Arena pvp Questions

evilkiss

Hello, I stopped playing this game for a long time due to all the bots in arena etc.

I am curious, are there still issues with bots in blade and soul Arena pvp or have they finally got it under control?

Also, hows the pvp at the moment in arena?

Thank you for your time.t

2 minutes ago, Unya said:

You mean the bot-rena? It's great! I have been playing since beta but took a couple of months off myself due to comp issues, and I am THRILLED to see the same bots I am pretty sure have been running since the Warlock release if not launch itself. Reacquaint yourself with these familiar faces, such as a certain meow-y summoner as well as a PHE-rustrating bot guild, that have been running for MONTHS.  Click the "report bot" button and watch in wonder as nothing is done! Enjoy carrying bot teammates to victory as they stand in place; or instead, LOSE as real players wipe the floor with your afk team. If none of this sounds fun, SCREAM IN RAGE as you refuse to PvP and buy your soul stones from AH, then realize they're probably being sold by the very bots who ruined your day. It's fun for the whole family!

But that's just my two cents. -.-;

lol rip this game

Ncsoft forever doing nothing right

You mean the bot-rena? It's great! I have been playing since beta but took a couple of months off myself due to comp issues, and I am THRILLED to see the same bots I am pretty sure have been running since the Warlock release if not launch itself. Reacquaint yourself with these familiar faces, such as a certain meow-y summoner as well as a PHE-rustrating bot guild, that have been running for MONTHS.  Click the "report bot" button and watch in wonder as nothing is done! Enjoy carrying bot teammates to victory as they stand in place; or instead, LOSE as real players wipe the floor with your afk team. If none of this sounds fun, SCREAM IN RAGE as you refuse to PvP and buy your soul stones from AH, then realize they're probably being sold by the very bots who ruined your day. It's fun for the whole family!

But that's just my two cents. -.-;

8 minutes ago, Joelvtx said:

The bot problem is pretty much gone in arena. Macros aren't. In 3v3 make sure to recruit with lobby and not LFP.

hmm i see i see.. cool thanks for clarifying it to me everyone.

One last thing... Has lvling improved? if i do end up coming back, i want to main a Force Master... just want to know if the lvling is still the same speed as when it started.

Leveling is much faster than it used to be. At least hongmoon levels up to 5 or so probably. HM 10+ is a grind. 

Gear is also much more streamlined and materials easier to get as you go on. 

Some items that used to be untradable are now account bound. This includes the siren and pirate emblems. 

Farming mats for a second character wouldn't be that hard either with one already end game. 

19 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Just did 15 matches. Had 6 summoners and a BD who auto turned towards me while stuck in the ice trap... but I guess NCsoft doesn't care as long as it doesn't show on their live streams.

You probably had the same summoner 6 times if you both queue at similar times with similar ELO. 

When that happens, take a break or switch to 3v3 for a match. 

12 minutes ago, Joelvtx said:

Leveling is much faster than it used to be. At least hongmoon levels up to 5 or so probably. HM 10+ is a grind. 

Some items that used to be untradable are now account bound. This includes the siren and pirate emblems. 

Farming mats for a second character wouldn't be that hard either with one already end game. 

You probably had the same summoner 6 times if you both queue at similar times with similar ELO. 

how long would it take someone to lvl from start this time camping to launch time?

4 minutes ago, Joelvtx said:

Only if he/she used character alterations in between matches. O_o

Ah true. I fight the same people a lot, because I'm sitting right below gold.

Summoners are easy once you realize that you can siphon the cat and still instant cast dcall on the summoner 

Summon thrall right away, get ready to SS or stun and leech, get that summoner in the air ASAP, and SB after you have your CC on cool down.

You may need to use bastion kinda early and constantly move so the cat and summoner can't pin you. 

You need to make your combo quick. Make sure you use bastion before and after you soulburn at some point. 

It's important not to get locked down. The summoner tends to die much faster than their cat, by the way. 

If you fail your combo you are pretty much out of luck. Watch out for stealth (take them out of it with dcall and sanctum), and their party iframe. 

Take advantage of your block aerial and other aerials on the summoner. 

TLDR iframe, kill fast, kite cat, lots of aerials, soulburn, has to be fast

7 hours ago, evilkiss said:

what about 3v3? are there still bots in there?

No, its the same there i haven't had much encounter with bots. Maybe its cause i tend to rank high early in the season like first day and now they made it that in arena if you already ranked 1600+ then next season you'll start at 1500

Archived