Buff is a cheap Soulburn with only 10 second duration!

Warlocks are really wanted these days and its solely because of their Soulburn,

that gives a party the same benefits as Blue Buff for 5 extra seconds and it gives every class a special skill to use.

Which greatly simplifies the combat for everyone in the party. (Resets all your skill CDs too btw)

Add to this the fact that Warlock isn't really a hard class to play in PvE Party play, while Sin has to work their ass off most of the time to learn every dungeon mechanic.

So higher chance to mess up.  Okay sin has taxi, its really nice, but WL has like a free spot in every party just because they can press TAB twice at the right moment.

Increase duration of Blue buff by 15 sec,

Or decrease the Cooldown to 60 second.

Or decrease the global cooldown to 30 seconds (but when youre the only blue buffer this has no benefits)

Add a skill reset too it aswell, might even the playing field a bit.

What do you guys think ?

52 minutes ago, Singud said:

I think its fair, wl have stronger buff than sin. Because sin have many good party skills besides buff (stealth protection, taxi, projectile protection), while wl have only buff for party.

If you thing this game is fair and balanced, then tell me what has SF (besides the weakest heal) for party.

20 minutes ago, Lissarra said:

If you thing this game is fair and balanced, then tell me what has SF (besides the weakest heal) for party.

Why its weakest? Sf and sum are the only ones who can give a decent heal to party, and he only have instant party res. And this topic is about wl and sin buffs, not about sf. 

2 minutes ago, Singud said:

Why its weakest? Sf and sum are the only ones who can give a decent heal to party, and he only have instant party res. And this topic is about wl and sin buffs, not about sf. 

You were just complaining, that boosting blue buff would not be fair, so I only wrote that SF has nothing.

You brought wl into this topic so I brought SF.

The heal is weakest because it IS weakest.

As for the instant res you are talking about, it has 10 min cd... yes 10 min and SF cant be interupted during animation (which is quiet long tbh) else it is wasted. On top of that this res does not always work even thought the dead is in the 50 m radius.

Lets just be honest, if you can chose SF or summ to have in your party, whych one would you chose?

Thanks everyone for your replies.

So with the Blue Toi badge combined together with one of the floor 20 badges, you can get big cooldown reductions for Blue Buff.

(also msp legendary SS)

Each successful [Z] (Type 3, 4) will reduce the cooldown of Buff [V] by 10 seconds.
Using Buff [V] will grant a 10 second Buff.

While Buff active, each successful [RB] (Type 1) will reduce the cooldown of Buff [V] by 1.5 seconds.

The cooldown won't be an issue, I suppose I put too much emphasis on it in my intial post.

Will it be enough to be comparable with Soulburn? We'll have to see. SB is still 5 sec longer and gives better benefits to the party.

The big burst it gives can make it possible to skip certain phases easier.

And in far away content they get a badge for Soulburn too, which increases those benefits.

While Buff active, all successful skills will deal bonus Additional Damage equal to 500% of AP.

While Buff active, Critical Damage is increased by 25%.

On 12/23/2016 at 4:39 PM, luzt said:

Increase duration of Blue buff by 15 sec,

Or decrease the Cooldown to 60 second.

Or decrease the global cooldown to 30 seconds (but when youre the only blue buffer this has no benefits)

Add a skill reset too it aswell, might even the playing field a bit.

10 hours ago, luzt said:

While Buff active, all successful skills will deal bonus Additional Damage equal to 500% of AP.

While Buff active, Critical Damage is increased by 25%.

• This is pretty much the only reasonable thing, but it's not needed.
  • Cooldown isn't a problem with the crapton of ways to reduce its cooldown, that would just make its normal cooldown lesser than its global.
  • Pushing it to OP Territory.
  • Also pushing it to OP Territory.
  • +5.00 Attack Power Modifier on EVERY SKILL is blatantly broken.
  • 50% Critical Damage is fine, especially when Stealth Stance gives +30% and KFM have an additional 30% from party buffs. Does not need more icing on the cake.

Fighting Spirit is fine, it doesn't need to be buffed.

iam a sin i rly love to see it get a buff but lets be honest
i dont need abuff :D

the reason is u can use sb with bb to do increcable insane dammge

in the same time if destroyer or so graped every one got dammge increase to cause of the grap skill that even work with the BB

in team raids they prefere BB with SB OR Grap

grap with sb is pretty usless as 2 op 2skill in the same time u dont know what to use :D

sorry for long usless respond

Archived