hows the spawn rate for merchant for u guyz

amrodark

Spawned the 6/9 times I spammed CS. Spawned a few times when I did mandate. Spawned once on Naryu foundry. Spawned a few times in tomb and spawned twice in Ebondrake Citadel. 

Out of them had some radiant energies, 10 moonstone bundle, 10-100k exp charm, soulstones, honorary ornaments, and outfits for summoner pet. Not once a secred oil for me though.

Worst holiday event ever. Rather than showing appreciation to the community for continuing to play this game, this event is just frustrating due to his infrequent appearance and frequent garbage loot. The first time Merchant of Wonders appeared, he was much better and this is why the community wanted him back. Well, we got him back, but now he is an evil miserable grump that barely shows up and, when he does, the best he might sell you is a soup or an exp charm. This has the effect of making people NOT want to log in because, as many friends have told me, "why bother?"

NCSOFT, increase his appearance to at least 70%, especially since most of his sales are bad anyway. 

1 spawn MAYBE once every other 3 days... all I got today was a 10g for 1g which I gave back to him... he should've just handed me the 9g. =/

At the the start of the event I would get him twice a day at least...  now I'm lucky to see him once a day or every other day.

10 hours ago, Meginb said:

1 spawn MAYBE once every other 3 days... all I got today was a 10g for 1g which I gave back to him... he should've just handed me the 9g. =/

At the the start of the event I would get him twice a day at least...  now I'm lucky to see him once a day or every other day.

Exactly this! I used to see him pretty often now I haven't seen him in days!!!

Still haven't seen him yet.. could we please get an answer or at least acknowledgement of something? Is this normal? Did the rates go down? What happened :/ Forum moderator or whoever. I just want an answer.. I only want to get the event costumes and some goodies :(

I really want the outfit but I haven't been getting any good merchants or just no merchants at all :( so far i've gotten 2 evolved stones and 4 ivory scales from my merchants. There's still plenty of time to get the outfit, but i haven't seen the merchant in 3 days. I'm afraid I won't get it D:

Archived