They need to improve the game KR f2p level

finalfantasy7

Makes me sad to see that our version is a complete gimped version of the Korean one.

I would gladly start over on a Korean server If I was able to make an account without relying to shady websites.

I had to uninstall this game not only for RL problems but also due to the lack of commitment with the player base from the publishers. Bad management, unstable servers which are only getting worse and worse, p2w getting stronger and so many other things. (Looking atcha RNG).

As long as the so called whales keep giving them money, they dont need to lift a finger and just put more rigged loot boxes.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story of Dungeon Fighter Online.

Nexon ran it into the ground, these whales stopped giving them money, their answer was to close the game.

Then the devs behind DFO bring it back w/ Korean style events/content, etc(with some notable differences) rather than the gimped garbage they were once served. Premium contract was a part of many event rewards up until recently.

Moral of this story...There is none nor is there an answer.

Ah well :/

I'll be honest with you, if it wasnt for the KR ping and language difficult i'd quit right now. After reading this it sounds like the most perfect game ever, if we could have 50% of this stuff it would be a whole new game.

I got even tired of inviting my MMO addicted friends to bns cause they all get shocked about how difficult the game is and how bad players are rewarded for their effort.

I would just like:

-increased gold + exp gain from dailies (and certain rewards from content such as increase plant gains from MSP and perhaps adding evolved stones to later stages)

-revamped daily challenge rewards (I believe it should give a static amount of gold, we have enough rng in game)

-lowered exp requirements for HM 12+ (current reqs are absolutely ridiculous and I grinded my way to HM 12).

-feel a bit more rewarded for completing dungeons (especially current endgame dungeons; perhaps raising the gold that the boss drops for the entire pt from coppers to gold?)

-ways to obtain amethyst and aqua through events as well

I personally dont  want everything handed out because it diminishes the feeling of accomplishing harder tasks (those of us which farm our stuff that is), but it would also be nice to feel a bit more rewarded playing the game in general instead of depending on so much rng everywhere.

I just fail to see logic how ncwest does this. It feels like game for top 10perc, rest is just catching up how they can, impossible to catch up completely.

I had pause, then i started hunting leg necklace, in times, when leg ring in citadel was dropping. Seems after release theres month, when leg drops quite alot, including belt in foundry now, same with ring in citadel. After time they nerf droprate like hell.

So i was after neck first, seen ring 5x drop in my first 100 runs. Then i got my neck (after 162 runs) and started to hunt ring - next 100 runs - nothing, no drop. That is great, all top 10perc players have it, those who are catching up, deal with super low rng. Cool. I am hunting ring now, and leg belt dropped 3x in 30 foundry runs. Cant wait for time, when i will go after belt - 100 runs nothing, i can see it.

Another example = msp... so there was ddos event... some of us had crazy lag few weeks after that, so i couldnt play. So i didnt farm double event almost at all. Now grinding for 7+8 piece, that is total hell, takes month, cause noone runs msp 1-6 much now, only on weekends, and you have just half rewards. All i can do just daily and kinda worthless 1-4 few times.

Besides, reducing prices of weapon evolves is cool, but in past, economy was nowhere near broken like now, so it takes about same time.

As player who has life, who had pause, who is catching up, you should just grind like mad btch 24/7 and still you cant really catch up. Sigh.

So, thats some calculation, some marketing strategy, to allow top 10perc of players (hell maybe just  top 5) happy, to have everything much easier? And those who are catching up, forcing to pay? Probably... Sadly no money helps you with uber shit rng.

Oh also i noticed merchant - first days he had some ok things, now - its just worthless worthless, last 20 merchants, ty i pass for offer, nothing to pick.

So again - who grinded him like mad btch first week, is rewarded, who not, catches up, and can gtfo.

This is fail concept.

And dps meter just makes it even more ridiculous. I am 740ap wl with leg neck. Others with maxed ring and maxed soul... do 4x more burst dps, and after time it narrows to like 2x more dps in total. That is quite insane difference. Im not talking about p2w, cause its not needed, some ppl just bought out all evolve stones from market after stream. It is now over 12k gold to catch up with soul.

19 hours ago, NightFer said:

Clan crafting was removed in KR on dec14 patch, sorry to disappoint you. Clans in KR are just a way to communicate now, nothing special.

I make this screenshot December 20^^ 2 type clan available, the simple for casuals just for communicate each other, and the hardcore players for clan crafting and clan vs clan reward system.

OP, thanks for sharing those info with us. I have never played on other versions except CN and by far, I must say, when it comes to gear upgrade, dungeons and quests rewards, Treasure Trove RNG, Premium VIP benefits/discounts, F10 price, useful freebies during events are FAR BETTER than NA/EU. It is true that NA has many areas where it can be quite convenient but it comes with a price. Now let talk about the 12 days of wonder... Yes it is HMcoins, and people don't need to spend RL cash to buy them, but truth is that, people still have to buy/sell NCoin to keep the HMCoin supply going. So comparing to other servers with many useful holiday freebie gifts, NA is still trying to milk us like mistreated cows with small doses of antibiotics (The so called "Gifts")... Why did I suddenly remember "The Animal Farm." >..< I really hope NA staffs can help us out a little bit on this with the HQ, tell them to be more generous with us but of course without losing their job.

Oh on a side note, I think NA is doing a great job with the contents update, however, it doesn't make sense if they are updating contents so fast and making gear upgrade sooooo difficult. Why making it so? I don't know... The reduced price helps a bit but still nothing compared to the speed of the contents. Right now, we are still catching up with other servers, therefore, there is no end game, so why make it soooo tough on us? Just to keep people interested in game? It is actually not working well. Why don't you work harder on stopping players buying gold from gold sellers (more income for you guaranteed), and set gear up grade cost/pace more linear to your update speed? And be more generous with freebies and have more fun events like CN (clear XXXX dungeons to earn points for cash shop items etc etc). Happy customers = more income you know. You can always make it tougher once we catch up with other servers, but right now, people are still testing classes (no comment but it is true, esp. for new players), it isn't a good time to make the "end game" too tough. I really hope I didn't waste 30minutes of my time writing this and that NCSoft can take in some of things I wrote and make a difference...

• 3 weeks later...

I hope the event for Anniversary is good. It sucks that many of the events like the RNG Loot Box and Trove are so tied to paying. I understand that company has to make money and you can buy them with HM Coin, but with a rate of 1:5.6 or 1:6 and gearing up chraracters as well. Also quite depressing when you see a True Breeze character with Critical Soul... /tears

Totally agree with the disappointed guys. This game has so much potential which NCsoft is destroying...

@NCsoft: how long do you think that you can milk people before they react and mass quit this game? End game farming is a pain and totally no rewarding, the rng % just suck, except for those hardcore players who can farm AND BOT 24/7, and I bet, even them are quite bored with endless farming. Yea at the moment there is still a player base, but how long do you really think this will continue?

Please reconsider your attitude toward players and make this game great as it could be. Afterall this is a 2011 game and the only way to keep the pace with newer titles is to reward players enough, so they will continue playing/subscribing and be happy

On 12/22/2016 at 1:30 AM, finalfantasy7 said:

1. KR B&S is the best Free2Play and Pay2Win Game at the same time.

2. In the cash shop you can buy any endgame item, like Octagonal gems with AP bonus, Stage 8 Legendary Weapon, Ultimate Soul, Sacred Oils and upgrade materials for your Items

3. Between all the B&S servers the best dropprate you can find is on the KR version. Legendary farm is not that time consuming, within a week its possible to farm full legendary SS. 

4. There is an outfit merchant, where you can buy all of the dungeon outfits if you have the dungeon completed achievement. Its also possible to get the outfit from dinamic quest at the end of the dungeon.
The drop rates from chests and RNG chest are like 200% times better, its more rewarding to farm a specific dungeon from time to time.
The same amount of outfits are awailable for the F2P and P2W players.

5. MSP here in EU/NA isnt fit to the fast content release system. With hardcore farm and some luck the best you can get is maybe 1 Leg. SS with some "meh" stats. In the KR version from Stage 1-5 run its posssible to earn minimum 1 Leg. SS and if you are lucky some more, because the random Rat drops ONLY LEG. SS! There is no key system when it comes to open a SS box so its more playerfriendly.
2,4,6 Dynamic Chest also have a chance to dropp Sacred Oil (also a dropp from Desolate Tomb and all harder dungeons), PVP Leg. Weapon, Leg. Earring. The Thrasher has more loot then 1 HP potion, it drops instead Galaxy Fragment Dust (20 Dust-> 1 Fragment).

6. Craft. The craft system got a complete rework, but the best thing is, you can craft weapon upgrade materials, Sacred Oil, Exp. charm, Brilliant Silverfrost keys and the Pourple Primer SS is easy as hell to craft too.

7. From the Dungeons you can get an insane amount of craft materials, Moonstone and Soulstone Bundle (New thing for upgrade your items) also has a chance in dungeons to get MSP Flowers, Galaxy Fragment, Money Pouch (with a chance to get 1000 Gold, its realy rare dropp in high level dungeons but its obtainable at least)

8. Christmas event: 21 daily FREE items :D Like usefull materials for Legendary Upgrades

9. Daily Challenge Christmas Rewards are Legendary Upgrade Materials!!

10. Gem Upgrade: you can obtain 10 AP Gem in the Game and transmute it to the max. The system is very different, it takes some time but its nothing like ours much better and playerfriendly.

11. HM levels.... outside from KR version is different because its a unique F2P model thing, but now that KR is F2P too the required xp to level is realy low, for Example: from HM11 to HM12 you need ONLY 4,3mill xp. For a casual player this xp is obtainable within a week.

12. Summary: NA/EU you play 2 hours a day and log out maybe 40G... Is this FUN??? NO!!! / In KR after 2 hours of playtime you got cool items, some free items every day, and you are some materials closer to the next upgrade. Is this FUN?? HELL YEAH!!

13. Wardrobe is free, inventory free until last slot.

Totally agree with you mate! I played both KR and EU at the beginning and it's like there are two different games. It is indeed a shame that such a good game (since there arent many good ones nowadays) to be ruined by poor money hungry management.  They have to change things fast if they want this game to continue.. otherwise the end is near. 

• Amraith changed the title to They need to improve the game KR f2p level

If you compare the prices of things between western release and KR, KR is fkin bad, moonstones are expensive, stingers are like 20g each?!?, silverfrost premium stones are 1.2k gold, oil is 1.2k gold aswell, silverfrost transformation stones are 100g+ each. You think: "yeah but you can get lots of money from dails and daily challenge and stuff", actually, no. If you are good enough to run black skyscraper or everything after aman (including vortex) yeah, you might get enough gold to buy 1 of those things. Getting a soul is a pain in the butt (you either need to spend 100euro for a +15ap soul or farm automaton lab like crazy in hope to get one, OR spend 5-8k gold to buy one) and upgrading it costs 9k gold for each stage (it can fail on EACH stage you try to upgrade, 9k is the safe road without failing). The only thing you get for free is the weapon (stage6 seraph/baleful depending on luck) and upgrading that is a pain in the butt since it can fail on EACH stage after 6 and the safe road for 100% chance costs around 2k gold in mats. When you finish the story you are good to run jakan(ebondrake citadel) and oblivion(desolated tomb) and MSP stage1-5 and thats it. You will need to get damn lucky to get legendary from either of those 2 dungeons and even if it drops, it goes for over 2-3k gold (which for a new player is quite alot).

Buying things from F10 is bad in its own because it requires an sms verification after each purchase and it cant be done by people outside Korea, so your only chance is to buy from a website I wount mention here, which will cost extra. Forget about the rewards from the daily dash, on their own, they are not that good (purple orbs you can craft or get from daily challenge, used in weapon upgrades only, green crystals are soulstone ore that is untradable and used for weapon, acc upgrades and crafting, the yellow ore is moonstone ore that is also untradable and is used for the same things as the soulstone ore, the only thing good is the HM skill scrolls which you need to buy your HM skills) so I dont see how those are that much better than western daily dash.

PS: Have in mind KR doesnt have hongmoon coins so you cant buy anything from F10 without money, the F9 store (blue crystals) requres so much of them and you as a free player cant get enough to even think about buying something.

Enjoy your dreams while you can :P

I wish they would add moonstones in the dungeon drop,the only way i can get moonstones with my gear(550ap) is either try to win 2 battlegrounds and get whirlwind treasure chest(i got 4 keys) or do alliance quest get the badge then get 4 soulstone keys.All of those are pvp not pve i dont mind doing it but i rather do dungeons.I need 180 moonstones and they cost 1 gold and 50 silver in my server im gonna need to work for that for a month.

4 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

I wish they would add moonstones in the dungeon drop,the only way i can get moonstones with my gear(550ap) is either try to win 2 battlegrounds and get whirlwind treasure chest(i got 4 keys) or do alliance quest get the badge then get 4 soulstone keys.All of those are pvp not pve i dont mind doing it but i rather do dungeons.I need 180 moonstones and they cost 1 gold and 50 silver in my server im gonna need to work for that for a month.

F15 *cough*

Archived