Why Why Why This May Look Like One Of The Complaints

Hanadeus

Well I am Tired Of Posting Complaints i just Dont Do That Any More, Any way Saw People Again Saying MS Problem Lag Delay Random DC, Etc Etc, 

EU Always 15-20 FPS    350+ms 

Screenshot_161206_001.jpg

BNS JP 

MAX FPS 

Screenshot_161210_006.jpg

Always 25- 35 FPS 

Screenshot_161210_005.jpg

Why EU Version so Bad? 

Simple They Started Everything From Beta 

KR and JP Fixed Lot of Stuffs Over Years 

But EU Started Everything From Beta And We Still Have Issues, 

Friend List Bugged as Always, 

Party Loot Deciding By Leader Not Working, 

Worst this is Even SSP have only 2 Channels, 

In JP all Maps Have like 6 Channels  Here is Your Proof 

It's bad because whales are throwing their money on their screens since the beginning of this game and why would they even bother about fixing anything when people keep wasting so much over this game. Instead they are focusing on events that make people to throw even more money on this game and it keeps getting worse and worse by each update. 

So you are showing JP max 50 FPS, Deva 17 and 28 in Jadestone, and you are showing Mushin tower on EU... don't see aaany connection between those regions, does anybody? And there might be also 2 channels on JP SSP, even If on Deva there are 6. Also what's that "Proof between EU and JP ping", what does it prove? In general, yes, EU server is the worst laggy piece of candy among all servers I've played on. It has sweeet (no) optimisation so the minimum system requirenments are just baloney. It works for KR, yes, you can reduce settings and the game will be smoother, on EU nothing changes, NOTHING. It lags the same, here the game is unplayable not only on minimum but on recommended system requirements, you must have awesome high end-PC for west BnS to just don't have hard freezes. In general EU server is probably worse than JP server, but no logic in author's post... 

18 hours ago, Hanadeus said:

Here is Another Proof Ping Between EU and JP Untitled.png

I don't know where you live but most certainly not in EU.

This is what it looks like for someone who actually lives in EU:

0Z7if4j.png

So how about moving to EU first before complaining about EU servers?

22 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

is i5-6600k no oc, gtx 660 slightly oc such a high end-pc?
infight msp around 40 fps, no freeze. 

At least it's no hardware problem. Half year ago I had on highest settings in wwv no lags and could play very smooth. Since wwv event battleground servers are lagging and i have to play with combat optimized settings or it lags. My system doesn't change, so what's the problem? Ping is worse and I don't know why, but with worse ping this game has worse fps too. Maybe the game is waiting for net datas and don't calculate and that's why fps goes down with bad ping.

@CribLizer: I live in Germany (in a bigger city) and even the connection to the server in Germany my Ping is higher then in every other game (90-120ms here) and sometimes it goes up to 300+ms. Very much people from Germany told me same things. So what now? Do you think server in Germany is in EU, but People from Germany are outside of EU? :P I hope you unterstand my point.

25 minutes ago, Half said:

@CribLizer: I live in Germany (in a bigger city) and even the connection to the server in Germany my Ping is higher then in every other game (90-120ms here) and sometimes it goes up to 300+ms. Very much people from Germany told me same things. So what now? Do you think server in Germany is in EU, but People from Germany are outside of EU? :P I hope you unterstand my point.

I actually live outside of Germany myself and I have stable ~40ms ping to the server. But if you check the OP's message history you could see that he doesn't live in EU (he lives in SEA) and I just find it ridiculous that he is demanding better service from NCSoft to the area which this service is not meant to. And I'm not trying to defend NCSoft, there is a lot room for improvement regarding the servers but getting 2 digit ping from SEA to EU server is just physically impossible.

And I hope you realize that the "ping" you see ingame has nothing to do with actual ping and it would be even better if they remove the whole thing because it seems just to confuse people.

Ikr, but I can see the real ping with other tools and it seams similar. Anyway, even if it's totaly wrong ingame, it's not useless. As long as I see 80ms - 130ms ingame, it's still playable (not as well as it should be and with some bad lag spikes). If I see 180ms - 330ms ingame it'S terrible to play (my main is FM). I doesn't care so much about numbers, but I see what happen wich special ping numbers. I think 50ms - 70ms on "ingame ping" (number ingame) should be max to play without delays on some classes.

1 hour ago, CribLizer said:

I actually live outside of Germany myself and I have stable ~40ms ping to the server. But if you check the OP's message history you could see that he doesn't live in EU (he lives in SEA) and I just find it ridiculous that he is demanding better service from NCSoft to the area which this service is not meant to. And I'm not trying to defend NCSoft, there is a lot room for improvement regarding the servers but getting 2 digit ping from SEA to EU server is just physically impossible.

And I hope you realize that the "ping" you see ingame has nothing to do with actual ping and it would be even better if they remove the whole thing because it seems just to confuse people.

I am not Talking about High Ping I am Talking About Pocket Loss

And This 

18 hours ago, penguinLOLO said:

So you are showing JP max 50 FPS, Deva 17 and 28 in Jadestone, and you are showing Mushin tower on EU... don't see aaany connection between those regions, does anybody? And there might be also 2 channels on JP SSP, even If on Deva there are 6. Also what's that "Proof between EU and JP ping", what does it prove? In general, yes, EU server is the worst laggy piece of candy among all servers I've played on. It has sweeet (no) optimisation so the minimum system requirenments are just baloney. It works for KR, yes, you can reduce settings and the game will be smoother, on EU nothing changes, NOTHING. It lags the same, here the game is unplayable not only on minimum but on recommended system requirements, you must have awesome high end-PC for west BnS to just don't have hard freezes. In general EU server is probably worse than JP server, but no logic in author's post... 

hmmm i have not lvl'd i will check and post how many channel in Misty woods and SSP,

1 hour ago, Viblo said:

B&S does run poorly, but having 15-20 FPS might mean you need to spend some money on improving your PC. Other MMORPGS will run just as poorly. 

Both BNS, just Eu Version Low FPS, JP Version Good Stable FPS,

My PC is not that much High End, but I can Play Black Desert Online fine with 20FPS, Tera No Problem with 30-50FPS ,

so far no problem with the games i play,

On 2016-12-21 at 2:51 PM, Hanadeus said:

Both BNS, just Eu Version Low FPS, JP Version Good Stable FPS,

My PC is not that much High End, but I can Play Black Desert Online fine with 20FPS, Tera No Problem with 30-50FPS ,

so far no problem with the games i play,

That is strange. Having about the same FPS on Blade & Soul as on Black Desert sounds crazy. 

While BDO is  a lot better optimized, the heavy graphics in that game should still definitely make it worse in regards to performance than in Blade & Soul. I can run Blade & Soul on almost a solid 60FPS, while I can't even reach 40 in BDO. 

Either way, it seems more and more people are complaining about the optimization in Blade & Soul and I'm getting tired of the delays too, considering KFMs are heavily dependent on them in PVP. 

On 12/22/2016 at 5:25 AM, Viblo said:

That is strange. Having about the same FPS on Blade & Soul as on Black Desert sounds crazy. 

While BDO is  a lot better optimized, the heavy graphics in that game should still definitely make it worse in regards to performance than in Blade & Soul. I can run Blade & Soul on almost a solid 60FPS, while I can't even reach 40 in BDO. 

Either way, it seems more and more people are complaining about the optimization in Blade & Soul and I'm getting tired of the delays too, considering KFMs are heavily dependent on them in PVP. 

KFM, Sin with Delay = You are Fked for good

JP have the 64bit client since early this month so that fixes the fps issues the game had so far (still exists but very limited). About the ping you are obviously not living in EU to make comparisons about ping in EU and JP. And about the channels, I can say CN have 2 channels (sometimes 3) in ssp and the same amount of channels in the other parts of the map as EU/NA have, so theres nothing different there.

10 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Even me in KR doesnt have that high ping :D your connection must be bad, really bad. Let me tell you one little thing here: NC doesnt choose the ping or the route for you, your ISP does.

Not really. other games in North America server don't have that high ping based on what i know, usually is 250-350, but for B&S it average 400-500 ms but at bad times, it shoots up to 1000ms. there's also some company that manage NC's servers perhaps that company will have the answer.

3 minutes ago, Azurelis said:

Not really. other games in North America server don't have that high ping based on what i know, usually is 250-350, but for B&S it average 400-500 ms but at bad times, it shoots up to 1000ms. there's also some company that manage NC's servers perhaps that company will have the answer.

Dont compare other games to blade and soul please. If you are looking at the ingame ping, it doesnt work correctly and thats been said too many times even by the devs themselves. BnS server routes are maintained by other companies which as you said hold the answer to why people high ping, for EU thats Telia.

3 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Dont compare other games to blade and soul please. If you are looking at the ingame ping, it doesnt work correctly and thats been said too many times even by the devs themselves. BnS server routes are maintained by other companies which as you said hold the answer to why people high ping, for EU thats Telia.

Think you just double post lol

Archived