Soul Fighter improvements

EquiNoxy

Hello,

I've returned to blade and soul after almost half a year and I started playing SF. I have to say that I am a little dissapointed at how this class was introduced. Skills descriptions are weak and inaccurate which makes it very difficult to actually make good builds... 

So, before I level up this class and spend hours and effort into this, I really want to know if there are going to be any improvements to this class.

I mean the chi levels restrictions are ridiculous and the amount of skills and combinations is the most limited I've ever seen in bns so far. It is a class with huge potential and I really like the hybrid part so I really hope that before introducing other new classes this one will get balanced out. 

Thank you, and keep in mind that this is simply my opinion and I just felt like a thread like this should be around here since this is something that most people say about this class but not enough attention is given.

I think you need to play the SF more before making a premature assessment like this (unless this was based on some really outdated experience or something). As SF is a highly viable class in pvp and pve. The class has more "options" for combos and such then a few other classes, so I can certainly say it's not that bad on either chi consumption or combo limitations. The descriptions have seem to be resolved quite a while back and should read correctly now. There are a few top tier SF's in all ranks that are doing quite well. The amount of players playing the class seems to be increasing a bit with time (unlike when warlock launched, warlock seemed like a very unique class, something new and different, but SF just seems to take the best parts of being an FM and mixes it with the best parts of being a KFM, so less people jumped ship to ride the SF train). Major changes are coming to all classes in the coming future, including to SF. These changes seem to be for the better and will bring a much needed balance to this game (especially in pvp). 

I need to admit that I did not play this class for long but I did look at the skills and some descriptions are not fully accurate.

I'm not saying it is a bad class. I'm just trying to drag the attention to the fact that it still needs significant improvements to keep up with the rest of the classes. 

Moreover, I did see the changes but what I'm trying to emphasise is that a class should not be introduced to the west when it still needs significant improvements and it is known to lack certain things. It is not a new game. The game's been out for a while and introducing SF this fast proves that too many updates are coming at once and you don't get to fully enjoy them either because there's rapid change or it's an update that it's known to lack certain aspects. 

I fully agree that SF does need improvements and we have a very difficult time catching up with the other classes. I gotta admit though, SF was the reason I came back to the game so it still did some good in my opinion as it gave some players a new experience. But should it have been released at that time? Probably not however it is out now and they will definitely improvement SF in later patches (I mean, hopefully). 

Guys how I wish SF had at least resist during Slipping Lotus or at least it goes to CD after successfull use. Feels bad when you want to resurrect half of a group but you are attacked by mob. Then comes the time when the dead half of your group waits for revival and you can only say 'okey, just wait 10 minutes and i will res you all...'

FeelsBadMan

Archived