What is this RNG

RomaXOsmanXMing

i got my necklage at 180runs.

i still didnt get my infinite challenge after 3000tokens

if u start complaining about RNG, dont do it and leave the game. because it wont get better.

OR

wAIT 1-2 months from now and they will give neckalges for free

2 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

"soon" like when vortex temple come to us and you can dropp it and have to outbid 23 other guys.

Vortex? You must be joking right? A dps race where you need at least 150k dps to do anything? With our current gear even max geared people with around 900ap cant produce even half of that :D

About the neck, just farm it until you get it OR do 4-man runs all the time and a box might drop easier than the neck itself, its your best shot atm or like the other people suggested, wait till they add a non-rng way to get it.

2 hours ago, SilentOne said:

u think? i mean, in msp you bidwar only your pt

Vortex and Black Tower have loot Master System in other regions. so you have to outbid 23 and not only 6 guys.

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

Vortex? You must be joking right? A dps race where you need at least 150k dps to do anything? With our current gear even max geared people with around 900ap cant produce even half of that :D

About the neck, just farm it until you get it OR do 4-man runs all the time and a box might drop easier than the neck itself, its your best shot atm or like the other people suggested, wait till they add a non-rng way to get it.

read my quote again pls. It was about the elemtal neck, that will come with Vortex....

3 runs and my twink saw neckless (no gold on twink and guild run, so neckless and no gold for me =/ ) and 6 runs ebondrake and ring dropped. You can be really lucky, but you also can be really unlucky. My main has no legendary accesoirs too, so far ...

Btw never saw both chests (and chest with belt) on market. Is this drop chance lower then accesoirs without chest?

32 minutes ago, Half said:

Btw never saw both chests (and chest with belt) on market. Is this drop chance lower then accesoirs without chest?

see NC rng low - people getting necklace usually 100-200 runs... and at boxes there NC states very low - did it ever drop? i never seen it as well

i believe there are times, when neck/ring drops, then there are times, when you can do 100 runs and nothing... my case with ring - in first 100 citadel runs i seen ring 5 times - but i was after necklace first (162 runs to get it)... now im trying to get ring, another 100 runs 1 drop, last 80 runs 0... giving up on stupid ring, and ill go after stage 6 soul, which is way better, and if i count all breakthroughs and refining, cheaper...

also, ring will be replaced soonest from all leg accesories for elemental, necklace latest... belt is only thing which is best in game so far, in KR

40 minutes ago, weridhamster said:

http://imgur.com/a/GKz9y

133 run of tomb

still NO single draken necklace drop.

I guess that I have to do 300 run to get it....

You wish 300 runs would guarantee at least one necklace.
There are more than just a few people who have run it 300+ and havent seen it drop.
And the chance for the legendary chest in 4man is so low i dont even know why bother adding it. Havent even seen it pop in market yet, havent heard of anyone getting it.

5 hours ago, Unicorns said:

You wish 300 runs would guarantee at least one necklace.
There are more than just a few people who have run it 300+ and havent seen it drop.
And the chance for the legendary chest in 4man is so low i dont even know why bother adding it. Havent even seen it pop in market yet, havent heard of anyone getting it.

Either whales get necklace chest upon drop and use for themselves instead of putting on marketplace (They are whales. Do they even need to sell things to gain gold?)

Or maybe the developer forgot to add them, lol :P

• Amraith changed the title to Dafuq is this RNG
On 20.12.2016 at 1:47 PM, Kisagii said:

Well even if you still don't have it there will be better ones coming soon

We don't get any other necklace.^^ Look at the other versions. For example Japan. They have a lot more content than we have. And they have the same necklace. Our Necklace from tomb.

On 20.12.2016 at 8:06 PM, RainbowDashie said:

read my quote again pls. It was about the elemtal neck, that will come with Vortex....

There is no elemental necklace coming with Vortex temple. :) They removed the elemental necklace. The only elemental necklace what we get is the one we got in the last patch. (The purple one)

23 hours ago, weridhamster said:

133 run of tomb

4man or 6man?

On 20.12.2016 at 6:33 AM, weridhamster said:

NC why you just cannot sell them in Trove...

On 20.12.2016 at 1:16 PM, KzE said:

This is what i am doing.

On 21.12.2016 at 11:43 AM, Half said:

3 runs and my twink saw neckless (no gold on twink and guild run, so neckless and no gold for me =/ ) and 6 runs ebondrake and ring dropped. You can be really lucky, but you also can be really unlucky. My main has no legendary accesoirs too, so far ...

23 hours ago, weridhamster said:

133 run of tomb

In bottom line.  it appears that everyone wants "certainty" on their effort.  The RNG makes it hard to do "hard work" given its random nature.. one can get leg necklace on their first day. While others may not see it even after some hundreds of run. 

..i never see 100 HO bundles dropped on me in nexus.. since what.. first release of it.

Archived