Any Summoner here thinks that Bomb Away gets a lot weaker in recent patches?

Alysha Hawkeye

At 748 AP, my Bomb Away 's damage is currently like this:

gLyODTF.png

However, from what I remember and from BnSTree, its damage is much stronger:

cLBJpNG.jpg

There is nothing in patch notes that mentioned about this nerf. Actually, not only Bomb Away!, but Anklebiter and Surprise Gift also has their damage nerfed.

In-game Anklebiter and SUrprise Gift:

ZbpxYcx.jpgyuh30Uz.jpg

vs BnSTree ones

6PzY5Yp.jpgYxy9zBU.jpg

I think it makes no sense for the damage nerf, especially when it is undocumented. Anklebiter and Surprise Gift are mainly for CC, so they don't need damage. However, Bomb Away's only purpose is dealing damage, and is complex to execute. It takes 8s after active to deal damage, and requires to be dropped on Flying Nettle in order to get x2 damage with HM version. If the target moves too often, chance the skill will completely miss its target is high.

In PvP, it has no place, since it is too easy to guess when the bomb drops, and Summoners are better off with Knockdown.

In PvE, it is supposed to give Summoner some extra damage every 36s. But with the damage nerf, the long-cooldown skill now deals laughable damage. The HM version does not make any much different, especially when even the extra damge is nerfed itself.

2 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

i think this skill use not youre ap but the ap from your cat.
So try it again in BNStree, or maybe this site only use player stats and dont deal with cat stats.

Yeah, skills that execute by the cat only uses the cat's AP, which is pathetically weak. Even Clawnado's damage suffers from the same fate. For two skills with cooldown of over 30-36s and have damage modifier of x15-17.5, they are very weak.

Previously, C and V skills use player's stat, so it is much stronger than what we have now.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think they nerfed the cats ap. My cat was 500ap with ally cat now is 443 and i gained more ap, crit dramage and hp since last time i checked.

7e5997fca0.jpg

I posted this on janauary in the who the hell uses clawnado when i had 778 ap. Im pretty sure my cats ap was 500ap with ally cat. Now i am 802. My bombs away is doing 29k crit now instead on 34k with my increased stats and my clawando is only hitting 5.9k each max hit.

Archived